GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

Regarding Wintersday Mount Skins, I would be really happy if you gave them some kind of aura (similar to what we have now) but in a way that fits in with the Wintersday/Ice-Aura Items (Winter's Presence, Winter's Heart Infusion, Glacial Gauntlets. Looking at the Mini Ice Raptor Hatchling here...) already in game, so one can create a proper Frost King/Queen, complete with mount and everything

Dunno if this has been mentioned in this thread, it's a bit long to read every post, but would it be so terrible to offer items in both a package deal and separate? Example: I refuse to pay for a glider bundle that includes wings for my back. I hate wings. I love new glider skins. I won't pay for both, ever. I understand a lot of people will spend more on 2-3 items than the one they actually want, good for $$, but logic tells me more will pass on packages, negating the increase in gem sales on said package. The recent ghostly mount package is another case of this.

Now that you've developed the menus to give us mount skins, it's become apparent to me that I have neither a Balthazar glider or Forged mounts so I can ride all of my war gods into battle with style. I didn't dress all 9 characters in his slick threads for nothing!

I would love for my characters to wear the outfits the Elonian Kormir priests have (like Priestess Karima and Priest Hakim), they are gorgeous!To contrast those, the robes the Order of Shadows agents wear is sleek and cool.

I would happily drop gems for both of these, plus the outfits would be amazing for Elonian RP characters <3

P.S. For the cherry on top, If we could also have the regalia a pretty important character wears in the "Facing the Truth" episode; that would just be divine.

I'm surprised and sad that no one has suggested bringing back the old Lunatic Court outfit from GW1.https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Lunatic_Court_FineryI was super excited when the Raiment of the Lich first came out, and kinda expected the Lunatic Finery to be next. By far one of my favorite costumes. The Lunatic Guard outfit is cool, but not the same. I'm not sure how the different head options would work, but I would be willing to pay extra for a separate headless version. Have the old aura instead of your normal head and no aura if you're hiding your headgear.

Suggestions:Additional Raptor Dye ChannelAdditional Springer Dye ChannelAdditional Skimmer Dye ChannelAdditional Jackal Dye ChannelAdditional Griffon Dye ChannelThese dye channels can only be bought once and are for the base mounts. Each costs x (nothing higher than 50) gems, and allows you to dye the other part of the mount.

There's also a Dye Channel Bundle for all 5 Mounts, again, a one-time purchase. (Cost would 5 x whatever gem amount a single dye channel costs. Again, I recommend, at most, 250 gems for an additional Dye Channel bundle. I really love the mounts, and would love to give support to the devs who made them.)

Suggestions For Future Mount Skins: If you're going to make bundles, release the skins separately, too.

It would be nice if permanent convenience items and upgrades would go on sale with a good frequency. It never seems to happen anymore. Totally not interested in overpriced cashshop loot bundles (skins, mount skins etc) , like to earn my loot/items ingame. But would love to invest in collection stacks, harvesting tools, crafting licenses etc.

Hi Gaile

I have an idea and have thought about implementing it so I hope you consider it. I, like many want to dye weapons, particularly my mystic weapons but I know they already have a red skin in a dungeon, leading those weapons to be undesired or people who earned the dungeon set to complain because now they're dye-able . I have the following thought:

a store item that will open dye channels on a weapon, once this weapon is dye-able it's also unlocked in the wardrobe as dye-able so you can always have the one particular weapon the color you desire on any toon, That way, with my mystic weapon people wouldn't squeal because I paid to be able to dye it. I would buy these without a doubt if the dye-ability was wardrobe unlocked as I described. You'd make $$$, we'd get cosmetic weapons - win win :)

@Panda.1967 said:Please bring back Viper's Armor Set... I really need the legs to finish my Sylvari Ranger's outfit... It's are the only Medium legs skin in the game that actually show off your legs >.<

This set was just in the GS a couple of months ago so I doubt we'll see it again for a while. Sorry you missed it; it really is a great one.

I kinda want something similar to the pirate hook hand we got except we get to choose which hand. I always disliked that the pirate hook was only on one hand.Steam punk mecha arm. In the style of the aetherblade/Iron Legion. Left, right, or both.Cyber punk mecha arm. In the style of the Asura tech armor outfit. Left, right, or both.