match manipulation again in T4 eu

Far Shiverpeaks and Aurora Glade isnt even in the same matchup. It's not AG.

But also where is the manipulation? Piken absolutely loathes FSP and focus it most of the time. And their link Kodash runs 50 man borderhop zergs that will happily dump 6 rams and 2 shield generators on a T0 tower gate defended by 2 random people there to gather leather. So maybe there is a reason why the two fighting far, far behind the leader trade points so evenly with each other, because you know... there's little point trying to work the other end.

Edited by Dawdler.8521
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, MysteryDude.1572 said:

Vabbi too dead to carry , vabibis left on the  great desert journey to never return. 

R I P   Rahjoo, never forget... 🐪🐫

Vabbi was fun before the alliance beta went dead after for some reason 

kitten i miss uwuvabbi roaming tried two servers and just lost interest in wvw altogether 😢

Edited by demonbeetle.2387

My daughter asked me, "what's the difference between a PPT commander and a PPK commander? I was like, alright...
PPK is like this really nice aunt who promises to take you to Disney World, but then something else always gets in the way and she never comes through.
And a PPT commander is like this really grumpy uncle and he tells you "There's no money to go to Disney World", then you find out he went without you.

• Haha 5

3 hours ago, Fizzee.1762 said:

It's not match manipulation, it just that AR and FSP are perfectly equal in abiilty.... absolutely no match fixing here... no sireee
But I suspect it'll be this way until relinks... just a hunch.

U know its rare to have a draw, let alone 2 times on a row...........

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Radagast.6271 said:

Why we have the same matchups 3rd week in a row ?

I assume you are on one of the servers in T5 - since this is the lowest tier, no one can be demoted to a lower tier. The winner of the match can only be promoted if the next tier (T4) has a loser (someone to be demoted). T4 had two draws in a row though, which meant that no one got demoted, leading to no one from T5 getting promoted. And thus, we are stuck with Underworld/Vabbi for a 3rd week... Time for a break from WvW, I don't wanna play against those annoying people again.

Edited by ZenDrake.8316
  • Thanks 2

20 hours ago, Fizzee.1762 said:

It's not match manipulation, it just that AR and FSP are perfectly equal in abiilty.... absolutely no match fixing here... no sireee
But I suspect it'll be this way until relinks... just a hunch.

Sorry but in german forum one player open wrote they do it on purpose to play to get an even.

44 minutes ago, Arzael.1823 said:

Sorry but in german forum one player open wrote they do it on purpose to play to get an even.

Exactly, there are also both discord and ingame screenshots from those servers confirming that they are doing it on purpose. Even Piken (last T4 MU) confirmed that they have been asked to not interfere in them tieing. It’s really nothing new, and I heard multiple supports with proof have already been made because matchmaking is against the rules, as suggested by the support’s answers.

8 minutes ago, Exo.2143 said:

Exactly, there are also both discord and ingame screenshots from those servers confirming that they are doing it on purpose

Funny, I have screenshots from AR discord that say the exact opposite. Maybe FSP is doing it on purpose, I don't know. 

As long as you don't provide the so-called proof from both discord, I suggest people  to take this message with a grain of salt

EDIT : and by "proof of match manipulation", I mean message where people say they target equal score in order to keep UW in T5. Not messages where people ask to "come play to even the score" because they don't want to be demoted.

Edited by latlat.4516

Wow the plot thickens. I have seen screenshots from UW discord where they promise gold to FSP if they draw so they can keep farming ER and DL. At this rate we might have to ban a lot more servers.

EDIT: misunderstood some people. UW might not have offered gold (they might have though). But now I heard DL and ER did pay FSP to draw because they hate UW so much that they rather get farmed than see them leave t5. All very confusing but banning at least 3 or 4 servers for life might be a solution anyway.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

FSP getting all that money. Can all those rich people send some gold to AR as well ?

Also yes, just ban entire servers so even the people who are on holidays get punished, sounds smart. Deleting a whole tier would solve the issue of underpopulated servers while we're at it.