all the copers have moved to the new fotm, hammer DH [Merged]

Eddie.9143

You know what actually is broken? Deadeye! Hard dmg on range. Multiple port options (rifle and utility Skill). Stealth Spam. Mutiple stunbrakes (2 utility skills). As a full melee class there is litterly no hecking way to deal with this. Basicly cause most CCs are doing 0 dmg outputt and in that way doesn't rly punish this spec for doing mistakes...... just insane. But i gues all meta builds are rn Like this. Waayyys too easy to Play. Just get this crappy Meta builds Finaly turned down lmao xd

• Like 7

I donno I don't really think dh is broken at all, their kinda one trick ponies that arnt even that tanky due to most building for all burst. Expect spear and if their on node a and u didn't see them drop traps assume they are already laid and that the cds on them are already or close to resetting. Avoid being pulled into them via spear, gs or axe and they really can't do much to u. True shot is so identifiable by its cast time and animation that unless ur cc'd or have 0 dodges u really shouldn't get hit by it. If someone doesn't learn how to counter dh their burst can be insane but it's so predictable it's not really op.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Myror.7521 said:

You know what actually is broken? Deadeye! Hard dmg on range. Multiple port options (rifle and utility Skill). Stealth Spam. Mutiple stunbrakes (2 utility skills). As a full melee class there is litterly no hecking way to deal with this. Basicly cause most CCs are doing 0 dmg outputt and in that way doesn't rly punish this spec for doing mistakes...... just insane. But i gues all meta builds are rn Like this. Waayyys too easy to Play. Just get this crappy Meta builds Finaly turned down lmao xd

Have you tried playing DE against good players who use terrain, ports, and good intuition to guess where you are? DE is strong but you'll die instantly if u goof 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Psycoprophet.8107 said:

I donno I don't really think dh is broken at all, their kinda one trick ponies that arnt even that tanky due to most building for all burst. Expect spear and if their on node a and u didn't see them drop traps assume they are already laid and that the cds on them are already or close to resetting. Avoid being pulled into them via spear, gs or axe and they really can't do much to u. True shot is so identifiable by its cast time and animation that unless ur cc'd or have 0 dodges u really shouldn't get hit by it. If someone doesn't learn how to counter dh their burst can be insane but it's so predictable it's not really op.

Better not see u getting clapped by them tonight 🤣

Edited by Eddie.9143

I just think it's really funny that all it takes is a moderate amount of aegis and a bunch of skills that activate when someone walks on them for a class to be effective, but somehow there are still ineffective classes.

Iunno, I just think that's kind of endearing at this point. Might be Stockholm syndrome setting in.

9 hours ago, Myror.7521 said:

You know what actually is broken? Deadeye! Hard hitting ranged damage, multiple port options (rifle and utility Skill), stealth spam and multiple stun breaks (2 utility skills). As a full melee class there is no way to deal with this. Most CCs are doing 0 dmg and DE's aren't punished for their mistakes. It's just insane. I guess all meta builds are like this. They are too easy to play. 

^ Fixed

Do you think that Deadeyes are that dominant against all classes? I dont have an issue with them with my 2 mains, Scrapper and Druid.

If I go into the thief forums right now and ask them how they think DE is in PvP, I dont think even a small minority will agree with you.

Also, if we are going by what metabattle considers Meta, Deadeye isn't considered 'Meta'.
https://metabattle.com/wiki/PvP_Builds
Its not even in the 'Meta', 'Great' or 'Good' categories.
Maybe its Meta in Bronze?

Edited by EnderzShadow.2506
gramar
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Eddie.9143 said:

2 blocks, 2 leap heals, reveal, pull, a lock in, traps, invuln, 8k-10k crits on hammer, 8k crits on longbow. passive condi removal, perma resolution, can't hit from a distance because of terrain, can't fight close up cause you'll eat 20k damage in a millisecond.

needs adjustment. anyone who disagrees is probably playing it rn 

Did Dragon Hunters get buffed in the last  5 years?

They were gimmicky then and they are gimmicky now.
Can the damage be insane?  Sure. But most of it is avoidable.

There is a  reason it is not Meta or even listed on metabattle at all.

47 minutes ago, EnderzShadow.2506 said:

Did Dragon Hunters get buffed in the last  5 years?

They were gimmicky then and they are gimmicky now.
Can the damage be insane?  Sure. But most of it is avoidable.

There is a  reason it is not Meta or even listed on metabattle at all.

Metabattle hasn't followed the last 3 patches, they're behind, relic selections suck too 

• Like 1

@EnderzShadow.2506 nah metabattle is simply not ubdated. Also Thiefs always saying their class underperforms thats not rly too new xd. Buut as I just said all Builds that are actually in the meta are too easy to play. To me DE is just only the most annoying one (aside scrapper of course) to Fight cause of tha reason i said in that sentence^^. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, EnderzShadow.2506 said:

^ Fixed

Do you think that Deadeyes are that dominant against all classes? I dont have an issue with them with my 2 mains, Scrapper and Druid.

If I go into the thief forums right now and ask them how they think DE is in PvP, I dont think even a small minority will agree with you.

Also, if we are going by what metabattle considers Meta, Deadeye isn't considered 'Meta'.
https://metabattle.com/wiki/PvP_Builds
Its not even in the 'Meta', 'Great' or 'Good' categories.
Maybe its Meta in Bronze?

DE is hard meta. Leg lvl. Metabattle is out of date by months.

Thats why DH is meta in ranked purely to play into the DE. For MAT and AT u dont take dh cus its to week in real 5v5 and DE is 100% meta for 5v5 as it hard counters support grd

Edited by Gamble.4580
  • Like 2

• Forum Moderator.3419 changed the title to all the copers have moved to the new fotm, hammer DH [Merged]
11 hours ago, Gamble.4580 said:

DE is hard meta. Leg lvl. Metabattle is out of date by months.

Thats why DH is meta in ranked purely to play into the DE. For MAT and AT u dont take dh cus its to week in real 5v5 and DE is 100% meta for 5v5 as it hard counters support grd

Is there anything I can reliably go by then?
I wish it was public what classes are played and how often in the top 200.

15 hours ago, Myror.7521 said:

@EnderzShadow.2506 nah metabattle is simply not ubdated. Also Thiefs always saying their class underperforms thats not rly too new xd. Buut as I just said all Builds that are actually in the meta are too easy to play. To me DE is just only the most annoying one (aside scrapper of course) to Fight cause of tha reason i said in that sentence^^. 

Ok fair enough. How do you guys get an idea of what are good builds (in the meta)?

I don't have time to watch loads of streamers. When I go to reddit, guildwars main is pve kitten and the gw2 pvp page is dead.