With all the things that happen to Aurene in EoD

Tinker.6924

Joku has no chance of a come back. 

Joko on the other hand…. also no chance. His magic was unbound and he was chewed up into pieces and “processed”. Doubt even Grenth would touch him after that

His story is done forever I’m afraid

Praise Joko!

Edited by Randulf.7614
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Tinker.6924 said:

Part of that natural "processing" is ejecting stuff out the other end... just saying.

Exactly my point.

Plus his magic was unbound which removed his life force/soul whatever you want to call it. All that remained would be bits to gummy up the dragon latrine later

• Haha 3

Joko's soul likely is somewhere in the Mists now, so might be able to temporarily come back in some way like Eir and Snaff did in season 4, but that's likely all.

But I think it's better for him to have closure on his story, instead of him being turned into a reheated talking jerky.

Edited by Fueki.4753

On 5/26/2023 at 7:39 PM, Tinker.6924 said:

Part of that natural "processing" is ejecting stuff out the other end... just saying.

Joko, The Eternal Poop Elemental

On 5/27/2023 at 10:56 AM, Fueki.4753 said:

Joko's soul likely is somewhere in the Mists now, so might be able to temporarily come back in some way like Eir and Snaff did in season 4, but that's likely all.

But I think it's better for him to have closure on his story, instead of him being turned into a reheated talking jerky.

2 hours ago, Tom.8029 said:

Joko and Balthazar are in the mists now, cursing the commander’s name for all eternity; among others. 

Gen3 legendary greatsword implies that Joko's soul, if not also Balthazar's, is within Aurene.

His voice whispers at the back of my mind, his soul as ripe as it was in "life." He tells me things. About the Mists, about the Underworld... Terrifying, dark things.

Might not be Joko, but the way it puts quotes around life is suspicious. Add in that it's Aurene's Bite that has this...

• Confused 1