The real reason people spam auto-attack

6 minutes ago, Blood Red Arachnid.2493 said:

No it's true.  You don't just start with the KP, you need to get it from somewhere.  That "somewhere" is groups that have benchmark requirements who kick players with low DPS.  

No, the groups don't start with a "benchmark", not even close. Are you sure you're actually playing the content you're trying to comment on?

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Like 2
  • Confused 2

42 minutes ago, Blood Red Arachnid.2493 said:

I'm surprised this wasn't one of those removed posts.  The only thing you've expressed here is that you hate me, and that I am vaguely "wrong" somehow.  

"Hate you", hardly. 

I do disagree with the constant nonsense which gets spouted on the forums by players who either have no experience with a certain type of content or who clearly only have a very limited amount of experience in it.

This games player base has had to endure years worth of toxic vilification and nonsense put forth by players who just made things up, most often by those which at most took a glimpse into specific content or worse: where passing on things someone else told them.

Now that things have finally taken a turn to the more reasonable, in part due to tremendous efforts by some few paired with some reasonable game design, I personally see no reason to sit by and accept such bs.

Maybe you got carried away while arguing with Sobx, maybe your experience has been this negatively nuanced (which still should make you question your bias) I don't know and I don't care. What I do know is: you pride yourself as a man of reason and as such I'd expect better of you than just going off spouting such extrem nonsense before at least doing some basic research.

There are thousands upon thousands of trainings weekly in discords. There are even more in guilds which do this for their own members. Most often requiring some sort of commitment yes, and almost never amazing benchmarks or performance for new players. This extends to the vast majority of groups which make up the mid-field of the raiding community. All of which would give a very different experience than say the LFG.

Edited by Cyninja.2954
  • Like 3
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, Sobx.1758 said:

No, the groups don't start with a "benchmark", not even close. Are you sure you're actually playing the content you're trying to comment on?

Yes they do.  If it isn't listed in their LFG or their guild page, it's listed in their discord or they demand it when you actually talk to them to try and join.  

• Like 1
  • Confused 3

53 minutes ago, Blood Red Arachnid.2493 said:

Yes they do.  If it isn't listed in their LFG or their guild page, it's listed in their discord or they demand it when you actually talk to them to try and join.  

No, it's not and I play that content enough to understand what you're writing here is completely baseless. And it's to the point that not once I've seen a lfg group saying anything about dps requirements.

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Like 4
  • Confused 2

4 hours ago, Sobx.1758 said:

No, it's not and I play that content enough to understand what you're writing here is completely baseless. And it's to the point that not once I've seen a lfg group saying anything about dps requirements.

No, it really is and I play enough to understand what you're writing here is an outright lie.  I've seen DPS requirements listed in LFG groups many times, either in their LFG or in their squad message.  The whole killproof thing is just a kafka-esque circle to enforce DPS requirements as well, and even if it isn't explicitly stated I've seen dozens of people win-kick and win-quit over DPS issues.  

• Like 1
  • Confused 4

7 minutes ago, Blood Red Arachnid.2493 said:

No, it really is and I play enough to understand what you're writing here is an outright lie.  I've seen DPS requirements listed in LFG groups many times, either in their LFG or in their squad message.  The whole killproof thing is just a kafka-esque circle to enforce DPS requirements as well, and even if it isn't explicitly stated I've seen dozens of people win-kick and win-quit over DPS issues.  

Asking for dps in lfg is not asking for people to do 40-43k bench tho mate.

If you join as dps and do double druid dps thats about 4-6k then yea your not pulling your weight and will get kick or people will leave.

Still it is not asking for bench type dps and that is what you two are arguing atm.

Pretty sure you can clear wing 1-4 with 2 alac 2 quick and 6 auto attacking rifle mechanists at this point.

Edited by Linken.6345
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

Just now, Linken.6345 said:

Asking for dps in lfg is not asking for people to do 40-43k bench tho mate.

If you join as dps and do double druid dps thats about 5-6k then yea your not pulling your weight and will get kick or people with leave.

Still it is not asking for bench type dps and that is what you two are arguing atm.

Pretty sure you can clear wing 1-4 with 2 alac 2 quick and 6 auto attacking rifle mechanists at this point.

I didn't say DPS.  I said DPS requirements.  My point isn't that raids are difficult enough to require 92%+ benchmarks.  My point is that doesn't matter: there's an immense social pressure that demands these benchmarks coming from all the teammates necessary to complete the content.  

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

1 minute ago, Blood Red Arachnid.2493 said:

I didn't say DPS.  I said DPS requirements.  My point isn't that raids are difficult enough to require 92%+ benchmarks.  My point is that doesn't matter: there's an immense social pressure that demands these benchmarks coming from all the teammates necessary to complete the content.  

With over 3k li about half of it puged I have never once seen it advertised that people have to be any were close to bench to join .

Sounds to me your joining some wierd kitten squads were commander want to get carried through the raids.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

14 minutes ago, Blood Red Arachnid.2493 said:

No.  Some people convince themselves that this is the case and never actually attempt the content due to social anxiety based upon an irrational fear with no basis in reality.  Be honest.  You've never joined a squad or even seen a squad that demanded benchmark performance in actual gameplay.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

17 minutes ago, Linken.6345 said:

With over 3k li about half of it puged I have never once seen it advertised that people have to be any were close to bench to join .

Sounds to me your joining some wierd kitten squads were commander want to get carried through the raids.

Well, I have.   Heck, I've even seen it once for vanilla EoD strikes.  As I said to someone else above: If it isn't in the LFG, it is in the squad message, or the discord page, or their guild description, or it will come up while talking to the players, or you'll see teammates and random players pitching  a fit over it during/after the encounter.  I can count on one hand the number of raid statics I've seen that were permissive to players with low benchmarks and off-builds:  one, and it didn't last long.

Fact is that we're weird people.  Most of the players who get into raiding fall into two broad categories: people who want to be hardcore at the game, or players who don't but reluctantly give in to the demands of the first group and git gud enough anyway for ease of use and ease of joining groups. The players who don't do this, by and large, do not get into raiding.  Either they are discouraged at the theory stage, or they're discouraged when a single wing-1 boss takes 4 hours to beat in a training run.  The people who are skilled enough to beat all the raid bosses but obtuse enough to demand to do it on an off-meta build or do "just enough" DPS are a rare (but vocal) breed.  For example, I have been talking about the Auto Attack rev for years. For years, it was always shouted down by some meta sheep who insisted I was ruining the game by pushing a 26k DPS auto attack build.  There's two instances I can think of on these forums alone, and the only reason why I don't link them here is because it would count as naming and shaming.

You can't make a successful group out of these rare people.  I've seen it tried.  I've spent week after week, looking for these groups, but I inevitably encountered the exact same problem over and over again: arbitrary DPS standards.  It is everywhere, in nearly every group,  and the only escape I found was to play as the tank, healer, or the buffer.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 3

54 minutes ago, AliamRationem.5172 said:

No.  Some people convince themselves that this is the case and never actually attempt the content due to social anxiety based upon an irrational fear with no basis in reality.  Be honest.  You've never joined a squad or even seen a squad that demanded benchmark performance in actual gameplay.

I have crafted two sets of legendary PVE armor.  I'm pretty sure that I've seen and joined these squads many times before.  

EDIT: And Coalescence  

Edited by Blood Red Arachnid.2493
forgot Coalescence.
  • Like 1
  • Confused 3

9 hours ago, Cyninja.2954 said:

There are thousands upon thousands of trainings weekly in discords. There are even more in guilds which do this for their own members. Most often requiring some sort of commitment yes, and almost never amazing benchmarks or performance for new players. This extends to the vast majority of groups which make up the mid-field of the raiding community. All of which would give a very different experience than say the LFG.

Stand and deliver.  I demand to see evidence of, at minimum, 2000 trainings run each week in discord.  Because, last I had checked, that number was closer to one dozen in Raid Academy.

Edited by Blood Red Arachnid.2493
  • Like 1
  • Confused 3

55 minutes ago, Blood Red Arachnid.2493 said:

I have crafted two sets of legendary PVE armor.  I'm pretty sure that I've seen and joined these squads many times before.  

2 sets? Cute. That's what, a few months of lfg pug raiding?

So, if I was now to tell you that I had crafted 6 sets, have been raiding in multiple different ability groups for years and was puging raids for at least 1.5 years before you had even started raiding, where does that put me? Currently at over 5.5k LI, probably 3 times that amount worth of kills minimum.

That's the issue though which I was also refering to in my original post. You've been talking about raids and the requirements even before you began raiding, as did many others. Going off of subjective believes and at most limited experiences (or none). Now you are the prime exmaple of a mid-range raider who assumes he is far more experienced than he is, and there is many of that type, agreed.

You are still generalizing your subjective experience, which seems to be very skewed towards using the LFG and PUG groups (and yes, those will be a lot more skewed in a performance direction, there is a reason why experienced raiders have been recommending training discords and guilds before for years) as though that is the only place where groups are formed. Completely ignoring that the majority of players doing instanced content are in communities of their own or any data we have on overall player performance.

That's why said: go out there and actually experience all the types of groups which form for raids and not only 1nce or twice.

Now if your claim was say: LFG PUG groups have far to high requirements for the performance they bring themselves, I'd be inclined to agree. That would be a very different claim though.

Edited by Cyninja.2954
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, Blood Red Arachnid.2493 said:

It's a little weird that your experience is so dramatically different from others in this thread.  I mean, I play condi weaver of all things and I don't practice rotations on golems, yet somehow I've never been in a group where people were complaining about DPS even though nobody in the group is hitting the numbers the snowcrows guys do.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

9 hours ago, Blood Red Arachnid.2493 said:

Stand and deliver.  I demand to see evidence of, at minimum, 2000 trainings run each week in discord.  Because, last I had checked, that number was closer to one dozen in Raid Academy.

On 10/25/2022 at 6:08 AM, Blood Red Arachnid.2493 said:

No it's pretty close to all of them.  Most squads are either hardcore, or aping the hardcore people in the hopes that they'll attain success.  

19 hours ago, Blood Red Arachnid.2493 said:

No it's true.  You don't just start with the KP, you need to get it from somewhere.  That "somewhere" is groups that have benchmark requirements who kick players with low DPS.  

I demand to see evidence of at least 2 LFGs that require benchmark DPS.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

17 hours ago, Blood Red Arachnid.2493 said:

No, it really is and I play enough to understand what you're writing here is an outright lie.  I've seen DPS requirements listed in LFG groups many times, either in their LFG or in their squad message. 

No, there ar eno dps requirements listed, pretty much ever.

The whole killproof thing is just a kafka-esque circle to enforce DPS requirements as well,

No, it's not, all kp shows is that you've completed the encounter, it says nothing about how you've completed it or how efficiently you've played.

and even if it isn't explicitly stated I've seen dozens of people win-kick and win-quit over DPS issues.  

No, vast majority absolutely don't. Funnily enough I've just had another pug run where nobody cared about someone dying and where we finished boss with 3 players down. If it was what you're repeatedly -but baselessly- claiming in this thread, that squad would have no right to exist or even complete the encounter.

Show me all those squads talking about dps requirements. It should be extremely easy to do since you think (actually doubt you think that, at this point it seems you're bent on repeating a clearly false claim for whatever reason) all of them do it 🤷‍♂️

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Like 2
  • Confused 2

18 hours ago, AliamRationem.5172 said:

It's a little weird that your experience is so dramatically different from others in this thread.  I mean, I play condi weaver of all things and I don't practice rotations on golems, yet somehow I've never been in a group where people were complaining about DPS even though nobody in the group is hitting the numbers the snowcrows guys do.

I've brought hybrid weaver into a few runs myself.  Anyway, it is an interesting story why my experience is so different from others, and why this exact same thread keeps repeating itself every few months.  It has to do with how players get into raids.  Most of the people who got into raids and post on these forums about it did so quite early, many before DPS meters were ever introduced.  They joined dedicated raiding guilds and raid discords that have exclusive requirements, establish a friend circle of people they can count on, and have kept these social circles until this day or until they quit raiding themselves. 

That's the little secret they aren't telling you about this: when they say that they've never seen an LFG or a squad message that demanded benchmarks, the reason for this is because they aren't looking at the LFG, period.  They don't need to, because they already have the guilds, discord groups, and friends lists.  These people aren't trolling around random raid static recruitments and seeing their requirements, or talking to those recruiters and seeing what they're looking for.  They say they've never seen anyone get win-kicked or win-quit, because they play almost exclusively with friends.  They fill holes in their raid group via guild, friends lists, discord groups.  Sometimes they'll list a raid on an LFG, but they'll demand 50 killproof, which would weed out everyone who would quit or need to be kicked.  Also, these people tend to be driven to get maximum DPS as possible on these encounters, which would already satisfy the most elite puggers they can find.

I was different.  I got into raiding because I wanted legendary armor before EoD dropped.  That was surprisingly recent, only about 15 months ago.  I didn't have an elite group of friends or a social network to join, nor did I have anyone to ease me in.  I couldn't find any group that would let me join a static/guild while being new (sans one case, where I made a math mistake and got the timezones wrong).  I watched and waited for weeks, and the only run I could get on was a failed W3 tower run that offered no explanations.  The first time I beat a raid boss was when I bought ascended minstrel gear for my mesmer, tagged up, and hosted the darn thing myself.  While forming this group, I had two people join then immediately quit when they realized the LFG wasn't joking about it being a n00b hosted training run, and upon winning I had two people tell me I gave them their first raid kill and that they couldn't find anyone who'd let them join, either.  It was at least a week later when I learned about Raid Academy... in Auric Basin, where somebody told me what I was doing was absolutely insane.

I eventually found a group that let me join after discovering how insane I was, but a week into October they soft-dissolved.  I spent a long time trying to find another static to join, but they all had the same problems.  Over and over again, it was high benchmark demands, or they were looking exclusively for druids (the only profession I don't play, and many times while talking to these people they were oddly defensive and emotional about it.  This posed a problem, because my disabilities and circumstances meant I could, at best, hit about 80% benchmark no matter what the profession was.  Another issue that came up was the short duration: statics wanted someone who was dedicated, not somebody who was going to quit in February.  As luck would have it, I had managed to bum enough runs to get 30 KP for most raid bosses, which meant I could join all the KP-requiring fills in the LFG.  It also helped that, as I acquired more and more legendary pieces of gear, I could fill more and more roles.

Eventually I gave up on finding a static, and decided to just PUG the entire way towards my second legendary set.  Because of this, I have spent a lot, and I mean A LOT of time on the LFG.  I've seen a lot of stuff there, including people who put benchmark requirements in the LFG message itself.  Make no mistake:  throughout the entire raiding process, those benchmark demands are an ever-present social pressure that will make itself known.  The LFG groups do have this expectation, even if it isn't stated.  Want proof?  Join one as a DPS, and deliberately do bad DPS.  Watch what happens.  Hell, you can join a 30+ KP group and deliberately do bad DPS, and they'll also either kick or quit.

Notice how this same thread keeps popping up every few months?  Somebody with similar problems and experiences shows up, and then they get shouted down by the same elites who proclaim to have special authority on the matter.  "Thousands upon thousands" of training runs, yet mysteriously no one can find them.  Most players don't have the raw BDE that I have to host their own raids, so they come to the forums and complain.  Granted, this thread was a troll thread, but it only worked because it mirrored legitimate complaints other players have.

• Like 1
  • Confused 3

21 hours ago, IAmNotMatthew.1058 said:

And we're meant to believe this after your claim that people demand DPS benchmarks in LFG? 

Nope.  That's not what I said.  What I have said, in order is this:  

On 10/24/2022 at 9:08 PM, Blood Red Arachnid.2493 said:

No it's pretty close to all of them.  Most squads are either hardcore, or aping the hardcore people in the hopes that they'll attain success.  

On 10/25/2022 at 12:10 PM, Blood Red Arachnid.2493 said:

On 10/25/2022 at 3:17 PM, Blood Red Arachnid.2493 said:

On 10/25/2022 at 8:39 PM, Blood Red Arachnid.2493 said:

Notice how I never said something like "all groups have benchmark requirements listed in the LFG?"   That's all a deliberate mis-interpretation by the other guys.  You'll notice how most of the actual conversation actually pertains to static groups and guild recruitments that take place through the LFG.  It was an unstated given by both parties that most LFGs just have an inflated KP requirement, and it is my claim that this KP requirement is just a kafka-trap to reinforce the unstated benchmark requirements.  Groups actually putting these demands in the LFG message itself is a side point, and it doesn't matter exactly where in the raiding and recruitment process that benchmark enforcement actually takes place.  Only that it takes place somewhere.  

16 hours ago, Krzysztof.5973 said:

I demand to see evidence of at least 2 LFGs that require benchmark DPS.

See above, but if you despirately want it I can troll around raid recruitment groups, snapshot their conversations/discord pages/squad message and stuff, and then send them to you when I find them.  

• Like 1
  • Confused 4

10 hours ago, Sobx.1758 said:

No, there ar eno dps requirements listed, pretty much ever.

No.  For every static I ever tried to join, sans one, had DPS requirements listed.  That means that DPS requirements are listed pretty much always.

No, it's not, all kp shows is that you've completed the encounter, it says nothing about how you've completed it or how efficiently you've played.

No.  It shows that you've caved to meta demands and grinded the raid boss enough to get the KP.

No, vast majority absolutely don't. Funnily enough I've just had another pug run where nobody cared about someone dying and where we finished boss with 3 players down. If it was what you're repeatedly -but baselessly- claiming in this thread, that squad would have no right to exist or even complete the encounter.

Show me all those squads talking about dps requirements. It should be extremely easy to do since you think (actually doubt you think that, at this point it seems you're bent on repeating a clearly false claim for whatever reason) all of them do it 🤷‍♂️

I do find it odd that commanders are more likely to kick somebody who lives and does terrible DPS than somebody who dies early.  I mean, I've seen dead kicks before, but it isn't as common.  Weird, isn't it?  Anyway, while writing this I haven't seen a single group recruitment in the LFG, but if one does show up I'll be sure to screenshot it.  I mean, I'm sure they'll be disappointed that I'm kittening with them and don't have any intent to join, but Sobx just demands his proof.  I mean, seriously: what are the requirements that YOUR statics have for recruiting new players?

I also find it funny that people are aping me demanding proof of thousands upon thousands of training runs.  It's clearly all just to distract from the point that Cyninja claimed he hated when people make stuff up, then immediately made something up.  

• Like 1
  • Confused 4

1 hour ago, Blood Red Arachnid.2493 said:

I've brought hybrid weaver into a few runs myself.  Anyway, it is an interesting story why my experience is so different from others, and why this exact same thread keeps repeating itself every few months.  It has to do with how players get into raids.  Most of the people who got into raids and post on these forums about it did so quite early, many before DPS meters were ever introduced.  They joined dedicated raiding guilds and raid discords that have exclusive requirements, establish a friend circle of people they can count on, and have kept these social circles until this day or until they quit raiding themselves. 

That's the little secret they aren't telling you about this: when they say that they've never seen an LFG or a squad message that demanded benchmarks, the reason for this is because they aren't looking at the LFG, period.  They don't need to, because they already have the guilds, discord groups, and friends lists.  These people aren't trolling around random raid static recruitments and seeing their requirements, or talking to those recruiters and seeing what they're looking for.  They say they've never seen anyone get win-kicked or win-quit, because they play almost exclusively with friends.  They fill holes in their raid group via guild, friends lists, discord groups.  Sometimes they'll list a raid on an LFG, but they'll demand 50 killproof, which would weed out everyone who would quit or need to be kicked.  Also, these people tend to be driven to get maximum DPS as possible on these encounters, which would already satisfy the most elite puggers they can find.

I was different.  I got into raiding because I wanted legendary armor before EoD dropped.  That was surprisingly recent, only about 15 months ago.  I didn't have an elite group of friends or a social network to join, nor did I have anyone to ease me in.  I couldn't find any group that would let me join a static/guild while being new (sans one case, where I made a math mistake and got the timezones wrong).  I watched and waited for weeks, and the only run I could get on was a failed W3 tower run that offered no explanations.  The first time I beat a raid boss was when I bought ascended minstrel gear for my mesmer, tagged up, and hosted the darn thing myself.  While forming this group, I had two people join then immediately quit when they realized the LFG wasn't joking about it being a n00b hosted training run, and upon winning I had two people tell me I gave them their first raid kill and that they couldn't find anyone who'd let them join, either.  It was at least a week later when I learned about Raid Academy... in Auric Basin, where somebody told me what I was doing was absolutely insane.

I eventually found a group that let me join after discovering how insane I was, but a week into October they soft-dissolved.  I spent a long time trying to find another static to join, but they all had the same problems.  Over and over again, it was high benchmark demands, or they were looking exclusively for druids (the only profession I don't play, and many times while talking to these people they were oddly defensive and emotional about it.  This posed a problem, because my disabilities and circumstances meant I could, at best, hit about 80% benchmark no matter what the profession was.  Another issue that came up was the short duration: statics wanted someone who was dedicated, not somebody who was going to quit in February.  As luck would have it, I had managed to bum enough runs to get 30 KP for most raid bosses, which meant I could join all the KP-requiring fills in the LFG.  It also helped that, as I acquired more and more legendary pieces of gear, I could fill more and more roles.

Eventually I gave up on finding a static, and decided to just PUG the entire way towards my second legendary set.  Because of this, I have spent a lot, and I mean A LOT of time on the LFG.  I've seen a lot of stuff there, including people who put benchmark requirements in the LFG message itself.  Make no mistake:  throughout the entire raiding process, those benchmark demands are an ever-present social pressure that will make itself known.  The LFG groups do have this expectation, even if it isn't stated.  Want proof?  Join one as a DPS, and deliberately do bad DPS.  Watch what happens.  Hell, you can join a 30+ KP group and deliberately do bad DPS, and they'll also either kick or quit.

Notice how this same thread keeps popping up every few months?  Somebody with similar problems and experiences shows up, and then they get shouted down by the same elites who proclaim to have special authority on the matter.  "Thousands upon thousands" of training runs, yet mysteriously no one can find them.  Most players don't have the raw BDE that I have to host their own raids, so they come to the forums and complain.  Granted, this thread was a troll thread, but it only worked because it mirrored legitimate complaints other players have.

That doesn't sound right at all. I haven't read the entire thread but thousands upon thousands of training runs is very likely referring to the RA discord. It runs probably a good 20/30 raid pings per day and they have been doing it for years. So yeah I think that number sounds about right. I wouldn't be surprised if is over 10k now.

I have seen KP requirements before, but with the power creep pretty much nobody really cares unless you join and do horrific dps in the fights and the raid keeps wiping then yes you will be kicked, I mean literally below healer type dps. Why is this a problem? If I have a quickness join my raid and he can't do quickness, I am going to teach him, swap roles or get kicked if he refuses to improve, same thing with dps.

Also no, while KP I can say is somewhat frequent, bench is very very rarely asked. The only time I have seen frequently is for HTCM where the content is incredibly difficult that people ask for it, which I think is rather reasonable for the hardest fight in the game by far.

As for statics? You can go to the RA discord right now and just browse their static recruitment. I counted back 10 recruitment, 3 of them ask for bench ranging from 75% to 90%. Everyone else ask for things like have at least 1 pdps or cdps or know mechanic/roles sort of thing. I don't think that's a very high percentage at all, especially the ones that are asking is doing full clear w1-w7 for the most part with minimal downtime which is more on the serious side of things.

So yeah, I don't know where you are getting your experience from but mine is similar to the others. Also please you think people in statics don't look at LFGs. This game has a low raiding population that everyone looks at LFGs because people drop in and out all the time. Don't speak for others and say they don't look at LFGs when you have no proof of it. Even when I used to play often with my friends I still browse LFG constantly because I wanted to learn the fights on my own and improve myself. Seriously man, don't assume what others are doing, that's a bit rude.

Edited by Warscythes.9307
  • Like 3
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Blood Red Arachnid.2493 said:

Notice how this same thread keeps popping up every few months?  Somebody with similar problems and experiences shows up, and then they get shouted down by the same elites who proclaim to have special authority on the matter.

There is no war in Ba Sing Se. Everything is good. There is no war in Ba Sing Se.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 5

26 minutes ago, Blood Red Arachnid.2493 said:

No.  For every static I ever tried to join, sans one, had DPS requirements listed.  That means that DPS requirements are listed pretty much always.

No.  It shows that you've caved to meta demands and grinded the raid boss enough to get the KP.

I do find it odd that commanders are more likely to kick somebody who lives and does terrible DPS than somebody who dies early.  I mean, I've seen dead kicks before, but it isn't as common.  Weird, isn't it?  Anyway, while writing this I haven't seen a single group recruitment in the LFG, but if one does show up I'll be sure to screenshot it.  I mean, I'm sure they'll be disappointed that I'm kittening with them and don't have any intent to join, but Sobx just demands his proof.  I mean, seriously: what are the requirements that YOUR statics have for recruiting new players?

I also find it funny that people are aping me demanding proof of thousands upon thousands of training runs.  It's clearly all just to distract from the point that Cyninja claimed he hated when people make stuff up, then immediately made something up.  

Here is the discord if you want to check it out by the way. It has everything saved, static recruitment posts, training run posts etc. I think that's proof enough.

https://discord.gg/gw2ra

• Like 1
  • Confused 1