Kill 100 Forged - PoF spoilers

I’ve been playing through Path of Fire with my daughter, so I was excited to see Forged pop up for one of the Wizard’s Vault weeklies.

Spoiler

We got to kill a few while persuading Joko’s generals to give us command of their troops.

Then we did The Beast Of War.

I laughed so hard as I went from 23 to 100 Forged killed in a matter of seconds with the help of Joko’s army. I think most of my dailies have taken longer than this weekly.

Too hilarious. 10/10, would wipe out forged again!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 7
  • Haha 8
  • Confused 1

33 minutes ago, Gibson.4036 said:

I’ve been playing through Path of Fire with my daughter, so I was excited to see Forged pop up for one of the Wizard’s Vault weeklies.

Hide contents

We got to kill a few while persuading Joko’s generals to give us command of their troops.

I laughed so hard as I went from 23 to 100 Forged killed in a matter of seconds with the help of Joko’s army. I think most of my dailies have taken longer than this weekly.

I was thinking one of the story instances would be the fastest way to do this one. Thnx for the confirmation and the laugh.

• Like 2

And here I've been breathing in Sulfur looking for places where I can find a lot of Forged.

2 hours ago, Farohna.6247 said:

Well played.  Praise Joko!

Praise King Joko the Inevitable, the last Primeval King, Joko the Undying, the Scourge of Vabbi, Joko the Feared, Joko the Beloved, Joko the Transcendent, and Joko the Eternal Monarch of All!

• Haha 6

18 hours ago, IAmNotMatthew.1058 said:

And here I've been breathing in Sulfur looking for places where I can find a lot of Forged.

Praise King Joko the Inevitable, the last Primeval King, Joko the Undying, the Scourge of Vabbi, Joko the Feared, Joko the Beloved, Joko the Transcendent, and Joko the Eternal Monarch of All!

The Foundry has lots of forged prowlers around its exterior. Got it done there fairly quickly.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, IAmNotMatthew.1058 said:

Joko the Dragon Snack!

• Haha 5

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/29/2023 at 6:36 PM, Gibson.4036 said:

Hide contents

Thanks for reminding me! I was just beginning to kill them one by one when I read your post. 

• Like 1