New Warrior is silly - Perma Stab. No one asked for more stab.

Hadi.3167

I can literally just run into wvw and permanently contest keeps because no one can kill me. I'm legit just running around tapping keeps. 1 person should not be able to contest a keep. This has been in the game since day one and it has not been changed ever. WvW overhaul when? Downstate needs to be changed too much health in downstate, not enough cleave damage, power ressing is op... immobilize on top of water in WvW that you cant clear still exist.. Warclaw doing 5-8k engage damage , guy is halfway dead before the fight even starts. So many silly things in this game that hinders it from being great.

Edited by Sazukikrah.5036
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 19

You mean you are just hitting the door and then running away? Warrior could already do this pre-patch, I don’t know why stab has anything to do with it? And yes, people did as for more access to short duration stability given Warrior is a melee class that can get ragdolled due to the stun breaks being fairly high cooldown and little trait protection. 

Edited by oscuro.9720
  • Like 15
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Sazukikrah.5036 said:

I can literally just run into wvw and permanently contest keeps because no one can kill me. I'm legit just running around tapping keeps. 1 person should not be able to contest a keep. This has been in the game since day one and it has not been changed ever. WvW overhaul when? Downstate needs to be changed too much health in downstate, not enough cleave damage, power ressing is op... immobilize on top of water in WvW that you cant clear still exist.. Warclaw doing 5-8k engage damage , guy is halfway dead before the fight even starts. So many silly things in this game that hinders it from being great.

Seems like this should be in the WvW side of the forum.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Sazukikrah.5036 said:

I'm legit just running around tapping keeps.

War was so nerfed being able to tap on a keep door without immediately dying sounds broken. 

That's kinda sad ngl

1 person should not be able to contest a keep

Everyone could do this before. Thief specifically does it as its job in wvw, and one of them and a mirage can flip keep if you don't catch them early. 

Hit your doors. 

Edited by Azure The Heartless.3261
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

it is more efficient to tap the keep or tower with stealth, throw multiple siege site onto wall for npc to contest them...
thief will be the best class for that, trait for stealth and run.
Or more better, learn from the SOS TEST that build angle siege to perma tap the keep waypoint.

Edited by foxof.8752
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

I remember when I use to be able to get a solid 10 seconds of stab, no boons ripped just head on into the crowd. Then I'll pop rampage and do a little dance on the enemy and run in the gate then man the siege. That was before the age of aoe's being able to cover the entire upper wall of the keeps or forts.

And with a war horn no class could keep up with the warrior as far as running was concerned. Yep... A solid 10 years of nerfs, that always started with someone getting on the warrior's forum and complaining how their warrior is too strong and need to be nerfed. 

Edited by Widebody.5071
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Widebody.5071 said:

I remember when I use to be able to get a solid 10 seconds of stab, no boons ripped just head on into the crowd. Then I'll pop rampage and do a little dance on the enemy and run in the gate then man the siege. That was before the age of aoe's being able to cover the entire upper wall of the keeps or forts.

And with a war horn no class could keep up with the warrior as far as running was concerned. Yep... A solid 10 years of nerfs, that always started with someone getting on the warrior's forum and complaining how their warrior is too strong and need to be nerfed. 

and i still don't see warrior dominating the scene with this so called perma stab, i wonder why that is. 🤣

and all these people complaining their warrior is so op, kitten strong, i wonder how many of them actually play warrior. 🤔

meanwhile we see mechanist, willbender, catalyst, mesmers, etc.. with a whole line of boons, not just stab, at almost permanent uptime. with damage and their fancy class mechanics to boot.. 🙃

if you ask me, even if warrior really did have perma stab,  it still wouldn't be worth kitten compared to that. 🤣

Edited by eXruina.4956
  • Confused 1

10 hours ago, Widebody.5071 said:

This guy remembers the true timeline

People really got so mad at not being able to dodge eviscerate that they came to type about it here 😭

Edited by Azure The Heartless.3261