FSP vs WSR - something must be wrong with the matchup system?

erKo.9586

12 hours ago, Riba.3271 said:

If you look at https://gw2mists.com/worlds/transfers, and filter transfers since relinks were announced, you will see transfers by people who have account linked there.

FSP lost 100 people, Vizunah (Whiteside Ridge link) gained 65 people.

In reality only maybe 1 out of 3 players have their API registered and are using that accounts API, so we can approximate that FSP lost 300 accounts and WSR gained 175. That is 475 people swing since relink.. And these players were active enough to care about transferring. Look at it positively: At least ANet made bank. Fair matchmaking isn't even nearly as important, right?

Ty for clearing this out! 

So this is the infamous WSR. I look around and all i see are sad, lonely young men that are angry because girls won't talk to you. Ever pause to wonder why that is? why all WSR band+pals make bad comedy? WSR  so vaffanculo. when you ave my rank, my kills and bandwagon as much as me can you speak to me... 

• Like 4
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 3

13 minutes ago, Jalal Mawla.3129 said:

Don't think that all wsr are happy with this MU too 

We are in pain now and having an endless q to get inside borders and just peacefully do our weeklies, but AMX and qowp ruined our game 🤷🏻‍♂️

Of course WSR is not that happy with it. But look from the other side too. Half of Riverside transfered to Blacktide couple weeks ago. Half of them dodged WSR (we had to chase the zergs around) already before they had a link and now with less ppl no wonder. Now with FSP lost the majority of the quality they had and only ODIN on FSP and Kale? Igree that WSR+Vizu is overstacked but also versus 2 Servers that lost half of their population.

And props to Anet for the concept to do the relink every 4 weeks. cash income is rising. 👏

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Nel.8357 said:

https://ibb.co/MN0gz8W

and yet WSR gets a link

To those who do not pay attention when I speak, I have mentioned this countless times.

Firstly, since WSR finally got a link, and then finally somehow opened, there has been a massive wave of bandwagoning to WSR. You can see this clearly on gw2mists. The stacking was not the case before the relink.

Secondly, FSP as a server has been stacked with alt accounts for a long time, players from other servers who chase after a particular commander when he decides to lead on FSP once in a blue moon mainly depending on opposition - server is "Full", but no queues during prime time peak, yea right. This of course lead to FSP first getting a string of garbage dead links, and then 3 no links in a row. Because of this some decent players started leaving the server. I myself left the server after over 11 years of being on it.

What happened? The wheels started to fall off!

Due to the overall lack of players, guilds are struggling to recruit new members.

Constantly facing impossible odds of being significantly outnumbered in fights only cause players to become demoralized in a video game that they play to try and relax and have fun in.

We saw [Big] and [AH] leave, one of the main alt hopper commanders left. What is left? [Kale], [Zero], [VAI]... People are want to jump on [ODIN], but what you all don't know is that they are also alt hoppers.

People still do not want to recognize the issue with alt account hopping chasing after content like some ADD kid high on Prime or those who transfer directly after relinks. Both of these are massive issues that ArenaNet can control, but for some reason choose to ignore, so the WvW community "exploits" it to benefit their selfish personal enjoyment of the game.

In short there is a massive imbalance between FSP and WSR in terms of populations.

Also, just FYI, multi-boxing in WvW is against ToS.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 5
  • Sad 1