whats going on!?

Why on earth was my Thread about Flamestrike moved to the professions subforum?  

I am literally speaking about Flamestrike INSIDE OF PVP.   In all other gamemodes it functions vastly different and needs no "fixing".  So it has exactly 0 relevance outside of the PvP subforum.

Like.... you move that to the professions subforum, but keep Threads about suggesting weapons for professions:  "Give mesmer longbow!  Give necromancer hammer!   and  GIVE WARRIOR GAUNTLET FISTS!"     in here?   come the duck on xD     What are you doing? 

will prolly get me banned cuz i am talking about moderation....   but whatever.     It makes 0 sense.

Edited by Sahne.6950
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

Posted (edited)
30 minutes ago, DanAlcedo.3281 said:

To be fair. 

It all boiled down to:

"I think Flames trike needs a buff in PvP" 

Thats a balance wish for Ele. Not really something that needs to be in the PvP section. 

Not excusing the other threads tho. 

understandable, but i still think its odd, that things that obviously belong in the professions forums....  are still here....

while a thread about a skill that is specifically bad inside of PvP, gets moved to the professionforums.

according to that logic, all nerf complaints about DH belong in the Guardian subforum....   you see where i am going?

i think if something is specifically under or overperforming inside a specific mode, it can belong into the subforum of this mode.    Cuz Flamestrike is op in the other two modes... the thread just has relevance here kind of.

Edited by Sahne.6950
  • Like 1

Flamestrike used to be OP against builds that can't handle that kind of condi burst pressure from a simplistic-braindead auto..... but, it has been reduced to a side--node occurrence. It's still very simplistic mind you, but that simplicity has been limited to one area of 0 mobility (to an extent).

7 hours ago, Sahne.6950 said:

understandable, but i still think its odd, that things that obviously belong in the professions forums....  are still here....

while a thread about a skill that is specifically bad inside of PvP, gets moved to the professionforums.

according to that logic, all nerf complaints about DH belong in the Guardian subforum....   you see where i am going?

i think if something is specifically under or overperforming inside a specific mode, it can belong into the subforum of this mode.    Cuz Flamestrike is op in the other two modes... the thread just has relevance here kind of.

I seen someone bring up a bug about their spec in pvp specifically but posted it in the professions catagory. And then it was fixed a few days later. So tbh that might be a blessing in disguise that it was moved

Wasn't there a point in the past where they merged all elementalist's thread from the sPvP subforum in a single megathread and then moved it in the elementalist's subforum? Maybe the moderator just woke up after a long time and, seeing an elementalist's thread, he decided to move it to the elementalist's subforum.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Sahne.6950 said:

I am literally speaking about Flamestrike INSIDE OF PVP.   In all other gamemodes it functions vastly different and needs no "fixing".  So it has exactly 0 relevance outside of the PvP subforum.

Like.... you move that to the professions subforum, but keep Threads about suggesting weapons for professions:  "Give mesmer longbow!  Give necromancer hammer!   and  GIVE WARRIOR GAUNTLET FISTS!"     in here?   come the duck on xD     What are you doing? 

will prolly get me banned cuz i am talking about moderation....   but whatever.     It makes 0 sense.

Psssst. I didn't see anything about Warrior.

You mean the spec that doesn't get paid attention to in this game mode? 👀

9 hours ago, Sahne.6950 said:

Posts/threads usually don't get moved unless someone reports them and requests that they be moved.  That other threads still remain is probably due to no one reporting/requesting them to be moved.

Edited by kharmin.7683
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Sahne.6950 said:

Anet does sly BS on these forums alot. Anyone who thinks "Anet doesnt ready anything here" is trippin. They read it all.  Anyway you right, your post shud of stayed not been moved. 

10 hours ago, Eddbopkins.2630 said:

Shane....listen, people make mistakes. And 99% of the time do not follow any kind of logic or reason. Anet/employees there is not exception to this law of the world. 

youre probably right XD

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, jdawgie.1835 said:

Anet does sly BS on these forums alot. Anyone who thinks "Anet doesnt ready anything here" is trippin. They read it all.  Anyway you right, your post shud of stayed not been moved. 

i mean mayybe you are right....

but i also think there is a difference between  " Anet-Staff "    and a "Forum moderator"

Edited by Sahne.6950