Valdhertz Crypts is now a daily yet has been broken since day 1

That's about it. Just the title. Anet I love the new daily system but Valdhertz crypts bugs out so frequently with more than one person doing it that it causes necessary mobs to simply not spawn or event completion to just flat out not register. It's a great little dungeon idea but horrid in that it's usually completely busted with a plethora of bugs and now when it shows up as a daily, nearly nobody can do it.

Please remove Valdhertz Crypts from the daily pool. You've known it's been broken since day 1. Don't put it in the kitten dailies.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 9
  • Sad 2

I agree adding a frequently bugged event like this in the dailies is a bad idea since there is no way to skip it if you want all dailies done. I want to add a tip to how I got it done rather quickly though. 

I was in a map with bugged event, and checked the /ip of the map. I logged out, stayed out around a min and logged back in to check if /ip was the same. It took me a couple times to see I was in a different instance and I was able to do the event and finish it. Just a workaround to this whole thing. They should definitely fix these events though. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

I had Vasburg Armory mini dungeon...the amber runestone bugged and disappeared from inventory, and I couldn't open the final chest to get credit.   I went out and redid it.  No amber runestone still.  It's a known bug.  

I like the new dailies.  But I will absolutely support having more options for dailies.  At least provide two more choices in case of bugs or the like.  Bring it up to six or seven dailies.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, lordmitz.2047 said:

or even better: have options for the dailies. forcing us to only do the four provided is the absolute worst part of this otherwise wonderful expansion.

No kidding right? We should have a choice of what to do to get the daily chest and not be forced into broken content to try and complete a daily. This is the second one I've been screwed out of due to game bugs or other issues. Really hating this system and the lack of forethought that went into it. Why aren't there 5 or 6 choices for each daily and once you do 4 you get the chest and the other 2 are "optional". Heck they could even make the astral coins on the other 2 drop from 10 to 5 or whatever once the chest was obtained.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Seriously? You're gonna make it so we can only do 4 dailies, then add in a mini-dungeon that's been bugged since EOD launch? Seriously, having one set of daily be "roll 3 times" and "salvage 10 items" and then the next be "navigate this long maze/dungeon that may or may not bug" feels so, so incredibly awful.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

If you are going to make any place /dungeon/minidungeon a requirement for daily, please MAKE SURE THAT IT IS A STANDALONE INSTANCE.

WE SHOULD BE ABLE TO PLAY THEM  LIKE NORMAL DUNGEONS OR STRIKE MISSIONS .

SO THAT IT WOULD BE 1-10 PEOPLE, AND NOT 50 PEOPLE CLICKING EVERYWHERE AND OVERLOADING IT!

Like normal dungeons are. In this way WE will not have an instance BUGGED OUT. 

Edited by Medrayled.8237
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, SnackParty.3178 said:

The question is, how do they plan on reimbursing for the lost points and gold? It's not a lot, but it's a big deal, for people, who are making effort, into staying on top of dailies and weeklies.

support ticket; and make sure you get everything, not just the 10aa but also the 30aa and gold from the daily.

edit: also 10 ap and luck

Edited by Sjentra.3409

we ended up having to organize getting all people on the map out of the dungeon (had to wait for a 10 min timer on the last afk person in there) and then go through, only auto attacking, and letting just the commander do the 2 puzzle rooms. There qualified us to open a single chest in the final room which was good enough to get credit for the mini-dungeon

• Like 3

Can't complete dailies like this. I'm not sure how giving us less options made it through development. This is ridiculous. Let us choose the dailies we want. Cap them if need be, but we should have the option to choose from all the dailies available that day like we did before. This has honestly soured me on the entire expansion. It's too big of a screw up. It's made the system so much worse. It also keeps people from doing things they might not otherwise do, like WvW or PvP - and even finding that they enjoy them. And those modes could certainly use more players. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, idpersona.3810 said:

we ended up having to organize getting all people on the map out of the dungeon (had to wait for a 10 min timer on the last afk person in there) and then go through, only auto attacking, and letting just the commander do the 2 puzzle rooms. There qualified us to open a single chest in the final room which was good enough to get credit for the mini-dungeon

I think I might have been in this squad with you, we did the same thing.  I ran around clicking the chests in the final room like a crazy person until one finally opened for me and I got the daily.

• Like 1