Not a player I can't beat that doesn't cheat

Jaising.7253

Port hacks is the most common, tonight a warrior from FC had 0 % thats right complete 0 health and ran for over 15 secs from SMC front gate to the houses by Overkeep on red siide, invuln the whole time.

When is enough, enough?

I have fought the best of them and at one time thought commader's like (name rimes with Hindo) were good.

And then I caught them cheating, and so have so many others.

I see an increase in players frustration with the cheating.

The truth is there is not one player in this Game I can't beat that doesn't cheat, and that includes dodge/roll plus movement ability which over 75%  of players not cheat with.

• Like 4
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 6
  • Sad 2

Reading the title, there was cleary no other option for the thread to be like "everybody is cheating except me, thats why I lose all the time" 😏

So lets face the truth now:

since you are evidently the best player in this game, no one can beat you without cheats, as you say, so thats why everybody is cheating vs. you 🫠

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

The problem is, apart from the boasting, they are right, there are a lot of hackers lately. Port hacks, speed hacks galore.

I didn't understand the need to add all the other fluff, but it's true, Anet needs to address this as its making wvw unfun.

But yeah, not everyone that beats you is cheating.. that's a bit of a stretch.

Edited by Razi.6031
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

36 minutes ago, Razi.6031 said:

But yeah, not everyone that beats you is cheating.

But no one can beat the OP. Not one player. It's amazing he's still interested in WvW after that, it would be like playing linear storydriven singleplayer game 20 times expecting something different the 21st time.

Unless of course the implication is that while players cant kill him, he dies to every guard he meets and thus keep the game exciting.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 2

I have yet to run into a hacker that is a threat in combat. Those few i have met were all really bad players and -  if they didn't port away which ofc most of them did - free kills.

So yea, while there are definitely some players out there that can beat me, it's not the hackers.

Edited by Zyreva.1078
  • Like 6
  • Haha 1

Wrong place bro, I've also encounter this before on Red Borderland, 3 players saw it, the guy was downed, their dead body dashed very far away. I caught them on video. 
Take video, Alt+win+R lets you record games, comes with window 10, upload video as unlisted on Youtube. submit your report with the link, hacker's name-the one with the number, time , date, place, remember reporting them under the category "botting" in the game helps. 
https://help.guildwars2.com/hc/en-us

Last but not least, you cannot beat me!!

Edited by babana.7521

8 hours ago, Gop.8713 said:

Well tbf 1v1 outcomes in wvw are determined by builds not players so yeah I've never lost to another player either 😜

So you have never run into a player solo that is running a build that seems to be the same as yours? And no I am not talking about meta builds 🙂 in case you were thinking that. My first thought to all calls of bring meta builds is, what is that? But I have fought people that that I can tell created the same build though I haven't seen them on the various build sites.
Aside from that I would have to still also disagree. Builds do matter, but other factors also matter, such as a player knowing their build and the others builds, positioning, timing, reaction time, connection speed and how quickly they can see the pattern another player is using and adapt. So will have disagree, build alone is not a factor. IMO.

19 hours ago, Zyreva.1078 said:

I have yet to run into a hacker that is a threat in combat. Those few i have met were all really bad players and -  if they didn't port away which ofc most of them did - free kills.

So yea, while there are definitely some players out there that can beat me, it's not the hackers.

Agree, except for one hack I haven't been able to track down yet. It acted like a mini-DDOS. Engaged the player and each time after the initial exchange if it didn't go well for them the game latency jumped to the point that no skills would activate and would just blink though was just 2 of us in range. Still looking for it and haven't seen it used except by a few, but was consistent when re hunting those where it occurred, the pattern would repeat, even if it didn't while on the same map versus larger groups. 

Note: This isn't recent, and haven't seen this used in the last year so hoping the scripting is no longer valid or changes to the code has this now blocked.

• Confused 1

On 8/6/2023 at 12:26 AM, Jaising.7253 said:

The truth is there is not one player in this Game I can't beat that doesn't cheat, and that includes dodge/roll plus movement ability which over 75%  of players not cheat with.

🙂 I think you could have made the point without the extra bit. Not saying your wrong, haven't seen you play so you might be spot on. But while doing Forum Wars 2 you over extended and the parry riposte landed on your shin. Since FW2 uses more Epee rules, versus Foil or Sabre I think you over extended while your base points were solid. So more details might help? But don't read that as names or guilds since that is against ToS, but what did you see them do pray tell?

• Haha 1

On 8/6/2023 at 3:57 AM, Dawdler.8521 said:

But no one can beat the OP. Not one player. It's amazing he's still interested in WvW after that, it would be like playing linear storydriven singleplayer game 20 times expecting something different the 21st time.

Unless of course the implication is that while players cant kill him, he dies to every guard he meets and thus keep the game exciting.

in the Op defense; just as many of us were; it gets so detrimental and frustrating to the point that the experience is so Toxic that everything that happens next seem to repeat over and over again.

• Sad 2

Hindo does transfer allot and pick up players, and some like his personality. Calling him a cheat is like calling other commanders with a stacked following a cheater. Personally, I'd love to convince myself someone is cheating when they smash me easily, but I just don't see it. If someone pvp's 2 hours a day then how can I expect an easy fight? Or that roamer who has been using the same classes since launch. I love fighting those guys. Once I found a person using at that time a build I absolutely could not scratch, and his dps was through the roof. So I played another game. He went to a camp to take it, or look for a match. There was this player that was probably there for the daily, normally I let those guys go, but that time I wanted to see if the more experienced player could save him. I downed the new guy, but the experienced player interrupted my stomp and got me before I could finish. I laughed hard. The moral is, there's more than just losing to that duelist, or calling him a cheater because I don't know his classes mechanics, there are other ways to win.  Sometimes you just gotta switch your build to better counter theirs. Or get in with a stacked group and let them carry you. 

But I do get your point in that some players are tough beyond reason, almost like they have a hidden buff. Magnums is like that, almost like in a group they are unstoppable. Then I remember, I tend to target the lows and squishes when I can. If more had that playstyle , just down the ones you can, the other team will see that and subconsciously become less effective. The seasoned players ignore it but get smashed because the team falls apart. The seasoned players and tanks get saved for last.

Edited by oatsnjuices.1698
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

29 minutes ago, oatsnjuices.1698 said:

Hindo does transfer allot and pick up players, and some like his personality. Calling him a cheat is like calling other commanders with a stacked following a cheater. Personally, I'd love to convince myself someone is cheating when they smash me easily, but I just don't see it. If someone pvp's 2 hours a day then how can I expect an easy fight? Or that roamer who has been using the same classes since launch. I love fighting those guys. Once I found a person using at that time a build I absolutely could not scratch, and his dps was through the roof. So I played another game. He went to a camp to take it, or look for a match. There was this player that was probably there for the daily, normally I let those guys go, but that time I wanted to see if the more experienced player could save him. I downed the new guy, but the experienced player interrupted my stomp and got me before I could finish. I laughed hard. The moral is, there's more than just losing to that duelist, or calling him a cheater because I don't know his classes mechanics, there are other ways to win.  Sometimes you just gotta switch your build to better counter theirs. Or get in with a stacked group and let them carry you. 

But I do get your point in that some players are tough beyond reason, almost like they have a hidden buff. Magnums is like that, almost like in a group they are unstoppable. Then I remember, I tend to target the lows and squishes when I can. If more had that playstyle , just down the ones you can, the other team will see that and subconsciously become less effective. The seasoned players ignore it but get smashed because the team falls apart. The seasoned players and tanks get saved for last.

Well put, +1 from me. Sometimes, its build versus build, some times it's knowing your build, some times it's knowing your build and theirs, but a lot of times, its numbers. 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1