The LFG system is bad

1 minute ago, Killthehealersffs.8940 said:

People will choose the Dungeons they wants , and a random roulete will choose .

If the dungeon for example have 70% particiapation , then the odds will favor another instance

Can you explain that one again you wont have any choice in the dungeon you will run so it is even less usefull.

What if you already run the dungeon already that day that get chosen?

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Linken.6345 said:

Can you explain that one again you wont have any choice in the dungeon you will run so it is even less usefull.

What if you already run the dungeon already that day that get chosen?

Like FF14 and other games , the system choose a ranodm .

Now the devs normalize the tokens you gets from all modes.

So you dont have to play "specific" dungeons + Strike .

And if you want that , then you can maullay use the old LFG+  Raiders Discord + Guild

Edit: to avoid the scenario of the community to chooe the 3 same dungeons , then wit will be a random 4th .

If 3 choosen dungeons of the community  have 50% particiaption , then the system will choose the "random 4th option"

Edited by Killthehealersffs.8940
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Killthehealersffs.8940 said:

Or have an auto-group , which is the same results .

Less typing and less getting in groups we dont belong + no seeing the sellers .

One magic button

Except with significantly additional costs in both its development and to maintain it.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Killthehealersffs.8940 said:

Yeas , i repeat the same quetions to you , but you to the same to the other , just like in this thread "why stopping you from using the existing LFG"

We are kind a in a loop 😛

May i ask some backfire ? Becuase the technology exist in pvp (try to limit classes + auto Rating) , and people are not forced to pre-group in the Mist and join pvp .

I am not sure that PvP's random players tbrown together regardless of character build and role would work particularly well for harder pve content. I have spent a significant percentage of my play time since EoD launch healing for random pug groups trying to get their turtle mount so that they might have a better experience in their (often) first strike and am positive that many of those groups would have struggled if an autogroup finder had randomly assigned another bearbow "dps" wearing a mix of green, rare, and exotic gear in place of my dedicated healbrand.

Edited by Ashen.2907
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, Sobx.1758 said:

I already responded to that, try to understand what you're quoting.

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/topic/118031-the-lfg-system-is-bad/page/2/?tab=comments#comment-1709153

If it isn't a backfire , then lets not be stuborn 😛

#Ashen.2907

When you say in the current LFG "every1 is welcomed" you cannot check their gear and their dps .

And not worry , we will nurture those guys ,while you play on the Discord Servers .

Can you nurture the guys that whine to the company " my character can only do 20k and , the others wont inv me ?" . We cannot do anything for them

#mythical.6315

So the maintainence parts will be be in the jurictiction of the ones that maint the pvp part .

It will be 99% the same

• Haha 1
  • Confused 3

If it isn't a backfire , then lets not be stuborn 😛

Or maybe finally respond to what you've just quoted instead of dodging it again because you know you're wrong. 😴

Want a random group? You can already get it with the current system. Don't want to use it? Well, I guess you don't want that random squad as much as you keep repeating here.

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

And what is the problem ?

I answered you that forme is a magic button that does 3 things

What is the problem ?

Multiple people already told you "what is the problem" (and beter yet, even "what is the solution"), not sure why you keep ignoring it just to ask the same question despite it already being answered.

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Sobx.1758 said:

Multiple people already told you "what is the problem" (and beter yet, even "what is the solution"), not sure why you keep ignoring it just to ask the same question despite it already being answered.

I answered them . It will be the same as pvp .

What is your problem ?

I answered too many question , but you avoid mine

Edit: wild shot : Will the LFG-sellers will get hurt ?

• Haha 1
  • Confused 3

3 minutes ago, Killthehealersffs.8940 said:

I answered them . It will be the same as pvp .

What is your problem ?

I answered too many question , but you avoid mine

Avoided what exactly? You've already been told what the issue here is and what solution you already have in the game. What you wrote about pvp was also answered:

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/topic/118031-the-lfg-system-is-bad/page/2/?tab=comments#comment-1709165

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/topic/118031-the-lfg-system-is-bad/page/2/?tab=comments#comment-1709172

Stop making up stuff and start reading the posts you're responding to.

Edit: wild shot : Will the LFG-sellers will get hurt ?

How would they be hurt when creating random groups is already a thing? (which is something that's being repeated to you by multiple people by now and you still avoid it because typing 2 words in lfg is too hard, but spamming with posts on the forum -for some unknown reason- isn't?) What are you even talking about right now? 🤦‍♂️

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Sobx.1758 said:

Avoided what exactly? You've already been told what the issue here is and what solution you already have in the game. What you wrote about pvp was also answered:

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/topic/118031-the-lfg-system-is-bad/page/2/?tab=comments#comment-1709165

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/topic/118031-the-lfg-system-is-bad/page/2/?tab=comments#comment-1709172

Stop making up stuff and start reading the posts you're responding to.

Plz answer me , what is the backfire.

You always goes for the questions , but when i ask you goes for the defence.

What is the problem with auto-lfg ?

Will the LFG-seller will gurt hurt ? (good)

Will create toxicity ?(already exist casuval vs eliets)

• Haha 1
  • Confused 3

2 minutes ago, Killthehealersffs.8940 said:

Plz answer me , what is the backfire.

You always goes for the questions , but when i ask you goes for the defence.

What is the problem with auto-lfg ?

Already did respond. Already linked to the post some time ago. Go back and read it. Until then, I see no point continuing talking to you when you are unable to respond to anything you quote. 🤷‍♂️

(the post you've just quoted had 0 questions btw, what are you even talking about... again?)

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Sobx.1758 said:

What is this ?

You say in 1x post that , that it dosnt have a backfire (so why are you argying against the system?)

edit: In the old LFG you can do as you wish and implant as many new KP-tittles as Krys +Asum wants

• Confused 3
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Killthehealersffs.8940 said:

Simple format text

Use this:  abcdefgh

Will the LFG-seller will gurt hurt ? (good)

Will create toxicity ?(already exist casuval vs eliets)

They wont get hurt since the lfg system already can do what you want it to do it just need 11 button presses instead of 1.

and considering you can press alot of buttons typing on the forum this should not be a problem for you or anyone else.

what toxicity there are only miss clicks as you said before so no toxicity being done and they get a 1 button click to solve the issue that is the kick from squad/group already.

What is this ?

There's the answer to the question you've asked again for some reason.

You say in 1x post that , that it dosnt have a backfire (so why are you argying against the system?)

I didn't say it doesn't have a backfire(?). I said it doesn't need to have, as in it's completely irrelevant to what is being said in the posts in this thread, so I don't feel to make more reasons for you when you already ignore plenty of them given to you.

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, Sobx.1758 said:

There's the answer to the question you've asked again for some reason.

I didn't say it doesn't have a backfire(?). So in the end I guess you really just don't understand the language being used here. Oh well.

Your answer was that there doesnt have a backfire , so anything else ?

If it does plz type it down :

• Haha 1
  • Confused 3

Just now, Killthehealersffs.8940 said:

Your answer was that there doesnt have a backfire , so anything else ?

If it does plz type it down :

No, it was not what I wrote, go re-read with understanding now -I've even repeated it in the post above. Until then, bye 😄

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Linken.6345 said:

Considering how much you type on the forum how is 11 button presses to much when useing lfg?

If i have to protect the casuals and segragated them from the rest , i will do everything .

Now that the LI linking got removed , just like Fractals Ufe , you can focus on creating new KP - titles and let me d my job ...i cannot wait for you ...

• Haha 1
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Ashen.2907 said:

I am not sure that PvP's random players tbrown together regardless of character build and role would work particularly well for harder pve content. I have spent a significant percentage of my play time since EoD launch healing for random pug groups trying to get their turtle mount so that they might have a better experience in their (often) first strike and am positive that many of those groups would have struggled if an autogroup finder had randomly assigned another bearbow "dps" wearing a mix of green, rare, and exotic gear in place of my dedicated healbrand.

Idk, I'd consider the poor levels of engagement with content to be more of a concern than the fail rate of automated pugs going in. Granted, if people do nothing but fail they won't want to go back in, but like... some of the strikes are not tuned very tightly. I did turtle strike once for turtle, kind of discombobulated group you might expect from an automated group finder and it ended up being 5 of us killing it in the end on the 2nd attempt, with the rest dead. Rough yes, but still a win, and we had no group requirements about roles.

• Like 1
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Killthehealersffs.8940 said:

If i have to protect the casuals and segragated them from the rest , i will do everything .

Now that the LI linking got removed , just like Fractals Ufe , you can focus on creating new KP - titles and let me d my job ...i cannot wait for you ...

Dont worry just do your jobb with the all welcome or chill lfg listings noone is stoping you,

3 minutes ago, Labjax.2465 said:

Idk, I'd consider the poor levels of engagement with content to be more of a concern than the fail rate of automated pugs going in. Granted, if people do nothing but fail they won't want to go back in, but like... some of the strikes are not tuned very tightly. I did turtle strike once for turtle, kind of discombobulated group you might expect from an automated group finder and it ended up being 5 of us killing it in the end on the 2nd attempt, with the rest dead. Rough yes, but still a win, and we had no group requirements about roles.

Considering you can solo that strike since there is no time limit then yes anything can go in and complete that one.

Edited by Linken.6345
  • Like 1