🛡️🛡️🛡️ Sentinel Mechanist ​🛡️🛡️🛡️

Stalima.5490

1 minute ago, Stalima.5490 said:
35 minutes ago, LunieL.1738 said:

The mechanist has broke the game again! The mech is nigh immortal with this health value

Can you prove it's immortal? It has lot of hp != it's immortal. It takes time to kill this hp sponge but it doesn't do any impact at all. 

• Confused 1

9 hours ago, LilBiM.3581 said:

I just find it sad that this is why we get nerfed and some other classes out there can run around more broken than a China Shop with 3 bulls in it.

Mythbusters did a "bulls in a china shop myth" the bulls were careful and didn't break a single thing lol. Who's a good boy? Grass puppy in a china shop is a good boy!

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Mincsk.6028 said:

Mythbusters did a "bulls in a china shop myth" the bulls were careful and didn't break a single thing lol. Who's a good boy? Grass puppy in a china shop is a good boy!

They forgot to add the obligatory Spaniard to get this going.

• Like 1

On 7/8/2022 at 9:22 AM, Stalima.5490 said:

🛡️🛡️🛡️ 70k health on pet 🛡️🛡️🛡️

There are necro builds where you could have 42k health. (You gain another 10k or so in lich form) And that was before they added the jade and anvil buffs. 

The golem doesn't really know how to dodge. Thankfully a lot of mechanics ignore the golems so they don't die all the time. Most bosses also ignore the golem entirely. They wont attack it. Making stacking hp on them kinda pointless. Its nice in open world. But 30 - 40k is more than plenty for that. 

I have a friend who plays Sentinel Necromancer with Unholy sanctuary. I have seen him flex on entire zergs by walking into the middle of them while popping lich then casually walking out as if nothing happened. 

It was hilarious, but it accomplished absolutely nothing. 

• Haha 4