Can we have an "AVOID PLAYER" setting please?

Sinister.5792

As title says.

I could not care less about being rank in pvp, but I do have a problem with the players I am always paired with.

They all seem to have this problem

- Tunnel vision

- Zero map awareness

- Zero team awareness

- Zero targetting awareness

- Terrible teamplay 

- AFKERS

- Wintraders

I like to win my games or loosing it by having teammates who atleast have this capability... I do not care about queue times, I want a well balance match with players with all same skill level

Being with same people for last 5 games is absolutely mental and just stupid because these players are throwing like hell... and I END UP WRITING IN CAPS JUST TO TELL THEM

"PLEASE FOCUS THE GODDAMN KITTEN TARGET" or "PLEASE GO ROTATE OR MOVE YOUR kitten ETC ETC" 

Honestly, this PVP Game mode is absolutely annoying... PVE has nothing to offer on me, Skyscale still dont have unlimited flight... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

44 minutes ago, Khalisto.5780 said:

this would be an amazing feature

if 20 players block one player that is higher than 1500 rating, this dude will never get a match again lol

yea cus PVP literally consist of only 30 people... and 15 of them are alts of those other 15.... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, Sinister.5792 said:

As title says.

I could not care less about being rank in pvp, but I do have a problem with the players I am always paired with.

They all seem to have this problem

- Tunnel vision

- Zero map awareness

- Zero team awareness

- Zero targetting awareness

- Terrible teamplay 

- AFKERS

- Wintraders

I like to win my games or loosing it by having teammates who atleast have this capability... I do not care about queue times, I want a well balance match with players with all same skill level

Being with same people for last 5 games is absolutely mental and just stupid because these players are throwing like hell... and I END UP WRITING IN CAPS JUST TO TELL THEM

"PLEASE FOCUS THE GODDAMN KITTEN TARGET" or "PLEASE GO ROTATE OR MOVE YOUR kitten ETC ETC" 

Honestly, this PVP Game mode is absolutely annoying... PVE has nothing to offer on me, Skyscale still dont have unlimited flight... 

What?..........u don't like standing on a uncontested node and watch ur teamate run from spawn or across the map to stand on the node ur standing on instead of helping ur team in the team fight elsewhere? U can't tell me u don't enjoy how it seems like 75% of players outright ignore the node mechanics of conquest let alone things like bell etc. My favorite is when u can tell the enemy team is frustrated by u and u have literally 3 of them chasing u around the map trying to at least down u once and all while the match is a 4v2 for ur team and ur team still loses 2 nodes lol. Honestly at this point I don't believe it's just new players because new players would quickly grasp the easy concept of a 3 node conquest mode and would at least look like their trying. It's seems like most treat the game as deathmatch and put very little thought into any sort of tactics, a lot of of the times even defying common sense.

Edited by Psycoprophet.8107

4 hours ago, Psycoprophet.8107 said:

What?..........u don't like standing on a uncontested node and watch ur teamate run from spawn or across the map to stand on the node ur standing on instead of helping ur team in the team fight elsewhere? 

Hey I'll do it, if we're near end of game.... up a hundred points and just need to keep the one cap we have 😉

7 hours ago, Psycoprophet.8107 said:

What?..........u don't like standing on a uncontested node and watch ur teamate run from spawn or across the map to stand on the node ur standing on instead of helping ur team in the team fight elsewhere?

The baffling thing about this is that you will also get yelled at as support if you come over to a node your teammate is on--even though it's literally your job to support +1...

I have way more success and fun playing as a ranger or warrior than thief for this reason, as I like to run support Spectre and the amount of times I get 'you do no dmg lolol' is astounding. 

The point is not damage its me swinging the game by putting down the wells and puking out the barrier everyone ignores lol

Edited by Gotejjeken.1267

Evaluating players in PvP would be a good basis for matches.
At the end of each game simple value system for a few factors
- Team player (yes, no)
- Play with him again (yes, never mind, never)
- Custom team gameplay (good, bad, neutral)
- Opponent team play (good, bad, neutral)
- opponents were too strong (yes, no, maybe)

If some basic information were collected about this, the balanc system could certainly be improved.

We've had 2 days now where we've lost 90% of the games because the other 3 on the team were just bad.
The best example is when someone stands in the circle next to you to take something. Go help the others, there is no enemy here.

People who don't react in the chat before the game and you have ZERO agreement. If someone can't speak any other language, why mix German, English, French?

On 10/2/2022 at 11:13 PM, Khalisto.5780 said:

this would be an amazing feature

if 20 players block one player that is higher than 1500 rating, this dude will never get a match again lol

The problem is, when you block all player for at least one of the reasons mentioned in the first post, you have to block 99% of pvp player and never get a match yourself.

58 minutes ago, Fabrenntsich.9270 said:

The problem is, when you block all player for at least one of the reasons mentioned in the first post, you have to block 99% of pvp player and never get a match yourself.

with population this low if each player blocks 1 just 1 other player i think nobody is getting a match lol

Edited by Khalisto.5780
  • Haha 1