GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

Hello, since the new expansion is based on the housing system, wouldnt this be the perfect time to have in the gemstore the following items?

1) Home Instance Node Pack (https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Home_Instance_Node_Pack)

2) Home Instance Contract Pack (https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Home_Instance_Contract_Pack)

Preferably with a good discount though considering how many (many) years it takes to have your money worth. It could even give a good incentive to go for the ultimate version of the new expansion.

TY

• Like 1

It's probably been suggested before, but some class specific ability skins would be nice. The main reason, for example, I don't like to play Mechanist despite really enjoying Engineer is because I just don't like the visual design of the Jade Mech and I would absolutely love an item or ability that just turns my jade mech into an asuran golem or even one of the dredge power suits. Nothing about it would have to change on a mechanical level; purely a visual thing. Similarly, I love my necro minions, you'll have to pry them from my cold dead hands. But I would love it if I could actually feel more like a necromancer with them? You know, something that would make them into proper undead or something. Maybe the Flesh golem could become a tiny risen abomination, the blood fiend  turning into an eye of zhaitan and the specter a wraith or something.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Gemstore Item:

Nunchaku
Dagger skin

Unique Animation and swing mechanics taken from old Chain Sword with similar sway.
Arcane Battlestaff Blue Glows, Whistling Wind chime sounds on swing. 
Aesthetic: Middle blue portion of the staff, stretch for both ends + Chain/Asura Tech Beam of Light

No other effects.

*long sniff* *Gravely Voice* "mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!" *whips out wallet*

Edited by Lithril Ashwalker.6230

Its not excatly a request for the gemstore but i wasnt sure where to put it and didnt want to start anew topic either. i realised today that we can only 3 of the special 10th birthday dyes. WHY?! can we at least get the dyes at the decade trader plz ? that would be so nice tyvm. cheers.

The show case for the new mount license and no new roller beetle skins... again. What is going on? There are less then half the skins for roller beetles as there are raptors, and only behind that are turtles which also barely have any skins. Would love more skins to get for a mount I use all the time, very disappointed none are being made anymore for the last two licenses.

Edited by Jwake.7013
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

My question about the /sipcoffee emote has been answered,  well that cannot confirm lol But we can all get it now on watching the Twitch stream on Aug 20  "

• “/sipcoffee” Emote Tome—8 hours of viewing time"
Edited by Tony.8659
mistake

Dear ArenaNet Team,

For the long time i have been saving my money to get Shimmerwing Skyscale Skin one day. But it is too sad that now i have enough money to get skin but it is not available right now. It is literally my dream to ride that Skyscale skin. Could you please tell me when it is going to be available in gem store again, or atleast approximate time? I know that it might not be the easiest request but it is my dream.

Thank you.

I would love to have some sort of scroll or book that holds all of my teleportation scrolls/passes. Like the season portal tomes, just for everything else too (lounge passes, living world/addon, festivals, the miscellaneous ones like hall of monuments/home portal stone/whatever we have).

Hello!

Could we bring back the Plush Vulpine Jackal mount soon? It had 7 days left before the expansion release but the release reset the whole shop and now it's gone before I could get paid to get it. 😞 Would be very appreciative for a swift return of the wonderful foxy boi.

On 7/1/2023 at 5:08 AM, Ghost Prince.9645 said:

Please please please, either a Spear or Staff skin that's based on the Spear of Archemorus! The Vindicator Elite Skill has a unique model for the spear and everything, I'd be absolutely thrilled to have the model usable for real.

Bringing this suggestion back now that we have land spears!! Please, I'd sell my soul for a Spear of Archemorus spear skin ❤️