Nerf the mesmer already, the relentless clone spam is extremely overpowered.

Hitman.5829

I'm sick & tired of listening to all you pve'rs that just started pvp & don't want to waste time getting skillz & complaining there getting owned by mesmers. We all know You just wants to 1 button mash to win.

Listen & listen good. Mesmers are your gods & you have 2 choices. Either bow down or coward away when you see us. But you are not allowed & cannot complain on how op mesmers are cuz you have no skillz & that your class sucks. The gods have spoken & don't want to hear it no more. Cuz were better then you.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 10 months later...

I was a firm believer in 100% equality among all the classes until I actually stepped out of my "Necro only" mentality and gave others a shot. Now I believe breaking the holy trinity archetype is what makes this game work. Sure... it sucks to lose to another class because of mechanics and not their skill. And that's why I made a Mesmer, so I can finally make others feel my pain and it is GLORIOUS.

@jportell.2197 said:Nice necroing of the thread. Mesmer has gotten soMany nerfs since this first thread. Hahaha. Omg y'all r so ridiculous.

It is true, they got nerfs, but also they got mostly buffs! And for the record, giving 4 second exhaustion on dodge is not a nerf, it is not even a slap on the wrist. On a 1 vs 1 fight, every class would need to use 2 CC skills within 4 seconds and have a 100% hit chance to cancel this ridiculous trait; and then use more CC every 6 seconds for the entire fight just to cancel this trait completely. If you do the math, you need 11 stuns in one minute with 100% hits landed just to cancel this stupidly OP trait.

On average, the Mesmer can stun break every 5.5 seconds just by dodging. If that does not need nerfing then what?

How is that a nerf from 5.5 to 6 seconds? It needs to be like 15 or 20 seconds so that mesmer can stun break 4 or 3 times in one minute and even then it is too generous given the fact that mesmer has too many evades.

@"KolderThanYou.9018" said:I was a firm believer in 100% equality among all the classes until I actually stepped out of my "Necro only" mentality and gave others a shot. Now I believe breaking the holy trinity archetype is what makes this game work. Sure... it sucks to lose to another class because of mechanics and not their skill. And that's why I made a Mesmer, so I can finally make others feel my pain and it is GLORIOUS.

why necro a year old thread?

@Hitman.5829 said:

@jportell.2197 said:Nice necroing of the thread. Mesmer has gotten soMany nerfs since this first thread. Hahaha. Omg y'all r so ridiculous.

It is true, they got nerfs, but also they got mostly buffs! And for the record, giving 4 second exhaustion on dodge is not a nerf, it is not even a slap on the wrist. On a 1 vs 1 fight, every class would need to use 2 CC skills within 4 seconds and have a 100% hit chance to cancel this ridiculous trait; and then use more CC every 6 seconds for the entire fight just to cancel this trait completely. If you do the math, you need 11 stuns in one minute with 100% hits landed just to cancel this stupidly OP trait.

On average, the Mesmer can stun break every 5.5 seconds just by dodging. If that does not need nerfing then what?

Calling you delusional would be a compliment for you ... xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Here, let me follow the second post's suggestion: IH OP, nerf pls.

Hahahahahahahah. Then just delete the E spec from the game. IH mesmers already have the condition duration from clones halved. Do anything more and mirage just as well not have a grandmaster trait section.

Y'all ridiculous

Hahahahahahahah. Then just delete the E spec from the game. IH mesmers already have the condition duration from clones halved. Do anything more and mirage just as well not have a grandmaster trait section.

Y'all ridiculous

Check out staff ambush. :wink:

Not saying they should nerf IH or ambushes though. It's alright as it is, they should tweak condi mirage elsewhere.

Y'all ridiculous

Check out staff ambush. :wink:

Not saying they should nerf IH or ambushes though. It's alright as it is, they should tweak condi mirage elsewhere.

That's just it. With certain builds the only way a mirage can out pit reliable conditions is IH. Basically you have to rely on your ONE shatter with axe 3. Beyond that. Your condition output is meh at best.

Archived