Lady Shamshir bounty doesn't seem to respawn. [Merged]

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

As of this month, this bug is still active.  This bounty is till greyed out.  I have never seen it personally pop up.  Any updates on fixing this?  Last Anet post was 1 year ago.

P.S:  If you can't fix it, can you atleast please remove it from the Meta Achievement.  It's blocking players from getting completion for the Legendary piece.

Edited by Slazen.3510

• 3 weeks later...

I have been waiting and waiting for this bounty to actually show up on the board. The wiki says it's bugged and you have to wait until a new build to get the bounty from the board. So, new build just a bit ago... so i ran over here to get the bounty. Got a bunch of folks to do the bounty. It was a "haha Joko got you"... i got the reward for the kill, but it didn't count for the Istani Bounty Hunter achievement. I've been unable to get this achievement for A YEAR because of this bug. The wiki discussion page shows that it's been bugged for OVER TWO YEARS!!! this is holding up progress on several achievements, including "Daybreak" Mastery.... when is this going to be fixed????????????

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Champion_Lady_Shamshir
Bug:

This bounty champion is often unavailable as the bounty cannot be interacted with at the bounty board. Best option is to go there right after a patch as the map is reset which makes the bounty available again.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Banrigh.5932 said:

it's been bugged for OVER TWO YEARS!!!

I did it several times few months ago without any issues...

And as for the Praise Joko! ambushes - it's not related to Lady Shamshir only but all other bounties too and sometime takes place but not often.

Edited by taara.3217

• Forum Moderator.3074 changed the title to Lady Shamshir bounty doesn't seem to respawn. [Merged]
  • 3 weeks later...

You are so, right Arenanet does not seem to be focusing on fixing this bug.   Lady Shamshir still does not work and it is now 7/24/20022.  Will they ever fix this so others can get credit for the Istan Bounties for Vision Trinket.  At least, give us credit that the 5 Bounties were completed already since you are stopping us from getting the Vision Trinket and that is just making players very frustrated.  Does Arenanet even care?

• 2 weeks later...

As the title says. The bounty in Domain of Istan, Lady Shamshir, has been bugged for over 4½ years. That's despite the fact that the Return to Domain of Istan achievement that was introduced recently asks you to complete all bounties in the zone. ArenaNet. Please?? I'm trying to help my friend complete Seasons of the Dragons and this is the kind of stuff that he will absolutely despise. I can get him to stick around but come on man.

Edited by Argonil.6970
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

• Argonil.6970 changed the title to It has been over 4½ years since Lady Shamshir became bugged
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello, my name does not matter. What does matter is all the people having their ability to get the legendary Prismatic Regalia/Vision hampered by the fact that this bounty only works once a day, then the respawn bugs out, and if she spawns on top of a pre existing event it won't COUNT for your achievements. So, as this has been buged for a while, I feel it is only right for me, to help the rest of player base, by making a post that will stay at the top of the bug forums, for a while, by stating every single day, that it is still bugged, with an accompanying screenshot.

Is this salty? Yes. I don't deny that. But my singular salt is far less than that of the salt of those who are being held back from getting Domain of Istan mastery. This is even required to get Vision. I get the devs have a lot on their plate, but it's still kind of shameful that this bug still exists for so long after it's been discovered. Think of me as a Lighthouse, salty by the ocean spray, putting a spotlight on what important.

Screenshot:https://i.imgur.com/eXkJe4W.png

P.S. Yes, I know there are other achievements, but there being other ways isn't an excuse for broken content.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1