Patch Note Predictions

Shagie.7612

who gets dunked
who gets buffed
what class will complain the most

how many times will certain posters try to make this about duo queue or thief's toxic profession design?
how many 8 year old videos are ready to post, how many cartel members are standing by?

PLACE YOUR BETS AND PREDICTIONS

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Shagie.7612 said:

and in a heated race, it's eles and warriors competing for first place

who could have seen that coming except literally everyone

In a QQ contest, Necro would win first place. 

Ele second. 

And warrior third. But only because there are not enough Warriors around to make noice. 

Atleast if we consider all game modes. 

• Like 2

Warrior nerfs (because its a meme at this point. This only counts if the nerfs target anything beyond condi zerk or bladesworn in an attempt to target these two.)

Ranger nerfs (probably)

Relic adjustments

Possibly Thief Adjustments

Necro adjustments 

Firebrand tinkering

(Some weird change that makes a more balanced class too strong)

Edited by Azure The Heartless.3261
  • Like 1

I'm not surprised the patch was mostly to nerf PvE stuff, a decent team kinda trivializes a ton of content.
I also wanna preface this by saying that I don't think February's gonna be the next time they make changes, but:

Next month marks 3 years since they sent Renegade to the shadow realm. How much longer do I have to wait for my favorite spec to not be significantly handicapped?

How much longer do projectile specs have to wait to even be allowed to hurt a bladesworn, no matter how hard they outplay said warrior? I think counters are normal and expected but the degree to which you're countered is way too much.
How long until zerk doesn't just get to ignore whatever their opponent's doing half the fight?
How much longer until disparities between say, glass cannons and their burst vs survivability/utility/mobility levels are changed?

There's plenty of other things that hurt PvP, those are just my biggest personal gripes that people may not agree with, but the turn around time on addressing problems in PvP is too long, to say the least. Especially when it takes multiple attempts to do so.

9 hours ago, Shagie.7612 said:

How much longer do I have to wait for my favorite spec to not be significantly handicapped?

How much longer do projectile specs have to wait to even be allowed to hurt a bladesworn,
How long until zerk doesn't just get to ignore whatever their opponent's doing half the fight?
How much longer until disparities between say, glass cannons and their burst vs survivability/utility/mobility levels are changed?

Soon™