So The Captain came out with another video (again)

To be fair I find it ironic that in this video the OP as a berserker face a spellbreaker using a greatsword a couple of time and that this spellbreaker down him while using hundred blades in the very part he is criticizing hundred blades. (At the 6:02 mark)

Apart from that, I do agree with most of what's said in the video.

Edited by Dadnir.5038

8 hours ago, Dadnir.5038 said:

To be fair I find it ironic that in this video the OP as a berserker face a spellbreaker using a greatsword a couple of time and that this spellbreaker down him while using hundred blades in the very part he is criticizing hundred blades. (At the 6:02 mark)

Apart from that, I do agree with most of what's said in the video.

I found it to seem almost intentional and loved it.

I was a little irked about the Impale note on the Wiki. It seemed to got unsplit at some point and uses the PvE coefficient now. Icky.

at this point, i just switched to Elder Ring for dodge based warrior gameplay whenever i want some quick fix of warrior gameplay

that's more epic and more fun and more satisifying and more berserk (warrior) like😂

quick fix used to be gw2

gs is a fun weapon, but it's skills just not on par with everything else in this game, like warrior is..

the game direction is just unfun, everything is ranged with super speed and no one is forced to 130 melee range to burst anymore, their forced melee range is all like 300 range. i used to be able to bait people to land a full whirlwind attack against wall on enemy, but it never happened after HOT.

they think give all the flashy mechanically OP skill spam is fun, but it's really not.it just gets old fast..

.core gw2 when everybody is way slower with simpler skills are way more fun and engaging, all the best games don't need a trillion flashy skills to spam

Edited by Lighter.5631

My approach would probably be to make Hundred Blades mobile, speed up Rush, and make some numerical tweaks. Bladetrail I'd leave as a projectile (albeit with a higher payoff to landing the hit). People always complain about a skill being a projectile because projectile hate exists, but if every projectile skill became a non-projectile you're just killing another part of the game. (Although I do think there are some projectile hate skills that need more obvious tells. Big glowing bubble? You know not to try. But some of the skills like Corrosive Poison Cloud that had projectile destruction added to the skill well after the graphics were finalised are all too easily missed.) 

7 hours ago, draxynnic.3719 said:

My approach would probably be to make Hundred Blades mobile, speed up Rush, and make some numerical tweaks. Bladetrail I'd leave as a projectile (albeit with a higher payoff to landing the hit). People always complain about a skill being a projectile because projectile hate exists, but if every projectile skill became a non-projectile you're just killing another part of the game. (Although I do think there are some projectile hate skills that need more obvious tells. Big glowing bubble? You know not to try. But some of the skills like Corrosive Poison Cloud that had projectile destruction added to the skill well after the graphics were finalised are all too easily missed.) 

CPC at South Camp in Alpine when you are fighting in the crop field is peak CPC.