Warrior is still stupidly op and needs to be nerfed to the ground asap

Deadmoose.6594

Im playing warr only and yet i still also quit PvP cause ..... Warriors meta Builds might be too OP but also they are not even close fun to Play. In total i would like to Deal good amount of dmg (maybe with more resistance since there is that hard amount of blind Spam in this game so you Miss most burst skills) instead of been Defensive good by Just spaming defensive skills ^^

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Deadmoose.6594 said:

Just took a 6, 7, 8, 11 and 13k hit all within 2 seconds in a match against a berserker. This was through protection, but I still died super fast. Dude this game is so broken its not even funny anymore.

You're welcome ❤️

Unless it was Hydraegan or Harlock in which case ayyy lmao

Edited by Azure The Heartless.3261

9 hours ago, Myror.7521 said:

Im playing warr only and yet i still also quit PvP cause ..... Warriors meta Builds might be too OP but also they are not even close fun to Play. In total i would like to Deal good amount of dmg (maybe with more resistance since there is that hard amount of blind Spam in this game so you Miss most burst skills) instead of been Defensive good by Just spaming defensive skills ^^

my main issue with Guard no fun game at the moment . even win feel bad

• Confused 1

@Myror.7521 I don't know where I would have finished with more games. I only started a ways into the season and generally only play enough each day/week to earn all my astral acclaim. Was never much of a PvP player before but it doesn't hurt to slowly earn the tickets over time for some possible easy legendary gear. I spend much more time in WvW.

I only consider myself an average PvP player though.

1 hour ago, Remus Darkblight.1673 said:

@Myror.7521 I don't know where I would have finished with more games. I only started a ways into the season and generally only play enough each day/week to earn all my astral acclaim. Was never much of a PvP player before but it doesn't hurt to slowly earn the tickets over time for some possible easy legendary gear. I spend much more time in WvW.

I only consider myself an average PvP player though.

if you play that way you maybe have to play a whole year to get your armor, by the time you get your 300 league tickets you not going to have all the ascended shards of glory needed. Ppl actually burn out trying to have both things done

1 hour ago, Khalisto.5780 said:

if you play that way you maybe have to play a whole year to get your armor, by the time you get your 300 league tickets you not going to have all the ascended shards of glory needed. Ppl actually burn out trying to have both things done

Then so be it I guess. I've more than enough WvW tickets for a set anyway, plus working on the PvE and raid set. Whichever 3 sets happen first. (The way I play it'll be 3 WvW sets 😅).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Remus Darkblight.1673 said:

Then so be it I guess. I've more than enough WvW tickets for a set anyway, plus working on the PvE and raid set. Whichever 3 sets happen first. (The way I play it'll be 3 WvW sets 😅).

I always forget you don't have to craft the full set, so you can craft the pieces you have materials for, it'll end up speeding up your legendary sets anyways

• Thanks 1