Season 4 And Ice Brood

I feel they should revisit this story and fill in the blanks with fractals or something. Jormag and Primordius should not have been done this way. Wouldn't mind if they make changes to the ending because I do not think anyone would complain. 

Season 4 started well, perfectly in fact. Then Kourna hit. It never recovered after that for me, although Jahai and associated story was decent. There’s a lot in Season 4 I really hate more than in most seasons though. It just has high production values which didn’t paper over the very poor story in the second half

IBS again started brilliantly with Grothmar and the prologue, but Bjora was a weird map that didn’t really click until they finally put it all in. Drakkar was a disappointment at the time, but I’ve warmed to it since. The Drizzlewood is mostly very high quality except the north part of the map. 
What stands this season out though is the variety - the strikes, eye of the north, the excellent forged in steel stuff. It’s just let down by the Dragon Missions and the rushed ending. The story was building and they just let it go again to focus on Aurene and getting to the next bit. 

I don’t think either season hit greatness, but there’s a lot of very good stuff amongst the dross.