GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

I love you Guild Wars with all my heart, and have been on board since the early days of GW1 but... would love to see outfits that we are able to be converted into individual armor skin pieces if we should choose to (for example talking to NPC in town to convert - heck I'll even pay for the conversion if need be). Fashion wars to the max!

Also I beg of you, please (whether armor or outfit) don't use so many "butt capes". A lot of outfits (and armours) look amazing from the front,but we rarely get to see that i since we only see the "butt" of our character during game play.

The cross dressing in GW2 idea thread got closed before I had a chance to participate. It got me thinking.

Tossing out this idea: Wedding Attire Outfit Part II. It's exactly the same as the Wedding Attire Outfit, except the genders are switched.

For Asura & Charr, the switch is no effort; for the other three races, the outfits would have to be slightly modified.

The designs exist already, and it would allow, for instance, the hypothetical marriage of two female characters, one or both wearing a more masculine outfit (& vice versa). This addition would suit the concept of the wedding attire. You would need to buy it separately for the same 1000 gems.

After looking into the old items of the TP, I've made a little list:-Scarlet's Grasp-Scarlet's Spaulders-Arcane Marksman Rifle-Hourglass Staff-reading glasses-boxing gloves-Magitech medium armor skin / why not an heavy and light version?-Viper's medium armor