Have the Toys been lacking over the years to the rest of you all?

I like the skins with as less skin as possible.
For my Charrs. And those a quite new.

And that's all the gems store should be for. Cosmetic stuff.

A game shouldn't require to hassle you and make you unlock user friendly game systems. If they get invented, all should benefit from that and not only the rich who can afford them.

• Like 1
  • Confused 4

11 hours ago, Knighthonor.4061 said:

to me, the toys in the gem store really been lacking. We had some really creative stuff in the past worth unlocking. But not much rings to that quality and interest lately.

Costume brawl is almost never a thing outside of festival activities, some are April Fool's gags/festival stuff etc that got turned into items, that sort of thing.

They were never much more than devs having interesting/amusing/flashy ideas, but there was no practical in-game use for them.

Much like underwater content, dungeons and more, it's probably abandoned content at this point.

17 hours ago, Knighthonor.4061 said:

to me, the toys in the gem store really been lacking. We had some really creative stuff in the past worth unlocking. But not much rings to that quality and interest lately.

Do you literally means Toys, like costume brawl stuff, or are you using Toys figuratively for general gem store offerings?

I don't pay much attention to the Toys, but don't recall new ones.

There have been some decent (subjective of course) skins and outfits added this past year.

But what exactly are you referring to?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

17 minutes ago, DeanBB.4268 said:

Do you literally means Toys, like costume brawl stuff, or are you using Toys figuratively for general gem store offerings?

I don't pay much attention to the Toys, but don't recall new ones.

There have been some decent (subjective of course) skins and outfits added this past year.

But what exactly are you referring to?

I thought OP mean toys like boxing gloves and witches broom.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1