Buff Winds of Disenchantment

from 10 sec duration and 10 man target cap and completely denying the application of new boons and removing one boon every .5 seconds to the sad state this skill is in now... it was the perfect skill against boonblobs and the skill was practically useless everywhere else in the game. And now it's just a useless skill. Standing inside it during the short duration makes no difference. This skill was overnerfed three "nerfes" ago.

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

Speaking of Winds of Disenchantment, please, could Anet make the enemy's Winds of Disenchantment have a different color? I know they are slightly different now but it's not easy to differentiate, they need to be on opposite color spectrum. or like have an evil face on it.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/7/2023 at 3:28 PM, babana.7521 said:

Speaking of Winds of Disenchantment, please, could Anet make the enemy's Winds of Disenchantment have a different color? I know they are slightly different now but it's not easy to differentiate, they need to be on opposite color spectrum. or like have an evil face on it.

The dome its  more red'ish toned than the bright yellow one from your ally, u ment for Anet to make a total red dome for example?

I still believe WoD should target quickness in 1st place.

Edited by Aeolus.3615

2 hours ago, Aeolus.3615 said:

The dome its  more red'ish toned than the bright yellow one from your ally, u ment for Anet to make a total red dome for example?

I still believe WoD should target quickness in 1st place.

I am thinking more like Blue for friendly and Red for Baddies. or maybe follow color of the team.

Edited by babana.7521

2 hours ago, babana.7521 said:

I am thinking more like Blue for friendly and Red for Baddies. or maybe follow color of the team.

But with that theres a problem, colors serve to identify skill effect and class if u make blue could mislead into guardian skills.

Edited by Aeolus.3615

On 8/7/2023 at 4:30 AM, Ferus.3165 said:

from 10 sec duration and 10 man target cap and completely denying the application of new boons and removing one boon every .5 seconds to the sad state this skill is in now... it was the perfect skill against boonblobs and the skill was practically useless everywhere else in the game. And now it's just a useless skill. Standing inside it during the short duration makes no difference. This skill was overnerfed three "nerfes" ago.

All because Anet does not want people defending.  You're not supposed to fight back against the boonblob.  You're supposed to get your own and ktrain another map while patiently waiting to backcap what their boonblob was ktraining.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

15 hours ago, ArchonWing.9480 said:

I thought it was fine after the 2nd or 3rd nerf but someone held the nerf button down?

It's like they balance the warrior the same way they think it should be played; banging the same keys over and over again.

You... You have no idea how much it hurts to hear that...

Spoiler

So true though...

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

• 1 month later...