Healing Signet. Do you still use it for PvP or WvW?

PrinceValentine.9320

As far as I remember, since the 2020 Feb patch when they reduced it to 2/3 of its former value, it should be inferior to some other options like Mending. But tbh I was also thinking about trying it once more on Core warr (or even Spellbreaker) after October 4 with the new Defense line. For Berserker though, I'll probably double down on Blood Reckoning x2 with the new trait just for the lols

Edit: just saw you mentioned zerging; for zerging I'd take Defiant Stance

Edited by Zsoak.5409
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

we will see how well it pairs with the new defense trait line.

if there's enough mitigation and adrenal health heal enough

then sure.

but farther simplification of warrior gameplay is not welcomed.

i'd rather they rework this heal, like they did with the old 300 second traits.

they really gave this skill the 300 second cooldown treatment in it's current state really. they know it's a bad skill for warrior, but they haven't thought of a better skill yet.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, felix.2386 said:

then sure.

they really gave this skill the 300 second cooldown treatment in it's current state really. they know it's a bad skill for warrior, but they haven't thought of a better skill yet.

It's too bad they haven't reworked it yet, bc it would be such a simple fix:

Reduce cast time to 3/4s

Increase active heal to 4k

Now you've got decent sustained healing, a modest active heal, and on-demand resistance on a 20s CD. That could be super strong on some builds, esp with the new defense line. Level 4 AH + healing signet would be nearly 600 HP per second! Plus all the cleansing from cleansing Ire? That's a kitten good foundation for a build. 

3 minutes ago, Verdict is Vengence.6912 said:

When zerging? No way. For the occasional roam, maybe. Coupled with our other heals like dogged march and might makes right, it adds on to the sustainability.

But even that's pushing it. It's easy for other classes to out do the signet. Not to mention that getting CC'd stops the regen lol.

I know it's not gonna work during 1v1 engagements but I still find it useful when I am getting hit by arrow carts while manning a flame ram. Like I can tank those AC's like a god. 

Just now, PrinceValentine.9320 said:

I know it's not gonna work during 1v1 engagements but I still find it useful when I am getting hit by arrow carts while manning a flame ram. Like I can tank those AC's like a god. 

Yea, there are good moments when you build sustain heavy and add on that signet. While others duck for cover and huddle for sustain, you stand alone. Throw a banner and there's more sustain.

There are awesome moments to still be had with signet. Even some roaming, there are still a few builds out there without the means to deal with the signet and warrior sustain. But sadly, it's few and far between nowadays. In small skirmishes, signet can still perform well in good matchups. I've made someone switch to their warrior character after watching me throw down in the mix of it without retreating, standing tall.

6 hours ago, felix.2386 said:

then sure.

I think they should buff it in a roundabout way, little bit more heal less cast would be good, but also add Signets passives continue to work even if the skill is used in the Arms trait, this way it wont be THE heal skill for all builds but for Arms builds, and since Arms doesn't have any Sustain tied to it, this becomes the sustain trait with the tradeoff that you have to run signets to get it. Maybe a little bit more polish on the rest of the signets and all is peachy.