New metas are extremely unrewarding(proof inside)

I'm sure the fast farming site will make up some number about how good it is and the entire player base will blindly believe it again.

However, 3 rares and 2 t6 mats is not rewarding. That's worse than farming queensdale.

EDIT: Not even fast farming could save these awful metas. Look at their gold!

https://fast.farming-community.eu/open-world/meta

Skywatch - 2g 18s

Amnytas - 2g 97s

Edit2: As predicted, fast farming made up obscene numbers to pretend this content is worth doing. Why do they do this? I have no clue, but it's blatantly obvious at this point. It's also sad everyone is blindly believing them, just like I said.

Go look at the items you get in your bags next time you do this meta, it's < 2g.

Edited by Shiyo.3578
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 7
  • Sad 2

25 minutes ago, Debesyla.7102 said:

What do you mean? EoD metas are one of the most profitable (gold per hour) at this moment...

Apart from initial touches to DE one, they weren't even touched since. Kaineng still stalls half of the time, for example. So, they are exactly as useful now as they were right at launch.

Notice also, that its high gph is very conditional on having a perfect squad. Most squads will not do it in the time [fast] uses as the basis for calculation.

• Like 1
  • Confused 6

2 hours ago, Debesyla.7102 said:

What do you mean? EoD metas are one of the most profitable (gold per hour) at this moment...

No they aren't, EoD metas are very unprofitable. Doing basically anything else in the game is better gold/hr. Look at the items you actually get instead of:

I'm sure the fast farming site will make up some number about how good it is and the entire player base will blindly believe it again.

Edited by Shiyo.3578
  • Like 5
  • Confused 4

8 minutes ago, Shiyo.3578 said:

No they aren't, EoD metas are very unprofitable. Look at the items you actually get instead of:

Well, it's still value, it's based on factual data.

Of course, you may have to "extract" that value, but the same can be said for drizzlewood and other meta, so... 

• Like 1

On 8/23/2023 at 5:37 AM, Shiyo.3578 said:

However, 3 rares and 2 t6 mats is not rewarding. That's worse than farming queensdale.

Are you talking about the lack of a Hero's Choice chest?
Unfortunately, none of us knows the full rewards yet since there's a blasted chest in there that requires the Mastery for Greater Chests >.< I would like to ask who thought this was a great idea.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

• Shiyo.3578 changed the title to New metas are extremely unrewarding(proof inside)

If you do not need legendary armor this is even worse, because there's no reason to do these metas outside of mastery/achievements(which people will finish very soon).

Rifts have the exact same issue.

The lifespan for this content is very limited, and potentially impossible to do in the future.

Don't you have employee's being paid hourly to do rewards? Really weird.

• Like 2
  • Confused 3

7 hours ago, NotTooFoolish.7412 said:

Check the link you've sent us. The numbers are slightly different there.

Wow, so if I’m reading fast_farming right, almost the entire worth of the meta is in two items from the choice chest at the end, used to make one set of weapons.

How long is that going to be profitable, I wonder?

• Like 1
  • Confused 3

As predicted, fast farming made up obscene numbers to pretend this content is worth doing. Why do they do this? I have no clue, but it's blatantly obvious at this point. It's also sad everyone is blindly believing them, just like I said.

Go look at the items you get in your bags next time you do this meta, it's < 2g.

• Like 1
  • Confused 3

10 minutes ago, Shiyo.3578 said:

As predicted, fast farming made up obscene numbers to pretend this content is worth doing. Why do they do this? I have no clue, but it's blatantly obvious at this point. It's also sad everyone is blindly believing them, just like I said.

Yes, you have no clue indeed

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

10 minutes ago, Shiyo.3578 said:

You're the one that should look at what you got on your bag. The data from fast is accurate, not sure how long it may last, however, so it may be need something else at some point, I guess. 

• Like 3
  • Confused 1