Buff Staffbreaker

a side noder performing as side noder

how dear you, nerf.

every class should be roaming with million aoe range teleport stealth spam and zapping instead of holding a point, i can't take down a side noder 1v1 as zapping range aoe teleport stealth spammer, so it needs nerf

Edited by Lighter.5631
  • Thanks 6
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, Auroraborealis.7310 said:

Ok its not funny anymore. Warrior is so overtuned. Spellbreaker needs to be gutted. The kit is way too loaded. It has everything.. Mobility, damage, heals, insane CC, insane defense,  all with minimal effort. This is the most overperforming class/spec to ever exist in the history of the game. 

Warrior was already a loaded kit.. Spellbreaker just takes it to the next level of troll. 

How has this not been addressed yet??

spellbreaker is fine

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I agree with the post in general. The defensive line and addition of staff makes the build very broken. You should not be able to 1v3 and get away with it, but here we are. I'm sure there are some creative ideas to tone down the sustain, but they need to be implemented now instead of four months from now. 

Druid is also dumb. Why is it still so overpowered when it was already identified to be overperforming?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Leafstorm.1349 said:

I agree with the post in general. The defensive line and addition of staff makes the build very broken. You should not be able to 1v3 and get away with it, but here we are. I'm sure there are some creative ideas to tone down the sustain, but they need to be implemented now instead of four months from now. 

Druid is also dumb. Why is it still so overpowered when it was already identified to be overperforming?

Completly agreed with you.

Druid and staff warrior are completly busted, this is beyond absurd.

They are the lowest skill cap class in this entiere game, a dog could play it by smashing his tail on the keyboard and he'll have value with it...

Lowest skill cap, lowest risk/high reward in this game. They can do everything in the same time:

side noding by bunkering like a plow, dueling everything and win extremly easy. They can roam accross the map with excellent mobility. They can teamfight. They can even "support" in some degree cause they have so much team utilitary, such has big heal, rez (hello drood elite who can legit face tank 4people while keep rezing, and get away WITH the rez!!), they have so much peel for their team mates...

They can cc you to death, while face tanking everything whithout any kind of risks. Thoses specs are legit immortal if played semi properly. And that's the pb, you don't need to be good on it to have value. They also do really good damage.

It remembers me the old celestial meta with elem, where this build could do absolutly everything without any kind of risk or choice to make.

Thoses two braindeads assisteds specs for shameless players need to be guted, nerfed to the bone.

Edited by whooot.5784
  • Like 2
  • Confused 2

Please send the Druids that are hurting you my way, I'd love to see who they are.  

It's more I think people have no idea what CC skills are or when to use them.  As like, Glyph of Stars takes over 1s to cast (easy interrupt) and few mesely seconds of stab ever 20s on CA form--but we don't know how to beat it? 💀

Anyway, it takes me probably ~3s to kill someone on power untamed / soulbeast and ~10s to kill them on Druid as have to wait for condis to tick and hope they don't have a clear.  Otherwise, it's all no damage bunker that's no different than any other class can build at present.

It's not even the best ranger bunker by a long shot--I have ranger build that basically does no damage but have vids where I full tank an entire team for a good ~10s before they bring me down.  An entire team.  And not Druid either.

Spellbreaker has also always had degen CC's, they just gave it a staff to make it immortal. 

Regardless, I'd take Full Counter over CA form any day, as at least you aren't a giant blue 'stay away from me' sign that somehow people still don't understand. 

But seriously, the amount of people who voluntarily stand in CA #5 is friggin' wild.  Not even just stand in it, run toward it, and do nothing but auto attack until it finishes the long kitten cast animation--there's nothing that can fix that amount of stupid.  

Actually i love how players telling that something is busted cause it can 1v3 against bad players lmao. In mAT Spellbraker got hard killed the Moment it was outnumbered xd

@whooot.5784 something is a bit absured about your logic. Druid and Spellbraker can not roam. They are just tanky and can not 100-0 peops as something like soulbeast/Power mes/ engi/ thiefs can do actually xd

Edited by Myror.7521
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Frequency.6407 said:

We might see nerfs to everything warrior-related because staff is OP right now.

Anet logic: If one traitline/weapon is overperforming, nerf everything else.

It’s going to happen, staff, spellbreaker and probably core warrior traits are getting gutted next patch.

This always happens when hyper specific parts of professions are overturned. Core always gets nuked. Mark my words.

• Confused 1

@WingSwipe.3084 if it even would be a profesion that would be overperforming. Its just that peops do not know rn how to play against staff. So its technicaly just a weapon that is a Problem xD

I think personaly that maybe not even staff is a Problem its more that Sword still uses its PvE stats (doing hard dmg) and still have a second block with it .... cause without this said block you would simply need to wait till warr sweaps to its offensive weap Set (Dagger/X) and then punish him.

Edited by Myror.7521

PvP was designed around Conquest and any other mode has extreme shortcomings (I suspect why they didn't even bother ever releasing anything else too). Of course sidenoders will rule 2v2 seasons since there's no way to outrotate them. Just bring your own duelist or wait for the 5v5 to be back

• Like 1

3 hours ago, maxwelgm.4315 said:

PvP was designed around Conquest and any other mode has extreme shortcomings (I suspect why they didn't even bother ever releasing anything else too). Of course sidenoders will rule 2v2 seasons since there's no way to outrotate them. Just bring your own duelist or wait for the 5v5 to be back

Yeah, same thing Ive said. The balance is way too specific and restrictive in favour of conquest now. That is why they also gave up on having more game modes.
Depressing. What a waste of a game.

On 4/5/2024 at 3:23 AM, whooot.5784 said:

Completly agreed with you.

Druid and staff warrior are completly busted, this is beyond absurd.

They are the lowest skill cap class in this entiere game, a dog could play it by smashing his tail on the keyboard and he'll have value with it...

Lowest skill cap, lowest risk/high reward in this game. They can do everything in the same time:

side noding by bunkering like a plow, dueling everything and win extremly easy. They can roam accross the map with excellent mobility. They can teamfight. They can even "support" in some degree cause they have so much team utilitary, such has big heal, rez (hello drood elite who can legit face tank 4people while keep rezing, and get away WITH the rez!!), they have so much peel for their team mates...

They can cc you to death, while face tanking everything whithout any kind of risks. Thoses specs are legit immortal if played semi properly. And that's the pb, you don't need to be good on it to have value. They also do really good damage.

It remembers me the old celestial meta with elem, where this build could do absolutly everything without any kind of risk or choice to make.

Thoses two braindeads assisteds specs for shameless players need to be guted, nerfed to the bone.

Then why aren't you playing them if it is so easy to win with it.