Jade Mech Poll

ProGusBus.9516

Poll to see how many people would like to REMOVE JADE MECHS from PvP  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like Jade Mechs removed from PvP.

• Yes. Remove Jade Mechs from PvP ranked and casual but not WvW.
    • Yes. Remove Jade Mechs from PvP ranked and casual and WvW.
    • No. Jade Mechs are fine. Get good noobs

Only option can be "no".  Cause if you want to remove them ... you need to fix the options you gave - to include other pets as well. Mainly the ranger pet. But I'd totally suggest a full-no-pet mode. Anythign NPC-like should be disallowed.

No clones/phantasms/turrets/minions ... and all the other stuff other classes can have. (Sprits. Spirit weapons stuff from the guardian. Thief elite that summons some NPCs I think. Elementalist has elementals.)

Just trying to take away something from one class because you do not like it personally - but letting the others keep their stuff ... won't be helpful. I main ... people paid for the expansion and for the elite spec. Highly unlikely they will do antyhing like that at all. Evryone will get to keep their stuff.

Edited by Luthan.5236

2 hours ago, Gladiotor.7561 said:

Just make it so when the engi is down he cant use his F skills. They should do that for rangers too. 

For the rest mech is fine. 

Was advocating for that for a long time already, but ranger mains always told me "it's fine, it's supposed to work that way".

But the fact that the UI doesn't even show you that it is possible to use these skills in downstate tells me that this is a coding oversight from Anet. They should disable to use these in downstate or change the UI to communicate to the player that they, in fact, CAN use these skills in downstate.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/25/2022 at 6:29 PM, Kodama.6453 said:

Was advocating for that for a long time already, but ranger mains always told me "it's fine, it's supposed to work that way".

But the fact that the UI doesn't even show you that it is possible to use these skills in downstate tells me that this is a coding oversight from Anet. They should disable to use these in downstate or change the UI to communicate to the player that they, in fact, CAN use these skills in downstate.

But ranger are not that "OP"  like Engineer ,  Engineer  have good utilities skills, boon strip, useful and fast group stability and massive group supperspeed. 
I mean we don't need to talk about mech, engi just win at the starting line.

• Confused 1