Get in the circle! What circle?

Your dead! 

What? What circle? WTF is going on? Lemme run the meta again and do the "mechanic"; kitten!

Get in the circle!

I see the circle!

Your dead!

What?!  WTF is going on!?

You spent a split-second recognizing that a circle exists for you moon-dance into.  NeXT tIMe jUSt GET IN THE CIRCLE and DONT THINK!

I get it. I got it. Got it! I get it. Lemme run the meta again and do the "mechanic"; kitten!

Get in the circle!

Wher.., I, Wha...

Your dead!

Ok. I get it. The circle is randomly placed and if I'm not lucky in my positioning and close to it, I'm dead.  Great "mechanic".  Much fun.  Can we talk about keycards now or should we discuss how bosses and mobs aoe vomit bull-kitten "mechanics" to troll the player base?  (on a side note, if I hear a youtubber say "mechanic" one more kittening time...im gonna...fffffff ! and dont get me started on breakbar bull kitten either!)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5
  • Confused 13
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, SoftFootpaws.9134 said:

The OP is talking about the final boss where you have to get into shielded areas (similar to Nightmare Fractal), these spawn at random locations and only only have a few seconds to do it.

a few seconds?  if you dont react in a split-split-second. your dead. my god. what a pleasant time this game would be if i had a few seconds to react to all the aoe vomit.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 4

54 minutes ago, Sobx.1758 said:

....what?

Have you considered taking a walk, drinking some tea, calming down and then explaining your issue in a coherent manner?

46 minutes ago, America.9437 said:

Sorry, can't explain it.  You wouldn't understand.  You're just dead!  Just get in the glowy circle next time and don't think about it!

LOL! Thanks for the laugh, guys... I'm in stitches! 😂

• Haha 2
  • Confused 4

10 minutes ago, Randulf.7614 said:

It’s very clear what the ops issue is

They're not in the circle

Well... then I have an easy solution for that problem: just get in the circle and don't think about it!

That will be 500 gems,
Next!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 3

Just now, Sobx.1758 said:

Well... then I have an easy solution for that problem: just get in the circle and don't think about it!

That will be 500 gems,
Next!

lol.  im pressin the buttons boss!  im getting in the circle.  im doin it!

YoUR NOT in The CIRcle!  Get in the CIRCLE!

im pressing the circle button.  "3" is my get in the circle button!  im pressin the buttons boss!

PrEsS HarDER! HURRY!

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, America.9437 said:

lol.  im pressin the buttons boss!  im getting in the circle.  im doin it!

YoUR NOT in The CIRcle!  Get in the CIRCLE!

im pressing the circle button.  "3" is my get in the circle button!  im pressin the buttons boss!

PrEsS HarDER! HURRY!

Is there actually a message telling you "you're not in the circle, get in the circle"? Are you sure you're using masks and aren't killed by stacked haze?

• Confused 3

3 minutes ago, Sobx.1758 said:

Is there actually a message telling you "you're not in the circle, get in the circle"? Are you sure you're using masks and aren't killed by stacked haze?

its implied. after when your dead. from not being in the circle. and yes... the little rat tells you to get into the circle...just before your dead from not being in the circle.

Edited by America.9437
  • Confused 3

3 minutes ago, America.9437 said:

its implied. after when your dead. from not being in the circle. and yes... the little rat tells you to get into the circle...just before your dead from not being in the circle.

You missed the second quesiton. Anyways, I don't recall being dead from not being in the circle.

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Like 1
  • Confused 3

1 minute ago, Sobx.1758 said:

You missed the second quesiton.

i didnt miss the second question.  i just ignored it.  its not relevant when you have to GET IN THE CIRCLE!  WHAT CIRCLE!  THE kittenING CIRCLE IN THE MIDST OF THE GIGANTIC kittenING RAINBOW PIXEL EXPLOSIONS THAT HAPPEN EVERY MICROSECOND SPEWED FROM THE GENITALIA OF THE kitten BOSS ...THAT kittenING CIRCLE! ah, ok.  got it. lol.

• Haha 3
  • Confused 2

The blue circle is outside of all the effects and stays around for a little while. It shouldn’t be too difficult to see and usually has a downed npc next to it to aid visuals. I know we are having fun with this, but in reality there isn’t an issue here I can see

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, vares.8457 said:

You have more than enough time to get in the circle. 

lol.  thank you Dr Leo Marvin.  that's what i tell myself and that's what keeps me playing the fine game.  baby steps to the circle.  i can do it.  baby step to 4 oclock. <rocks back and forth>

• Haha 3

Jokes and exaggeration aside, OP has a good point: sometimes the mechanics are visually drowned out by all the other visual effects, from players, from bosses, from the environment, etc. It's hard to tell what to do if everything on your screen is being annihilated by glowing particles.

One more request to ArenaNet to please, please let us have a slider to tone player/NPC effects down, similar to what just happened with the environmental effect slider (though to be honest, I can't tell what difference that made).

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, SoftFootpaws.9134 said:

The OP is talking about the final boss where you have to get into shielded areas (similar to Nightmare Fractal), these spawn at random locations and only only have a few seconds to do it.

Do you mean the circle where you have the time to walk to it, drink some tea and have a quick nap before it trigger? 😄

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Shuzuru.3651 said:

Do you mean the circle where you have the time to walk to it, drink some tea and have a quick nap before it trigger? 😄

one of many but yes,  that circles's.  though i like to sort my inventory while doing it. ya know.  salvage some identified unidentifieds for the mats.  sip my beverage. ya know,  just casual open world play. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 3