Mount interaction with Endless Embiggening/Miniature Tonics.

Holykitten.3064

They have said that depending on the tonic, different ones can cause all sorts of problems so they just disabled them all. It would be nice going forward if new ones could be usable with mounts though since they know going into making them what they can and can't do to bug them out.

@Jwake.7013 said:They have said that depending on the tonic, different ones can cause all sorts of problems so they just disabled them all. It would be nice going forward if new ones could be usable with mounts though since they know going into making them what they can and can't do to bug them out.

They should at least allow the Kodan one. I mean you already fight in the damn thing.Let me use the Kodan one on my Griffon!

@Astra Lux.2846 said:Just what I need. Hordes of 30 foot Norn or Charr covered in auras and particles on a gigantic neon griffon, also covered in particle effects, to obscure everything on my screen and implode my fps.

Since we already have max height norn/charr using big flashy auras (Sublime Mistforged chest/ Celestial infusions/ stacking polys/ Aurora etc) you should be using character model quality - Low, correct? So you still won’t see this.

Even if it wouldn't be possible to use both mounts and these tonics at same time, I would like an option to automatically cancel tonic effect when mounting. Currently we can't use mounts during tonic transformation effect, and we need to cancel that effect manually.

In case other players wouldn't like that (so they accidentally don't waste their not-reusable tonics), we could have an option to choose if we want mounts to auto dispel tonic effects or not.

@Mackowidz.4629 said:Even if it wouldn't be possible to use both mounts and these tonics at same time, I would like an option to automatically cancel tonic effect when mounting. Currently we can't use mounts during tonic transformation effect, and we need to cancel that effect manually.

In case other players wouldn't like that (so they accidentally don't waste their not-reusable tonics), we could have an option to choose if we want mounts to auto dispel tonic effects or not.

This isn't a bad idea. Being tiny is one of my characters' themes and it's disappointing I can no longer use the tonic without going through the hassle of opening up my bag and clicking it again before mounting up. Ideally the mounts would scale with the two size tonics, but if that's not an option at least the mount cancelling said tonic would be preferable to what we have now. Unless I'm in a city -- and especially when I'm in HoT and PoF -- I don't use the tonic anymore because mobs aggro so easily and that few seconds to turn off a tonic can be the difference between doing what I'm doing or getting stuck in a long-ish fight.

Archived