wtb gw2 internet friends

1k g-bucks

pm if interest

P.S: no nutty buddies pls as I have serious nut allergy

P.S.S: willing to wintrade but u have to tell me u love me first

😈👍 🧑‍🤝‍🧑🤗🌈

Hey let's duo it'll be fun

There's a fee waiver also

The thread point: remove duo q because its bad for the current population, but duoq should exist for team vs only. Add it for 2v2 mini seasons or something, whatever

Deadmoose is right about this one.  At the very least the breakup for duo q should be at like... mid gold.

Edited by Azure The Heartless.3261
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 2

23 hours ago, Azure The Heartless.3261 said:

Hey let's duo it'll be fun

There's a fee waiver also

You are kind to offer and that's generous because I was exaggerating how many g-bucks I actually have

I got too much love and respect for you to drag you into ranked though. I'm convinced unranked, the FFA, and formerly custom arenas are where people go to make friends. Ranked is where people go to make enemies, whether it be of themselves or others.

23 hours ago, Azure The Heartless.3261 said:

The thread point: remove duo q because its bad for the current population, but duoq should exist for team vs only. Add it for 2v2 mini seasons or something, whatever

Deadmoose is right about this one.  At the very least the breakup for duo q should be at like... mid gold.

But hey; if they can manage at least one of these, might just be worth coming back to and reconsidering. Will see what the future brings. Kyrie, eleison 🙏

5 hours ago, Deadmoose.6594 said:

Just have team mode as a side by side alternative to conquest at all times. Those who want to 2v2/3v3 with their friends can do so. Call it Team Battle. Solo Q arena should still be the same, but the Team Battle will always be there. Problem solved.

I agree with this. @Multicolorhipster.9751 Suggeseted this a good while ago and I agreed with him too. Good post. Conquest could be given to solo quers 

For team play for AT

Ranked 2v2 and 3v3 for team ques. 

I have a few add-ons -make the rewards the same for all boards.

2v2 and 3v3 to be available all the time

Of the Arena Titles along with Elite titles for corresponding placement. 

Knight for 250-101 

Baron for 100-99 (along with 2v2 or 3v3 titles) 

So on and so forth. 

Lastly - increase how often ATs are offered. Increase rewards for the ATs that are not Monthly to include ascended shards etc. 

Edited by jdawgie.1835
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Over 1.5k games of ranked games with not a single one of them being in premade.
1472 Rating.
Cant get a single game without at least 1 premade.

Would be great if we could get at least a goddamn reply from a community manager or something even if that's "We don't plan to do kitten, we don't give a kitten about solo players and we plan to let premade/boosters run rampant." 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Dickinson.7368 said:

Over 1.5k games of ranked games with not a single one of them being in premade.
1472 Rating.
Cant get a single game without at least 1 premade.

Would be great if we could get at least a goddamn reply from a community manager or something even if that's "We don't plan to do kitten, we don't give a kitten about solo players and we plan to let premade/boosters run rampant." 

The worst thing about this post is the assumption that GW2 would have a community manager. That job title suggests two-way communication and that's just silly.

• Like 2

On 9/22/2023 at 1:03 PM, Dickinson.7368 said:

This might be what you're looking for. It's 4 years old but it's the closest thing to an answer we've ever gotten. 

Overall telling the truth wouldn't be very inclusive to the premades and boosters who 'just want to play with friends.' Yes, DuoQ is unfair. That is an axiomatic truth. But when it comes to making sure that sordid wintraders are happy, no sacrifice is too great, no treachery too small. If 90% of PvP's population must burn to satisfy the very top %, then it will have been worth it because everyone arrived at the same outcome. 🤗🌈☮️

Anyone who disagrees is friendless and full of hate ☝️:classic_angry:Its an MMO guys, come on 😭

15 hours ago, Bazsi.2734 said:

The worst thing about this post is the assumption that GW2 would have a community manager. That job title suggests two-way communication and that's just silly.

It's really very genius on the part of our benefactors. That's one less wage to pay because who needs a community manager once there isn't a community to manage? 🤔

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Multicolorhipster.9751 said:

Appreciated mate. I did hope that we could get a new reply, but i could as well wait to become a millionaire while i do nothing while at it, both got the same chance of happening.
So their reply is "We don't want to make our RMT boosters sad, legit solo players can go kitten your self's."
Anyway msg received, afk every single game with premades/bad teams till low gold and then stomp my way back to 14xx.
At least its a good passive side income while trading on TP.

Edited by Dickinson.7368
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Dickinson.7368 said:

Appreciated mate. I did hope that we could get a new reply, but i could as well wait to become a millionaire while i do nothing while at it, both got the same chance of happening.
So their reply is "We don't want to make our RMT boosters sad, legit solo players can go kitten your self's."

Nt, and yeah spot on. Ben P. was probably the only staff that ever communicated with us and what he said there was essentially the same thing. They know duoq is unfair, they know it is being abused, I mean they restricted it before so clearly they've given it some thought but ultimately decided they like the wintraders more and that their contentment is worth the cost of everyone else's.

Same dev also said that 92% of all matches played are purely soloq. That's how in bed with the wintrading cartel they are. 92% of PvP's population is nothing to Arenanet and they would give it up in heartbeat if it meant satisfying the cheats.

7 minutes ago, Dickinson.7368 said:

Anyway msg received, afk every single game with premades/bad teams till low gold and then stomp my way back to 14xx.
At least its a good passive side income while trading on TP.

Idk about that wouldn't afk myself unless I was the only solo on a team of 2 duos, because at that point my being there makes no difference anyway and I would rather see the duos lose being honest. If there's even 1 other soloq on the team, bet I'm giving it my all though. They are worth it. You are worth it. 🙏

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

3 hours ago, Multicolorhipster.9751 said:

Nt, and yeah spot on. Ben P. was probably the only staff that ever communicated with us and what he said there was essentially the same thing. They know duoq is unfair, they know it is being abused, I mean they restricted it before so clearly they've given it some thought but ultimately decided they like the wintraders more and that their contentment is worth the cost of everyone else's.

Same dev also said that 92% of all matches played are purely soloq. That's how in bed with the wintrading cartel they are. 92% of PvP's population is nothing to Arenanet and they would give it up in heartbeat if it meant satisfying the cheats.

Idk about that wouldn't afk myself unless I was the only solo on a team of 2 duos, because at that point my being there makes no difference anyway and I would rather see the duos lose being honest. If there's even 1 other soloq on the team, bet I'm giving it my all though. They are worth it. You are worth it. 🙏

Appreciate the advice mate, but seeing Plats just losing their minds and having an absolute meltdown on chat after every loss... its just worth it :D
I highly suggest to others to do the same as well, don't let pre-mades decide the outcome, be the masters of your self's ruin it for premades going down and then ruin it for bads stomping your ways back up.

Edited by Dickinson.7368
  • Thanks 1

Removing duo queue will make such a slight difference, it won't matter at all beyond pissing people off who want to queue with their friends.

The vastly larger problems plaguing this game mode that contribute the most to bad matches has nothing to do at all with duo queue.

I'd also like to point out that the people who are always in here vouching to remove duo queue, are people I never see in-game queueing at all.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 5

6 minutes ago, Trevor Boyer.6524 said:

Removing duo queue will make such a slight difference, it won't matter at all beyond pissing people off who want to queue with their friends.

The vastly larger problems plaguing this game mode that contribute the most to bad matches has nothing to do at all with duo queue.

I'd also like to point out that the people who are always in here vouching to remove duo queue, are people I never see in-game queueing at all.

We are talking about ranked, i'm sure they can play just fine with their friends in casual/custom. :)

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Trevor Boyer.6524 said:

Nuh-uh, I used to see you like every other match 😘

You won't find them in game because they understand that duoq makes ranked not worth playing at all. Pointless trying to climb a competitive ladder that offers an advantage to some players over others. I wager that if ranked didn't have all the rewards it does, then hardly anyone would play it at all because advantages aren't competitive or at all fun to be on the receiving end of.

Chief among the 'larger problems' is wintrading, yes? Well the cartel absolutely adores duoq and there isn't a single one of them that doesn't use and abuse it. It was them who cried to have it thrown back in to begin with. If duoq went, I could see them and only them being pissed for it, but what I can't see is how anyone can see that as anything but a positive. The wintraders utterly ruined this game and they deserve to lose for once.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 2

@Multicolorhipster.9751

Oh wow, I  never paid that much attention to the pvp forums since it's usually people just begging for nerfs and asking them to remove things ( amulets, runes, maps, rewards etc.) from pvp which imo makes pvp less fun, but that is really disheartening. Looks like Anet already knows the way pvp is atm is really unfair for most of the players and that's exactly how they want it to be 🙁No wonder pvp is so empty these days. 

• Like 2