GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

@Gaile Gray.6029 said:Players have shared a number of terrific suggestions for Guild Wars 2 Gem Store items. From outfits that hark back to old Tyria to miniatures that warm the heart, from dye sets that personalize your look to new gliders that make a statement, player ideas have help us expand our Gem Store to include a wide variety of wonderful items.

If you have a suggestion – or several! – that you’d like to share with the development team about potential Gem Store items, please post them in this continuing thread.

Thanks for your input!

hello :)big fan of gw2.i was wondering if you guys are going to ever connect guild wars 2 to steam, so we can earn badges and do trading cards. i think it would be really fun and a lot of players could really benefit from it.

How's about a yearly contest for new armour/outfit designs? Let the players vote on which ones they like best and the winner gets their design made into a skin, and maybe throw in a handful of gems or a title or something. The community's got enough talented folks that I doubt we'd suffer a dearth of choices on which to vote.

MORE CHOYA GEAR. Choya Armor. Choya Outfits. Choya Backpacks. A Choya Glider (not sure how that would work but you guys are creative). Choya Fuzzy Hat. Choya Mounts. Choya Weapon (they can just be cactuses) You were nice enough to bring back the Trained Choya Hammer after I only posted about it a week ago for my character Choya Supreme and now I NEED MOAR! Please and thanks :)

I got a graphical glitch today that I wouldn't mind seeing become a real thing. Basically my char's clothes all took on a shiny blue metallic effect. I don't know if you'd make it an infusion or some other kind of armor skin, but it would sure be nice if you did. 4RWGJBL.png

@Helix.5274 said:MORE CHOYA GEAR. Choya Armor. Choya Outfits. Choya Backpacks. A Choya Glider (not sure how that would work but you guys are creative). Choya Fuzzy Hat. Choya Mounts. Choya Weapon (they can just be cactuses) You were nice enough to bring back the Trained Choya Hammer after I only posted about it a week ago for my character Choya Supreme and now I NEED MOAR! Please and thanks :)

Yes! And pajamas with choya patern! >< XD

oh, and if you ever make swimming suits! wink wink or underwear, add some choya there too.... maybe an option to change patterns on your swimsuit(??)

How about capes? there are already costumes/outfits that have little capes, and the backpack banner of jokko it's a "pseudocape".

Charrs already can wear those outfits and backpack, where is the excuse now? I wouldn't mind being them in gemstore, maybe make them dyable too.

Please, bring me the capes!! No Edna Mode bullsh*t.

Would love to see the Golden Feather Wings Backpack / Glider combo on sale again.I missed it long time ago and been waiting since, really want them both. Thank you.

(It was on sale some time ago but I was on holiday abroad Apr 5. - 13. so basically just the time when it was in the store, very unlucky.)