When I buy ArenaNet...

Mahin Shin.7210

My first goal would be to fire the person in charge for current sPvP matchmaking system, as well as related player reporting.

I would make sure that person NEVER works in gaming industry again... that is my new life goal...

Terrible matchmaking system, many AFK players, toxic individuals... And when you report each and every one of them > NOTHING happens... 

ANET staff turns a blind eye to in game reporting for idle players, match manipulators and bots, but if you dare to say something to those individuals via in-game chat that is deemed as inappropriate, THEN they insta ban you...

As someone who plays GW for the last 16+ years, I am telling you, they failed big time with sPvP...

Edited by Mahin Shin.7210
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

20 minutes ago, Eugchriss.2046 said:

And this is why you will never have the resources to buy Anet. There is no point in investing into something that doesn't bring (enough) revenue. Basic economy knowledge.

You misunderstood... I am not investing; this will be money burn out of pure pleasure... Letting go every person responsible for this sPvP fiasco will finally bring me peace after years of suffering they have caused me...

Edited by Mahin Shin.7210
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Multicolorhipster.9751 said:

I swear i've seen something like this recently in the real world... 🚀💸🐦

Just goes to show nothing is impossible with the right resources and determination, keep following your dreams.

Hahaha Twitter's new owner. Most strategic acquisitions are done privately. I'm sure OP has already amassed a lot of money or aspiring to have money but publicly announcing is a no-no in the business world.  I am literally 2 degrees of separation between (I've decided to delete since Google crawl and publish these forums)

I like OP's attitude though. Keep it up. I know high end power brokers and PR firms. 

The best deals are never pushed by aggressive salespeople unless a new consumer driven service is introduced in some local market. 

The best deals come out of having a wide network of connections and most never even make it to be advertised. Like now, I am acquiring real estate project directly from the owner, no broker or agent or loan. 

Edited by greedywholesome.9081
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Mahin Shin.7210 said:

You misunderstood... I am not investing; this will be money burn out of pure pleasure... Letting go every person responsible for this sPvP fiasco will finally bring me peace after years of suffering they have caused me...

Ask your CPA, it may qualify as a loss or part of entertainment expense. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Mahin Shin.7210 said:

My first goal would be to fire the person in charge for current sPvP matchmaking system, as well as related player reporting.

I would make sure that person NEVER works in gaming industry again... that is my new life goal...

I doubt any of them are still working at a-net though. But hey, a life goal is a life goal. 

• Haha 3

15 hours ago, greedywholesome.9081 said:

Hahaha Twitter's new owner.

Fluent in internet hieroglyphs, I see. 😉

15 hours ago, greedywholesome.9081 said:

Most strategic acquisitions are done privately. I'm sure OP has already amassed a lot of money or aspiring to have money but publicly announcing is a no-no in the business world.  I am literally 2 degrees of separation between (I've decided to delete since Google crawl and publish these forums)

I like OP's attitude though. Keep it up. I know high end power brokers and PR firms. 

The best deals are never pushed by aggressive salespeople unless a new consumer driven service is introduced in some local market. 

The best deals come out of having a wide network of connections and most never even make it to be advertised. Like now, I am acquiring real estate project directly from the owner, no broker or agent or loan. 

I can't pretend to know very much about business, but that makes sense. People aren't going to be as loud as rocket man usually, but I think the general discontent with Twitter's censorship made the aggressive stance the right one in this case.

Its easy to capitalize on misery and general malcontent, its how I fish for blue hearts and purple cups here on our very own forums. \😎7

Because chances are if you aren't happy over something, someone somewhere out there isn't happy about that very same thing.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, greedywholesome.9081 said:

You're clever. The fastest moving products are; weight loss, anti-aging, dating etc etc. You hit the nail there. 

Thanks, but give yourself some credit too, you probably had this figured out way before I did.

Me just smartest of warrior mains. Other warrior main throw rock for 13 demeg. But no me. Me invent wheel then take fellow warrior mains to Hollywood in Rolls-Royce.

When wintrader say 10 hot teef mains in area, me no listen. Me know there not 10 people play game at once.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

On 11/3/2022 at 6:07 AM, Multicolorhipster.9751 said:

Thanks, but give yourself some credit too, you probably had this figured out way before I did.

Me just smartest of warrior mains. Other warrior main throw rock for 13 demeg. But no me. Me invent wheel then take fellow warrior mains to Hollywood in Rolls-Royce.

When wintrader say 10 hot teef mains in area, me no listen. Me know there not 10 people play game at once.

It's great that you are hanging on and have stayed loyal to your main. Ginamormous improvement on hammer yet I still love my dagger shield stuns. Speaking of Rolls-Royce, they are super gas guzzlers but the Silver Seraph I rode in was almost as smooth as an EV despite it using an internal combustion engine. Not my car, employer/client paid for it coz it was the only vehicle available at the hotel for drop off. Too extravagant for this Charrior but I'm sure uncle Evon Gnashblade can afford a fleet of them. 

I sense a big warrior party coming up in NA..

• Thanks 3

On 11/6/2022 at 7:00 AM, greedywholesome.9081 said:

It's great that you are hanging on and have stayed loyal to your main. Ginamormous improvement on hammer yet I still love my dagger shield stuns.

Very solid defensive option, dagger/shield

Personally i'd still take hammer as the swap from that. There are some people who do not deserve to play this game, only to be CC'd from match start to match end. The dagger definitely comes in clutch there, for stripping those people of their mental and physical stability.

Speaking of Rolls-Royce, they are super gas guzzlers but the Silver Seraph I rode in was almost as smooth as an EV despite it using an internal combustion engine. Not my car, employer/client paid for it coz it was the only vehicle available at the hotel for drop off. Too extravagant for this Charrior but I'm sure uncle Evon Gnashblade can afford a fleet of them. 

I respect that. Rolls-Royce is kind of a hypebeast's car, the standard go-to for most dream cars.

They nice, but its good to see people thinking outside of the box.

I sense a big warrior party coming up in NA..

Yes, and everyone is invited besides the rev and thief mains because i'm actually scared to meet most of these people IRL based on my interactions with them in the FFA arena.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 11/8/2022 at 7:57 AM, Multicolorhipster.9751 said:

Yes, and everyone is invited

And in the limo we be like "Hey Mister DJ put kitten record on, I wanna dance with my baybay" 

I wanna visit the NA servers again!!!!

LMAO, didn't know "the" was a profanity. These forums. I love yall
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, greedywholesome.9081 said:

And in the limo we be like "Hey Mister DJ put kitten record on, I wanna dance with my baybay" 

House music or something off gangsta gang. I know what my fellow warrior e-ladies like 😎🥂

I hope to see you on NA someday I bet you're a lot of fun to hang out with. Please be careful with your edits as 'the' could be the name of a top player's alt account and that would be name-shaming which is just about the most heinous thing a living being could do to another. Also I love DuoQ and the wintrading cartel 💦😁👍

blinks three times directly into the camera while chains rattle in the background