Relic of Nourys Bugged/Bad

Yerlock.4678

Doesn't work as intended. It just auto procs when you're in combat, and slowly stacks up once every 5 seconds. It would be bad even if it worked as intended actually because you'd have to wait a five second interval just to have a chance to remove another boon and get one other stack. The duration of the buff only lasts 5 seconds, which isn't enough to justify the 5 second interval between stacks. Go back to the drawing board.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, gmmg.9210 said:

Doesn't work as intended. It just auto procs when you're in combat, and slowly stacks up once every 5 seconds. It would be bad even if it worked as intended actually because you'd have to wait a five second interval just to have a chance to remove another boon and get one other stack. The duration of the buff only lasts 5 seconds, which isn't enough to justify the 5 second interval between stacks. Go back to the drawing board.

Let's start by deleting it.

• Like 1
  • Confused 6

17 hours ago, gmmg.9210 said:

Untrue, it gains one stack per boon strip on a 1/4 second icd(multiple strips like 5 at a time only give one stack)
At 10 you transform and it lasts 5 seconds, the 5 second cooldown is related to the transformation, meaning you cant stack transforms, but if you do manage to somehow chain enough boon strips it should be possible to permanently keep the transform, problem is there are not enough boon strips, even on a scourge to do that

• Thanks 3
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, Maldracus.4235 said:

Untrue, it gains one stack per boon strip on a 1/4 second icd(multiple strips like 5 at a time only give one stack)
At 10 you transform and it lasts 5 seconds, the 5 second cooldown is related to the transformation, meaning you cant stack transforms, but if you do manage to somehow chain enough boon strips it should be possible to permanently keep the transform, problem is there are not enough boon strips, even on a scourge to do that

Nope, it works as OP stated.  It's a 5 sec cd per in-combat pulse.  You can also stack it via the 1/4 sec icd.  Then, when you hit 10 stacks, you get your HULKMODE buff and that lasts for 5 secs, then it starts all over again.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Pulsefire Jayce.4753 said:

Nope, it works as OP stated.  It's a 5 sec cd per in-combat pulse.  You can also stack it via the 1/4 sec icd.  Then, when you hit 10 stacks, you get your HULKMODE buff and that lasts for 5 secs, then it starts all over again.

Agree, but the way OP phrased it, made it seem that you could only stack via de 5 sec pulse.

14 hours ago, Maldracus.4235 said:

It triggers even on golem 1111 in wvw, it triggers by pretty much anything in any game mode (well maybe not in pve? but nobody here cares about that)

• Confused 1

Honestly, I don't think it's all that bad, but it has potential to be obnoxious if given too many buffs.

Maybe the interval should be reduced to 3 instead of 5, reducing its limitation from being an exclusively duelist relic to a more team fighter relic.

That's 30s to get a massive boost (assuming no boons are ripped) instead of 50s.

I am disappointed that Core Necro and Reaper can't really benefit from it due to how Shroud works... Preventing healing...

Mesmer definitely gets some advantage using it. Especially on Carrion Axe if you're a psychopath like me and trying to force yourself to duel with it.

The size increase definitely throws me off though while playing. 🤔

Don't know how people like Harlock can just play with Enbiggening at all times.

1 hour ago, Vinny.7260 said:

Honestly, I don't think it's all that bad, but it has potential to be obnoxious if given too many buffs.

Maybe the interval should be reduced to 3 instead of 5, reducing its limitation from being an exclusively duelist relic to a more team fighter relic.

That's 30s to get a massive boost (assuming no boons are ripped) instead of 50s.

I am disappointed that Core Necro and Reaper can't really benefit from it due to how Shroud works... Preventing healing...

Mesmer definitely gets some advantage using it. Especially on Carrion Axe if you're a psychopath like me and trying to force yourself to duel with it.

The size increase definitely throws me off though while playing. 🤔

Don't know how people like Harlock can just play with Enbiggening at all times.

It's fun on scourge 

It's pretty good actually if you plan for it as Scourge. Most Scourges go insta-die or insta-snowball on mid by sitting on top of the point instead of circling around and forcing enemies to waste cooldowns, so of course Cerus or Antitoxin will be far better on those cases. If you do actually stay alive for long enough you'll be turning into BOOBA mode right about when there's no CDs left for enemies to defend that much. I would personally change Hunger to be incremental (so each stack grants 1.25% of the current bonuses or something like that) but the bursty version at the moment is still usable (if only a bit short so you will need to git gud at "pre-bursting" condis).

• Confused 1