Lost connection with server in lion's arch after the new update

Hello.

Seems that the new update bring lost connexion with server in lion's arch. I lost connexion 2 times already since the update there. And when asked to the community there, people got deconnexion too.

Don't know if it's happen to other place for now.

have the same issue in Diessa Plateau

Edit: I've seen some graphical issues in the zone and the new Environment Zone Intensity made the area look very washed out (like it uses a brown tint).

Edited by Rhinala.1739

I've picked up my TP stuff multiple times now... ANET using a carrot to tempt me to keep taking my gold then they grab it back, roll me back and make to go again.... welcome to "guinea pig" day.... errm i mean patch day.

Can't wait to see what bugs they have lined up for WvW Restructuring Beta on Friday

Edited by Bloodstealer.5978

21 minutes ago, Ashantara.8731 said:

Just got disconnected in Amnoon and sent back to the Mistlock Sanctuary upon logging back in on that character.

I was testing the Post-Processing settings when this happens, btw. Since I deactivated PP, I have not had another crash.

So, question to everyone else: Are you using PP?

• Confused 2

35 minutes ago, Bloodstealer.5978 said:

I've picked up my TP stuff multiple times now... ANET using a carrot to tempt me to keep taking my gold then they grab it back, roll me back and make to go again.... welcome to "guinea pig" day.... errm i mean patch day

my post-processing is on high.

• Butterfly Kingdom.8349 changed the title to Lost connection with server in lion's arch after the new update
30 minutes ago, Ashantara.8731 said:

I was testing the Post-Processing settings when this happens, btw. Since I deactivated PP, I have not had another crash.

So, question to everyone else: Are you using PP?

I just disabled Post-Processing to test what you said, logged into LA and crashed.

• Sad 1

seems like i got frequent rollback issues too. it's about 3-5 minutes for me. (example1: took my Sanctum Sprint daily, completed it. i had to repeat it. example2: i went to Daigo Ward WP in Seitung, left the WP area. few minutes later i saw the loading screen of Echowald and found my character at Arborstone WP. a minute later connection with server was lost.)

i've just checked my post-processing preset and it's on Low. i did not changed it since today's update and i keep it unchanged for now.
what's new: i was not able to see my characters' models in the "log-in & character select" screen... after a repeated login-attempt, seems like i can see them again.

edit: i experienced the rollbacks with 2 characters i often play with. the "missing character models" issue is present with all of my characters.

Edited by Eilthyr.4837
more information added if it helps