Massive Imbalance In WvW

Nokturnal Lunacy.3186

52 minutes ago, displayname.8315 said:

The unbalanced part is not the 50+ triple guild k-train blobs it's the dead servers. 

Poor guy probably spends all his game time waiting for his triple guild nuthug and it never comes.  Now that's "deadly boredom"

Guess he needs to join the k-train too.  Who needs fights anyway booooring

ok I must have misunderstood ; so we are not complaining about a broken mechanics in the field of defense or attack ; but let's talk about balance between servers. I'm sorry but I can no longer deal with this topic, everything I had to say for balance, servers and alliances you can find in my old posts.

1 hour ago, Mabi black.1824 said:

ok I must have misunderstood ; so we are not complaining about a broken mechanics in the field of defense or attack ; but let's talk about balance between servers. I'm sorry but I can no longer deal with this topic, everything I had to say for balance, servers and alliances you can find in my old posts.

Mechanics are exactly the same for everyone.  Saying a massive blob can bunker vs pugs is pretty obvious. 

I just wish those 50v30 scenarios you talk about happened more often.  A more accurate example would be you show up, see 2 other green dots and curse yourself for actually responding when you had a decent 3v3 camp fight going on in EB.

Imagine if they added Fractiles collision modifier into wvw. So that we all push each other and can't stack as one blob on lord would love to implement Fratiles modifiers into WvW like the no downstate week. A collision week for example...

Also will make thief/mesmer portal nerfed in a nice way making it 1by1 enter it instead of all at same time.

Edited by xlalax.4821
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, xlalax.4821 said:

Imagine if they added Fractiles collision modifier into wvw. So that we all push each other and can't stack as one blob on lord would love to implement Fratiles modifiers into WvW like the no respawn week. A collision week for example...

Also will make thief/mesmer portal nerfed in a nice way making it 1by1 enter it instead of all at same time.

usually colision detection system needs to be done in server side tends to make very big tol in server load and data streamed to client which gw2 isnt that releable doing in where there to much data to push trough, i think would flood the gw2 lol....

Gw2 has that option in the options or at least used to have, its still must be the server that gives info to the client on the colision checkup.

Edited by Aeolus.3615

People running from big numbers.

People running from big numbers with boons.

People only defend when they have more numbers.

People only want to back cap than defend cause it's safer and more wxp.

The ones stupid enough to run into those big numbers just woke up from a coma since 2014, and then get sent right back into a coma again in one push.

People calling for boon removals in forums, in game, but the only removals we getting is the removal of the removals from anet.

The guilds run around in circles in towers or keeps to farm pug bags not each other, because fighting each other would be challenging and not "rewarding". Yet they want anet to setup gvg leagues and arenas for them.

They say they will investigate the boon/removal situation, while at the same time still nerfing boon removals and buffing more support. If you think there's an issue to even suggest an investigation, then at that point shouldn't you assess first then act?

State of WvW is unhealth, stale, unbalanced, outnumbered, barely rewarding, and not even the scrapper nerfs or alliances will make it any much better.

Edited by Xenesis.6389
  • Like 4

On 9/20/2022 at 10:49 PM, Nokturnal Lunacy.3186 said:

Blobs can just enter the lord's room of any tower, keep, whatever and just spam reflects and boons and the defending side cannot get into lord's room without dying. This is a huge imbalance and now the blobs are exploiting this. They know all they have to do is stack in lords room and spam and the defenders cannot defend. 

Arenanet created a massive imbalance

So you see an imbalance. How do you think it should be fixed?

9 hours ago, Nokturnal Lunacy.3186 said:

Its amazing how I can #trigger so many.

I have so many haters cuz I've talked bad about boons and the carry me meta state of the game. ROFL 

I occupy Wspace in minds Erent free, but its so boring Acuz that vast empty space has Knothing but wind blowing through it.

Actually I think you're triggering people because you're acting arrogant and petty. You pointed out that zergs can easily defend in a keep/tower lords room because of reflects and boons which we already knew, what do you think should be done to fix it?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, LetoII.3782 said:

There's just not many people that do your flavor of whisper, man.

What can I say it's been 10 years lol

But what yall don't tell everybody while youre trying to troll in team chat and map chat and the forums of how yall whisper me and I don't post about it, or make a big deal about it, but yall cry around, report me to anet etc etc etc. rofl Its more that I'm able to read yall like a book even tho im a complete stranger and that confuses and scares yall. But hey when you have a degree in human behaviour its like reading a book. So yeah....keep hating. Ill keep laughing.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, SleepyBat.9034 said:

Actually I think you're triggering people because you're acting arrogant and petty. You pointed out that zergs can easily defend in a keep/tower lords room because of reflects and boons which we already knew, what do you think should be done to fix it?

what needs to be done to fix it is to remove all the passive and active carry me boonspam to before HoT was released. I've stated it a million times. HoT was the reason for the decline of population as much as anet tries to keep it secret and the WK try to hide it on the forums.

But all these thousands of threads made about the the imbalance HoT created and the boon spam must be wrong just cuz the carry me boon spammers can't play the game without it.

Imagine telling people to get on boon strip classes to counter when those boon balls cried about boon strip classes to get them nerfed repeatedly, and now barely even use one necro per group themselves cause they just use overwhelming numbers and defensive boon spam to run over everything.

Now please hold still and stay in my wells or winds or null field for 5sec otay?

🤭

Edited by Xenesis.6389
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Xenesis.6389 said:

one necro per group themselves cause they just use overwhelming numbers

So strips do work or not?  Yeah they just play the numbers game that has nothing do do with the current meta.  Just press the advantage of stacked numbers. 

Any guild can do it, any group could fill a squad if they want but it's not "cool" to do big fights.

Still just a matter of L2P, get on tag, don't rallybot IMO

1 hour ago, displayname.8315 said:

Still just a matter of L2P, get on tag, don't rallybot IMO

lol yeah a little hard to get on a tag when that tag is dumb enough to jump with their 20 into a boon ball of 40, then they sit in the middle of them as if they had a chance.

Who really needs to l2p and not rallybot? 9/10 it's that type of commander/guild, who can't even be bothered with the basics if positioning and instead relay on the same kitten as the blob, boon spam to carry them through. That's why boon spam is unhealthy, it doesn't actually teach anyone in it to play how you're meant to play, avoid as much damage as you can, not dance around in it with superior numbers with stability, protection, resolution, resistance, aegis spam.

Now pardon me while I wait on my interrupt boon strip chrono on their latest nerf of null field, that totally had nothing to do with the meta I'm sure. 🙄

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Xenesis.6389 said:

Now pardon me while I wait on my interrupt boon strip chrono on their latest nerf of null field, that totally had nothing to do with the meta I'm sure. 🙄

how dare u try to counter the dungeon meta perma all boon in wvw??

How dare u avoid players to get carried???

Null field will be nerfed ... soooon!

Edited by Aeolus.3615
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Xenesis.6389 said:

lol yeah a little hard to get on a tag when that tag is dumb enough to jump with their 20 into a boon ball of 40, then they sit in the middle of them as if they had a chance.

Who really needs to l2p and not rallybot? 9/10 it's that type of commander/guild, who can't even be bothered with the basics if positioning and instead relay on the same kitten as the blob, boon spam to carry them through. That's why boon spam is unhealthy, it doesn't actually teach anyone in it to play how you're meant to play, avoid as much damage as you can, not dance around in it with superior numbers with stability, protection, resolution, resistance, aegis spam.

I read that as more of a complaint with the lowest common denominator and not so much about boonshareing.

Most of the blobs are just a form of pirate ship with said chronos doing double pulls and double gravity wells.

Very frustrating watching people just walk into it and get insta'd for sure.  Can't blame everything on boon tho.

• Confused 1

• 2 weeks later...