removed

Deadmoose.6594

15 hours ago, Barabbas.8715 said:

Nah, once you've played a while, it is easy to know when a match will be a loss right after the first fight.

I've had impossible come backs before so really. Giving up is the only "real" way to be sure it is a loss. Unless you're literally down 1 player against sweaties or sumthing to which you don't have to state the obvious.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You should never give up never surrender. If you cant win and beat them on point to retake whats needed, just fight to get better at least. You will never have a fun good game unless you get better and stop afking/giving up/ idle. You don't need to do ranked to get better either. 

Edited by Eddbopkins.2630
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Try to evaluate the situation and act accordingly.

If 1/2 team goes AFK, there is no reason to waste your energy or get frustrated since the outcome is already decided and it's out of your control.

If you are actively losing the match but your team is still playing, then I would say keep trying and perhaps you can turn it around (I saw it multiple times when team who was 200:0 after few minutes managed to throw whole match thanks to bunch of bad fights and did lose eventually).

tl;dr if you go afk first, you are kind of part of the whole problem and it does not set good precedent. If your team tilts and goes afk then yes, either go afk as well and move on or try to pick some favorable fights and get some practice at least (which is still better then going afk)

Matchmaking is trash but it's not like every match is unwinnable after 15 seconds when your team gets smashed on node.

Edited by Greyrat.2378
spelling
  • Like 2

Had several matches last night where we were down over a hundred points early game, but went on to only narrowly lose or even win.

If your team is losing, try something different. It can completely change the match if someone stops beating their head against the wall and changes things up.

Edited by Gibson.4036
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, Deadmoose.6594 said:

I’m slightly over a 50% win rate, and it seems to be improving the more I play and the better I get.

Almost as if skill and improving your gameplay, is a factor when it comes to winrates and its not solely dictated by the matchmaker🤔

Edited by Sahne.6950
  • Haha 3

I agree with OP. I had a day of non stop wins, got from gold III to gold I and kept there.
Next day, same build, same me - it's a downward spiral. Horrible teams. Rage, afks, guys who don't know basics of maps (like fighting on points or doing the map mechanic). Often i was swamped with top stats on my team while rest of teammates barely existed...

The matchmaking is seriously borked.

On 2/11/2023 at 5:10 AM, Deadmoose.6594 said:

Its unranked nobody cares

i would tell you the same, if you were calling strats in unranked. 

why not play ranked?

There is literally no difference between unranked and ranked.... the only difference is, ranked gives more rewards.

Edited by Sahne.6950