Awesome!

WillPaharu.4837

9 minutes ago, Archer.4362 said:

I hope what you say is irony

well...

If we look at earlier points of gw2´s history..... Class balance is actually at a respectable point currently... ngl.... Yup there is things being completly bonkers ez and performing well.... yes there is things completly in the dumpster.... But as someone that has played in the Chronobunker... or scourge-days...... The current balancing is alright...

Not perfect, by any means! but it has been WAYYYY worse....

Edited by Sahne.6950
  • Like 8

Hace 4 minutos, Sahne.6950 dijo:

bien...

Si nos fijamos en los puntos anteriores de la historia de gw2... El equilibrio de clases está actualmente en su punto máximo... ngl.... Sí, hay cosas que están completamente locas ez y funcionando bien... sí, las hay las cosas completamente en el basurero... Pero como alguien que ha jugado en Chronobunker... o en los días de Elegod... El equilibrio actual está bien...

¡No es perfecto, de ninguna manera! pero esta bien.

que el balance en pvp es bueno? Tengo una pregunta, ¿juegas pvp? Llevo 9 años jugando y desde el 2020 esto es muy malo

Edited by Archer.4362

34 minutes ago, Archer.4362 said:

que el balance en pvp es bueno? Tengo una pregunta, ¿juegas pvp? Llevo 9 años jugando y desde el 2020 esto es muy malo

yo no hablo espanol 😕 

The balance in gw2pvp has been WAAYYY worse, than it is now, they are on a good track.

Build diversity is actually at a all time high. Believe it or not....

Do you remember the Chronobunker days?  please look at this! Pvp back then was: whoever capped the node first would hold it for the whole game, because chronobunker was literally unkillable...  When someone can hold the midnode for a infinite ammount of time in a 3v1 in Highelo..... THAT, is the point where balance is garbage.

Edited by Sahne.6950
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 3

17 hours ago, Pati.2438 said:

@Sahne.6950 the balance would be somewhat decent if:

1. Every EoD spec finaly see at least some nerfs

2. Some classes get their cc dps back (at least a bit dps not too mutch)

3. 300 seconds traits see finaly reworks xd

3. YES 300cd traits could use a rework and replacement with other things.

2. Yup especially meeleCC should deal damage. a good middleground would be, to change alot of CCs for example from Warrior to Daze. Daze can still deal damage. But i dont play enough warrior to really know if the combos would also work with a daze instead of a stun.

1. meeh.... idk... if they would tone down the specter beam to only apply 3 condis instead of 4.... then fix the bugs on Bladesworn... everything would be fair and square.  The other specs are pretty managable, if you played them once and know their weaknesses. Especially if you play somethign with projectilehate, the current meta is pretty manageable, ngl.

Edited by Sahne.6950
  • Like 3
  • Confused 1

@Sahne.6950 the thing with Switch things from just stun to daze would be that warr wouldnt be able to do its Job. You need to stun enemys to  do hard dmg with bursty skills that are high telegraphed. So switch skills to daze instead of stun wouldnt help warr mutch xd! (Since all daze do is just make your skills on cd but you can still run around)

Edited by Pati.2438

1 minute ago, Pati.2438 said:

@Sahne.6950 the thing with Switch things from just stun to daze would be that warr wouldnt be able to do its Job. You need to stun enemys to  do hard dmg with bursty skills that are high telegraphed. So switch skills to daze instead of stun wouldnt help warr mutch xd!

yeah i figured, that you also need to hold them in place with the stun for followup skills 😕

It just feels so off if a warrior is Bullcharging at you and hits you for a wh00ping 7 Damage XD

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

12 hours ago, WillPaharu.4837 said:

those thinking this should be irony. Tell me one other mmo with better balance in pvp right now. With no paid to win none sense. XD 

Other houses being cinders doesn't mean you should relax when yours is on fire.  In fact you should be more motivated than the people with a hopeless pvp scene if theres something you can salvage or resolve.

Edited by Azure The Heartless.3261
  • Like 2

On 8/16/2022 at 5:46 AM, Sahne.6950 said:

Do you remember the Chronobunker days?  please look at this! Pvp back then was: whoever capped the node first would hold it for the whole game, because chronobunker was literally unkillable...  When someone can hold the midnode for a infinite ammount of time in a 3v1 in Highelo..... THAT, is the point where balance is garbage.

I mean, sure. A bunker meta is easy to hate, but if you haven't had sleep in several days then this is somewhat of a godsend. Nothing will put you to bed quicker. Easily beats the strange licking noises of ASMR and whale sounds.

My thanks. I'm going to take a nap now, someone please wake me up in time for the next nerf Rapture. 🧸😌🛏️

Considering that most threads are about the Matchmaker in this side of the forum, it does mean that there isn't something atrocious like uber bunker, condi kitten or faceroller dps bad enough to get traction. Every time the Matchmaker issue starts to pop off it means the game has reached "balanced" state for the majority of players, it might not be amazing someone could say it might even get stale, but it is definitely not a slog or the wild one shot west .

@Vancho.8750 technicaly you are just right.... the balance over all is actually pretty decent. I mean as i said above there are only 2 or 3 things that might need just a Look at but when all that is fixed the games balanceis actually in a somewhat decent Spot .... in pvp of course xd 

Pve whise it actually is bad but well they just work hard to fix the issues they get with spotter and banners nerf so it will also be good over time 🙂

On 8/16/2022 at 6:46 AM, Sahne.6950 said:

yo no hablo espanol 😕 

The balance in gw2pvp has been WAAYYY worse, than it is now, they are on a good track.

Build diversity is actually at a all time high. Believe it or not....

gw2 esport died when hot released, they have yet to recover from the damage done from that release

Edited by felix.2386

4 hours ago, felix.2386 said:

gw2 esport died when hot released, they have yet to recover from the damage done from that release

I'm pretty sure it didn't die because of HoT as a expansion but mostly cause they Arenanet yet again spread their dev time on Reworking the PVE experience and ignoring class design and balance. Isn't it funny that the first thing they cut development time on is class design every time they kitten up with the game or the studio even though it is probably the main seller of GW2.  

32 minutes ago, Kuma.1503 said:

I can play core engi without griefing so I'm happy. 

yup i am vibing just short of p2 without touching a single EoD class in ranked....

i firmly believe that alot of people simply dont have a clue what the new EoD specs do... thus they cant make the right decisions ingame and melt... crying that its overpowered. You wouldnt believe how many people i see that blow 5 diffrent skills into the same Virtuoso block and then cry that its overpowered.....   Thats the same as blowing 5 skills into a warrior shieldblock and then crying that its overpowered... 

Edited by Sahne.6950
  • Confused 1