Video about MAG 🤓 (not mine)

4 hours ago, Alsandar.7420 said:

Just a few weeks ago any mention of Mag would get your post deleted. The censorship was really ugly. Have Anet become… open minded on the subject? There are so many mag posts rn

No its rather simple. The policy is to stay away from matchup threads and is there value in the conversation versus just people calling each other out. Stay away from that and people can converse since it might leads to actual coding changes that might have value add. If it just leads to you bad we good, it gets closed.

2 hours ago, Shivan.9438 said:

No, it's because Anet plays on Maguuma.

Will have to disagree here. ANet plays on a number of servers and even if you see one tagged it doesn't means its a team member in WvW. And will say a hard NO, they all don't live on Mag. I appreciate they have their own people playing the game, says a lot about their own enjoyment of what they created. +1 from me.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, Alsandar.7420 said:

Just a few weeks ago any mention of Mag would get your post deleted. The censorship was really ugly. Have Anet become… open minded on the subject? There are so many mag posts rn

If it makes you feel better spin it the other way where people were saying Mag  was over populated and after enough posts ANet agreed or their automated systems did. Can't talk to either without details. But I would say, no ANet didn't change any policy on server politics even if Mag would love to think they did. 

1 hour ago, Gotejjeken.1267 said:

Casual PvE streamer posts a vid about WvW, how is this relevant? 

They literally compare Mag to Tom Brady when Mag has no skills just an insane number of people that are also dedicated to griefing.  

Because alot of servers play wvw like it's pve and when they can't, they babyrage and logoff

• Thanks 4
  • Confused 1

13 hours ago, TheGrimm.5624 said:

Will have to disagree here. ANet plays on a number of servers and even if you see one tagged it doesn't means its a team member in WvW. And will say a hard NO, they all don't live on Mag. I appreciate they have their own people playing the game, says a lot about their own enjoyment of what they created. +1 from me.

It’s common knowledge that anet plays on mag. Join any guild run in discord and everyone talks about it. Public perception = reality.

Until Anet addresses Mag (potentially via alliances) in a concrete way the outcry will continue. Look at the forums right now. 2/3 of the posts are about Mag killing WvW. On this we can all agree, WvW population decreased over the course of 2022. The balance patches made guilds weaker and Mag stronger. 

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, TheGrimm.5624 said:

No point in arguing with people that are being beat up so bad they lost contact with reality. SBI has/had several Anet folks, and I assure you there's been no bias towards that server lol.

I happened to be in a guild with one of them. In fact, they were the center of the "violating game mode" meme. Just one was seen like 2 weeks ago? But not everyone with an anet tag is a WvW dev; anyone that works for them can have that tag, and can play as they wish. They also cannot summon things out of nowhere; like any guild siege they throw is self earned. Except for the icon, they are just any other player.

Although one of them plays thief. ....

The idea that somehow Anet is maliciously ruining the integrity of their game mode for.... some reason is absurd. What? Does winning in WvW provide big bucks? Did Mag bribe them? That would imply they care much about WvW able to orchestrate such nonsense, and that would be giving them way too credit than I ever would. And then they made sure every other server opened up.

I mean conspiracy theories sound great but that's all they're good for. Actually...

It was me. I'm the one that pushes everyone's characters out of spawn against their own will. I'm the invisible force that makes sure you always pick the worst traits. I'm the one that causes you to write silly posts on the forums instead of improving. Oh wait, that might actually be true.

Edited by ArchonWing.9480
  • Confused 1

20 hours ago, Alsandar.7420 said:

It’s common knowledge that anet plays on mag. Join any guild run in discord and everyone talks about it. Public perception = reality.

Until Anet addresses Mag (potentially via alliances) in a concrete way the outcry will continue. Look at the forums right now. 2/3 of the posts are about Mag killing WvW. On this we can all agree, WvW population decreased over the course of 2022. The balance patches made guilds weaker and Mag stronger. 

ANet employees play on every server. It's crazy to think that ANet somehow favors Mag. 

• Haha 2

• 4 weeks later...