.... And you people wonder why we have alt accounts......

Saiyan.1704

https://imgur.com/a/iANMDOQ

Anet:
"
Well.... you're a Plat 1, top 100 player, in a filled game of Silver 3's. We expect Counter Strike level performances.
"You are a GOD amongst them.... we do not take soloQ players lightly during after hours. Can't Carry a Mech? Or two Gold 1 Scrappers along side a Core Warrior who somehow hit G3's rating of 1402? Well. Let me tell you that the rating AVERAGE is EVEN and non-negotiable. You lose full rating.... because you DESERVE to lose full rating."

"THIS IS PEAK GW2 PVP"

-Anet

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

The second you stop looking at rating points, and rather just play pvp for the sake of playing pvp.....   is the second you will gain inner peace.

btw.... 116k  Damage... and thats almost 50% of your teamdamage....   YIKES.   20k healing and thats 25% of teamhealing....   DOUBLE YIKES!

what was that match? xD

Edited by Sahne.6950
  • Like 9

You really complaining about four losses in a row? Are you new here?

Real issue is 117k dmg being 47% of your team. That shouldn’t happen, ever. Trash team, move on.

Also, if you’re a wb and only did 117k dmg, that’s not that great either but bad games happen especially if you’re teammates seem to play like they are sucking on purpose.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

3 hours ago, Vinny.7260 said:

Some clocks are better though! Mine is a cute little frog. Therefore significantly better than other clocks. 😠

Mines a piece of $hit. After 17 years of the same eeeee....eeeee......eeeee. telle more about ur frog clock.......fascinating. does it make frog noises as a alarm? Ahhhh to awaken to sounds of a frogs chirp vs the standard old alarm sound....one can dream.

7 hours ago, Deadmoose.6594 said:

You really complaining about four losses in a row? Are you new here?

Real issue is 117k dmg being 47% of your team. That shouldn’t happen, ever. Trash team, move on.

Also, if you’re a wb and only did 117k dmg, that’s not that great either but bad games happen especially if you’re teammates seem to play like they are sucking on purpose.

I'm mostly complaining about -6 for a win and -20 for a loss. Then this game happened and I flipped my desk lol.

I died 3 times then afk'd because the entire team literally afk'd near the start of the game lol. I did around 39,000 per death which is extremely low damage but the teammates somehow got lower.

What's funny is everyone else pretty much only died 3 or 4 times. But they did no damage at all between their respawns.

• Like 3

On 12/15/2023 at 4:06 AM, Saiyan.1704 said:

https://imgur.com/a/iANMDOQ

Anet:
"
Well.... you're a Plat 1, top 100 player, in a filled game of Silver 3's. We expect Counter Strike level performances.
"You are a GOD amongst them.... we do not take soloQ players lightly during after hours. Can't Carry a Mech? Or two Gold 1 Scrappers along side a Core Warrior who somehow hit G3's rating of 1402? Well. Let me tell you that the rating AVERAGE is EVEN and non-negotiable. You lose full rating.... because you DESERVE to lose full rating."

"THIS IS PEAK GW2 PVP"

-Anet

4 losses in a row and more or less normal (not to invalidate your frustration) but the difference in pip gains vs losses? THAT is the real injustice here.

There ain't no mathy voodoo to justify that.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...