Haunted Ghost Skiff design is great, but how about one without the effects?

1 hour ago, Nightcore.5621 said:

To much glow effect i dont like it

I saw one dyed which wasn't glowing. I don't know what dyes they used but I know on other things (like a lot of the mounts) using dark or dull colours can make the glow almost invisible. (It works the other way around too, brighter colours can make the glow stronger.)

The part which put me off is that everything on that boat moves, all the time. I know that's the idea, but it was too much for me, I think the constant movement would get irritating.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Danikat.8537 said:

I saw one dyed which wasn't glowing. I don't know what dyes they used but I know on other things (like a lot of the mounts) using dark or dull colours can make the glow almost invisible. (It works the other way around too, brighter colours can make the glow stronger.)

The part which put me off is that everything on that boat moves, all the time. I know that's the idea, but it was too much for me, I think the constant movement would get irritating.

Is just that it has no real texture to it. Is just boring atleast for me

5 hours ago, Remus Darkblight.1673 said:

Best skiff skin is floating garden, change my mind.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Floating_Garden_Skiff_Skin

Most relaxing way to fish.

I agree, I saw the ghost one and thought it was cool and seasonal. But it was a bit too much for me, that's okay though. I don't have to buy it.

My Norn Warrior will cleave your skull with her axe unless you at least consider the Wolf Raider Skin.

• Thanks 1