They ruined the game

51 minutes ago, Kaibamon.7206 said:

They removed daily login rewards which was a reason for many to login and surprisingly play a bit after only to replace it with a FOMO Battlepass! They removed much of the rune effects that were ok for a poor relic set. And they removed the reason for specializations since now everyone can use spec weapons.Not to mention the expansion itself is not even complete!. I have huuuge buyers remorse with this expansion. I loved my golemancy rune with my additional golem, why did they have to remove it? I regret buying this expansion and these new changes. anyone else feel the same?

I didn't buy the expansion and now I know I will not be buying it.

• Like 26
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 7
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Biermeister.4678 said:

$29 dollars for a living story size map that looks like a re-skinned Edge of the Mist map.

Daily that forces people to play in WvW and PvP to complete.

Anet needs to fix the daily to have more options 

force people to play WvW and PvP?? There's literally an opt-out choice of modes when you start up wizards vault.

• Like 18
  • Thanks 11

Half of my chars are unuseable as is because the relics dont adequately replace the effects they took away. The story and maps are delivered piece meal.

The only thing I can somewhat appreciate, even if i question the utility of, is that the wizard's vault stuff is not Permanently shelved after cycling, 

Here's the bad aspect of it for me though : I have spent a lot of time carefully crafting my chars to not just appearance but gameplay wise to be thematical. This axed about half of my chars from a thematic and Useable standpoint. The only thing those relics replaced are -boring- effects. No effect is ground breaking. They forcefully downgraded half of my char and took away something that was important to them from a story perspective and from usage perspective. This is NOPE. Till they fix this, I'm out permanently.

Edited by Naxos.2503
  • Like 40
  • Thanks 5
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 6
  • Sad 2

Just now, Terek.8923 said:

i forgot to select only pve when i opened the wizard tower, and so it gave me one of each. so i figured if i then selected pve only it would give me 4 pve..... it didnt it still shows a mix. so if you open the wiz tow make sure you turn off wvw and pvp first or you get stuff with that shizz.

just pick the right modes in the gear wheel of the vault, next reset you'll only get the modes you want

stil weird you're blaming user error though

• Like 10
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 5
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, AryaWolf.1468 said:

just pick the right modes in the gear wheel of the vault, next reset you'll only get the modes you want

or they could you know... let us reset it to the one  we want on the same day. No reason they couldnt cept they designed it a kitten poor way.

• Like 24
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 11
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Terek.8923 said:

or they could you know... let us reset it to the one  we want on the same day. No reason they couldnt cept they designed it a kitten poor way

People would just reset it back and forth to find stuff they want to do. Plus it would become a problem if you already completed some steps of it I guess.

So yeah...still user error obly in this case. Just deal with it and tomorrow it will be a bright new day with only pve activities. Worry not, a missed daily won't change your life anyway.

• Like 11
  • Confused 7

6 minutes ago, AryaWolf.1468 said:

I think there would a lot less user error if Anet had been clear about the new system before it was implemented.

So are you OK with the new daily and the lack of choices there? So far I've found NO ONE who is OK with this lack of choice.

• Like 28
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 4

Here's a thought for ANET : Remove the scuffed relics we have now, bring back to rune 6 effect, and dont replace them till they're All properly replaced. This is a severe downgrade to many builds that are not adequately compensated for, this is Punishing.

• Like 38
  • Thanks 5
  • Confused 7
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Kaibamon.7206 said:

They removed daily login rewards which was a reason for many to login and surprisingly play a bit after only to replace it with a FOMO Battlepass! They removed much of the rune effects that were ok for a poor relic set. And they removed the reason for specializations since now everyone can use spec weapons.Not to mention the expansion itself is not even complete!. I have huuuge buyers remorse with this expansion. I loved my golemancy rune with my additional golem, why did they have to remove it? I regret buying this expansion and these new changes. anyone else feel the same?

i mean if the devs cant give a proper list of the stuff you get for your money clearly some scamming is going on. the daily login reward change was bad who ever decided on that has no idea what players want i sure dont want to put in more pointless effort in a game i am mostly afk playing at this point.

also for 25euros  or so you could get multiple full good games on steam on any sale dont be sheep people.

Edited by MarkoGold.7126
update
  • Like 13
  • Thanks 7
  • Confused 7
  • Sad 1

15 minutes ago, AryaWolf.1468 said:

Why the kitten would you limit my choice tho? just give me all the 12 dailies for all the gamemodes like it has always been, nobody ever complained about having more choices, there is no reason to start limiting right now and to add options that could cause user-errors

Edited by mariugo.4856
  • Like 43
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 6

1 minute ago, mariugo.4856 said:

Why the kitten would you limit my choice tho? just give me all the 12 dailies for all the gamemodes like it has always been, nobody ever complained about having more choices, there is no reason to start limiting right now and to add options that could cause user-errors

its clearly anets genious game design at work again.

• Like 6
  • Haha 6
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1

Oh no, things change, what horror.

Having a blast with the expansion so far. The rewards for the daily/weekly currency look really good. And the relics feel like a breath of fresh air to the long stale gearing part of the game.

But guess I'm one of the few with positive views that still visits the forums 😄

Does really feel like a lot of people only come here to complain and spread doom and gloom.

• Like 18
  • Thanks 7
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 43
  • Sad 2

Just now, Chyro.1462 said:

Having a blast with the expansion so far. The rewards for the daily/weekly currency look really good. And the relics feel like a breath of fresh air to the long stale gearing part of the game.

Does really feel like a lot of people only come here to complain and spread doom and gloom.

I feel the same, so far I am really enjoying the expansion. 
But yeah, people who want to have fun play the game, people who want to cry visit the forum 🤣

• Like 13
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 22
  • Sad 2

4 minutes ago, Chyro.1462 said:

nah man they literally took a system that was in place for more than 6 years and that everyone loved and cut away the best part of it for literally no reason, people are right to be mad about it

• Like 33
  • Thanks 11
  • Confused 9

5 minutes ago, Chyro.1462 said:

We should never invalidate player opinions. There's a lot of things I'm liking in the expac. There's a lot of things they just got wrong in my opinion. We should absolutely encourage people to speak out on both sides, but we should never be telling them their opinion is worthless either (outside of the small number of toxic postive and negative outliers)

If you are enjoying it, that's great. Clearly people are upset. That's absolutely fine too

• Like 29
  • Thanks 9
  • Confused 2