Add Relics that interract with Blind.

Doggie.3184

One thing Thief does... a lot of to the point that it's their whole theme next to stealth now, is the "Blind" condi. Which is often useless in many situations such as boss fights and a skill commonly forced onto our bar, "Black Powder," is just a dead button most of the time (and bugged with Daredevil dodge). Can we get some Relics that interract with Blind? They've never existed for runes either which always bothered me.

Edited by Doggie.3184

• Doggie.3184 changed the title to Add Relics that interract with Blind.
43 minutes ago, Doggie.3184 said:

One thing Thief does... a lot of to the point that it's their whole theme next to stealth now, is the "Blind" condi. Which is often useless in many situations such as boss fights and a skill commonly forced onto our bar, "Black Powder," is just a dead button most of the time (and bugged with Daredevil dodge). Can we get some Relics that interract with Blind? They've never existed for runes either which always bothered me.

Blind actually isnt useless on bosses because it does break-bar damage. Even tho very low one.

But I agree there could be a relic for that. But should be too strong because blind is pretty strong in wvw and pvp. 

Blinds interaction with break bar is one of laziest balance choices anet has made IMO, and that goes with all of the other debilitating conditions as well, but the fact that blinds are not used as they were intended really hurt thieves.

Blind is not just a CC option but a defensive one as well. It has the same functionality as aegis, but just because Anet balancd one to be spammable it viewed to be more cheap. Even though outside of thieves, blind is not as common as you would think.

I would like the breaker bar looked at again, and have the debilitating conditions do what they were designed for. If you feel that would make the game too easy with perma weakness, slow and chill. We all already in a meta where perma boons are a thing.  Many feel that they effect the experience in a negative way, but that is still the reality and alot of the newer content is being balanced around perma quickness and alacrity anyways. Nothing stopping Anet from balancing around the condition other than they don't want to.

• Thanks 1