GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

Give us the ability to separate the outfits at the neckline.  In other words, keep the head pieces for the various outfits (such as the eyeglasses for the magic student outfits) but also give us the ability to turn the head pieces from the outfits completely off.  Now keep in mind that this is not the same as simply going into Wardrobe, and unchecking the box for head gear.  That only makes the head piece of the outfit INVISIBLE.  What I am suggesting here is an option for turning the head pieces of outfits COMPELTELY OFF AND DISABLED.  This would then allow us to use all of the other hats, helms, and other head pieces IN CONJUNCTION with the existing outfits.  For example, this would allow us to use the cats ears along with the French maid outfit.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

seriously how hard is it to put an asked gemstore item in store for 1 or 2 days if ppl check daily, i get tired of checking the gemstore often and not seeing what i want to buy, why does this page ever exist? or are they still busy with the questions from 50 pages ago from the forum? also i created a ticked to trade the skin and take the gems away, but that's not a service you do he said,  i think it is just a few minutes work to do so, even if it's not a service. maybe start this service and hire some ppl for this. 

• Sad 1

A dark/dark green, sleek and practical looking weapon skin set.

My human female meta necro can't find a single good weapon skin beucase they're either too bright (bright inquisitor, venombite), too bulky (defiant glass and about 70% of greatsword skins), or too funky/festive (7 reapers, mad realm). 

1. Colors - combo of really dark metal and dark greens. Can be incrusted with dark jewels. Nothing bright or festive.
2. Form - sleek, elegant, practical. Think of sets like bright inquisitor, ebon vanguard, guild cavalier, merciless.
3. Effects - as long as they match necro skill visuals and aren't overdone. There's enough "fireworks" weapons as is.

Edited by ZeftheWicked.3076

Also requesting all items to come back

I'm really sceptical this sales strategy is really better income for you than just having everything available

You should try having everything available for a 6 month period and test what the results would be. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, KitTheTraveler.6193 said:

Q_Q I wish you guys would put that chonker of cutie dragon jade skin bot on the gem store to buy and not chance keys on. I rather give $20 right off the bat then not get it at all. 

wait for it to get out of the chest and buy it for 60 statuettes then.

• Confused 1

Bring back Conjured Starlight Hat Skin please. I need to get into the wizard's spirit!

Also suggesting new items similar to the Holographic Koi Backpack. I love those fishy friends! Any type of backpack that isn't a traditional cape or wings are so refreshing. For example the Lunar Backpack. That one is also a masterpiece. - Got me thinking: maybe something like a galaxy/solar system floating around the character (like the Holographic Koi Backpack)? That would be awesome!

Edited by FancyFiction.3825

Could we please have the etherbound greaves return please?? I have alot of people wondering if them will come back. If not the gem store, could we get them into the black lion statue store please?  As for a new item, the pirate boots with the pegleg, you should do a non peg leg version. the boots fit into the pistol/pistol pirate them....just take the dang peg leg out. 

Edited by THUNDERSQUID.9532