1 hour ago, solemn.9670 said:

We need to nerf Meteor Shower again.

It almost does 3000 damage sometimes on full glass

that's just too much

No way. ANET needs to give meteor shower 2 ammo.....then it's a party 🙂

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 2/1/2024 at 3:57 AM, DanAlcedo.3281 said:

In my many years of Wvw, I have seen Thief's, Rangers and mesmers going absolutely bananas in zerg squads. 

The difference between them and the average dude is knowing what to do. 

Rangers biggest problem is the reputation of being smooth brain cry babies. 

WAAAH I WANNA GO 1111111 WITH MY LONGBOW WAHHHHH!!!!  BUT COM DOESN'T LET ME WAAAHHHHH!!!! 

That's because the "rangers are sitting duck's" effect... but they are kinda right in a way...

Well Anet hates rangers spiking the train tag trough a quickness+unblockables call spike,  if they abuse that Anet for sure will mad at them, Anet even likes less when a Zerg gets touched in their train moment.

Lammeranet repeated many times in streams they don't like tags getting spiked that way.

So in future expect LB damage nerf... 

Edited by Aeolus.3615
  • Sad 1

for a long time, When i was killed by ranger's barrage over the wall or if they can shoot across walls , shoot on top of the supply hut in the middle of a tower etc etc, I reported those players (I am sorry). I also bad mouth them in team chat.  LMAO SO SORRY. 

until that one day, my ranger picks up her longbow and omg she kill someone inside a tower barraging from outside. HEHEHEHEHE  it's how the players aim. so learn your aiming and go kill stuffs inside structures. 

9 minutes ago, SweetPotato.7456 said:

for a long time, When i was killed by ranger's barrage over the wall or if they can shoot across walls , shoot on top of the supply hut in the middle of a tower etc etc, I reported those players (I am sorry). I also bad mouth them in team chat.  LMAO SO SORRY. 

until that one day, my ranger picks up her longbow and omg she kill someone inside a tower barraging from outside. HEHEHEHEHE  it's how the players aim. so learn your aiming and go kill stuffs inside structures. 

There was a thread in the old forum were a dev said that players glitching LoS were players improving themselves, after that issued that how Anet sees all cheaters.

LoS is crap in this game, it is reeeally bad, some skills actually should be alowed to target that way anyway,  but the same could be told to players on top of walls when people outside the walls kill players on the higher ground.

Edited by Aeolus.3615

On 1/31/2024 at 2:52 AM, DanAlcedo.3281 said:

The sheer frustration when you have 2 Soulbeast in your full squad and ask them to remove the arrow carts in a tower and they didn't even know that Longbow 5 ignores Los. 

Bruh. You guys have over 25k ap. You have been playing ranger for years in Wvw. 

Most people have no idea you need snap to ground target, or that it even exists.

• Like 1

On 1/31/2024 at 2:57 AM, DanAlcedo.3281 said:

An enemy server did a 50 Longbow ranger raid one night as an event. 

They ended it early because they got destroyed. 

Being hard countered by a single reflect wall is bad enough but barrage make you unable to move. So if they tried a barrage of barrage (ha), you could just push in and kill them. 

Is was funny to see tho. 

That's because they probably weren't doing it right.  😉       What server was this?   WL has been doing barrage beast meme nights for years but never more than 15-20 at one time.

I hate repeating this but I need to understand. If a person uses an alt to just stand around, so many in the forums advocate for that person to be able to play their own way.

But here it's folks advocating the unworthiness of a class and that it shouldn't be on the field. Don't they have a right to play as they want also, regardless of what some random stranger?

It can't be both ways, what's good for one is a no no for another.

I read a post recently from someone saying [the attitudes and behaviors in game parallel to close to reality out side the game]. Everyday it get's more apparent. Would it not be easier if everyone just minded their own business. It has to be stressful worrying about what that toon is doing and what that toon is wearing.... Chill, relax, drink a tea, enjoy some eatables or a slice of hot pie with a cold soymilk. My God... folks are losing it.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 1/31/2024 at 3:57 AM, DanAlcedo.3281 said:

An enemy server did a 50 Longbow ranger raid one night as an event. 

They ended it early because they got destroyed. 

Being hard countered by a single reflect wall is bad enough but barrage make you unable to move. So if they tried a barrage of barrage (ha), you could just push in and kill them. 

Is was funny to see tho. 

Clearly they never heard of "unblockable" before running that group