Game is carried by older content

Well I mean... People have been begging for LS1 to be added and they're doing just that...

Timing is great too since we have a lot of new players/ people coming back. 

• -The new players are in LS1 because it's the natural progression of they story after the base game.
  • -Veterans are also in LS1 because it's the newest content.

Everyone will be in LS1 so it should be a good experience for everyone, new and old players alike.
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, HowlKamui.5120 said:

Well I mean... People have been begging for LS1 to be added and they're doing just that...

Timing is great too since we have a lot of new players/ people coming back. 

• -The new players are in LS1 because it's the natural progression of they story after the base game.
  • -Veterans are also in LS1 because it's the newest content.

Everyone will be in LS1 so it should be a good experience for everyone, new and old players alike.

Not that big of an influx in new players. And given how many seasons there are, the fact that season 1 still isn’t completely out, and the fact that new players have to buy seasons separately and are still likely working on personal story I think season 1 rerelease is more beneficial to veterans that wanted that content back more than new players.

Continuity is nice but I really don’t think adding this in is a huge improvement. 

Im guessing they probably needed the time before starting the next season to devise a rough guesstimate of where they want to take the game now that the elder dragons are done .

Personally I would have liked some current events or non linear story releases that tied up loose ends now that the dragons have been dealt with. Things addressing plots that haven’t gotten any time and take us areas other than cantha. It would also allow them to expand more on Soo Won and give a better pay off to that whole story arc. 

I would still love an Aurene rejuvenized version of the Orr/Arah story/dungeon instance open world. To be completely insane I’d love something like that to come with a fractal release showing pre cataclysm Arah and maybe a multiple story arc thing that leads up to Abaddon. 

But yes, I know that’s a pipe dream. And realistically seeing pre catalysm Arah would probably not live up to my head cannon. 

• Confused 1