Anet, I have a feeling you forget to nerf untamed

Bazooka.3590

1 hour ago, Elricht Kaltwind.8796 said:

Sometimes it's not about what gets nerfed gets, it nerfed it's gets what buffed the nerf Untamed is it gets about.

I'm looking at you looking at me looking back at you looking at me reading your post while you wonder why I'm wondering how this post somehow still makes more sense than your post.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

Is untamed a big issue in higher tiers? I rarely see them in matches and the ones I do are probably less intimidating than immob spam condi druids or soulbeasts. 

I don’t know how anyone plays this though, at least in competitive. It just feels way too weird for me. Lol

34 minutes ago, Bast.7253 said:

Is untamed a big issue in higher tiers? I rarely see them in matches and the ones I do are probably less intimidating than immob spam condi druids or soulbeasts. 

I don’t know how anyone plays this though, at least in competitive. It just feels way too weird for me. Lol

Yep Higher tiers Insta shots and all. Hammer guard all over again but stronger since it has longbow now. 
It is weird they made it like that since they have a good template as for more Fair teleport Assassin in Herald which even got its Quickness Removed in PVP so it gives more time to react to it.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Vancho.8750 said:

Yep Higher tiers Insta shots and all. Hammer guard all over again but stronger since it has longbow now. 
It is weird they made it like that since they have a good template as for more Fair teleport Assassin in Herald which even got its Quickness Removed in PVP so it gives more time to react to it.

i guess I’ll have to look it up. I’ve seen it in the ffa a few times and it’s pretty nasty but people always run weird things in the ffa.

Is it an easy combo? Sounds like fun but I can’t get used to the new f2 mechanic combined with the special attack on weapon auto. 

1 hour ago, Vancho.8750 said:

What constitutes higher tiers? As almost to P1 and I've never been troubled by counter-Untameds.  There's literally no disengage from it, and you know what's coming, so just wait it out and counter-burst.  

Comparing Herald or really any Rev spec (besides Core I guess) to Untamed is laughable though.  

2 hours ago, Bast.7253 said:

Untamed doesn't seem any worse than other glass cannon builds. If it can sneak up on you without you noticing, it will drop you, but so can mesmer or thief. Otherwise, it gets focus fired or kited.

1 hour ago, Bast.7253 said:

i guess I’ll have to look it up. I’ve seen it in the ffa a few times and it’s pretty nasty but people always run weird things in the ffa.

Is it an easy combo? Sounds like fun but I can’t get used to the new f2 mechanic combined with the special attack on weapon auto. 

The full combo with the pet and all is hard (But people Macro it so it becomes easy) and the small conbo is kitten easy Precast Maul into Unnatural traversal Exactly like Hammer Guard before. 

• 2 weeks later...

Do it asap because you forgot in the last patch. Thanks!
Here is how if you don't know:

- half the size and duration of bubble 

- increase recharge of Traversal and do not reduce the recharge on hit(!)

- too much beast skills overall. 2 is enough per swap.

- tune down Shared Anguish to 2 sec. top. 

- increase unleash pet/ranger recharge by 8 seconds

On 10/6/2022 at 1:46 PM, Bazooka.3590 said:

Please explain why is that??? And when will you do it???

Why? Cuz it hasn't won mat in both regions in the same month

When? When it wins both mats in the same month

Even if it wins mat it might get away with minor nerfs cuz it won't be largely played in ranked cuz very few ppl will take to master it, and those who could do it fast will stick to their herald or holo they been played for 4-5 years right now

Edited by Khalisto.5780