Since PvE got a second legendary armor set... where is the WvW accessory?

Why do you think WvW still does not have a legendary accessory  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Why do you think

• Arenanet "does not care" about WvW players
    • Arenanet thinks WvW players do not need one
    • Arenanet ran out of ideas for ball animations
    • Other random reason , list below

Posted (edited)

See title. 

PvE got a second set of armor when whether it needed one is up for debate. WvW has no access to a legendary accessory unless you do PvE (Aurora, Vision),

* Topic was brought about because people are still complaining about Gift of Battle in mid 2024 when it takes far less time than Gift of Exploration.

Edited by Infusion.7149
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

• Infusion.7149 changed the title to Since PvE got a second legendary armor set... where is the WvW accessory?

Other: One might be in works down the road. I haven't looked into the non-raid one yet so can't talk to what is involved and I would get into way too many conversations if I added general to more than just preview listing. I thought my marbles were loose but some of those topics...yikes!

So I wouldn't rule it out. I think if they do they should use the same style they did with conflux to encourage players to do their armor first and this is a longer term goal. 

• Like 1

Pretty easy answer. They had the perfect opportunity to add them last year when they were adding the new rewards, instead we got a crummy infusion that probably has one of the worse drop rates in the game.

Let's also note that not all modes have all the pieces as yet either, although pve is only missing a ring at this point. Wvw is missing two accessories and amulet and weapons, and sigil and rune and relic if you really want to count those, while spvp is missing two rings two accessories and weapons and sigil and rune and relic, again if you really want to count those.

Posted (edited)

Anet believes their cringe story is the pinnacle of the game, so they want you to replay the thing all the way through again. (but especially IBS and all those amazing DRMs) Same reason why there's unskippable dialogue. You will listen to Brahmn talk about some kitten nobody cares about, whether you like it or not.

Although...

Spoiler

I did enjoy the part where his dead mom told him to go away, because he was that annoying.

Edited by ArchonWing.9480
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

I did both PvE accessories, let me tell you, they were not peak gaming. I can't say what I think about doing JP, dead metas or getting old currencies because I'd be banned forever. 

Like most WvW players, I did them because we change/tweak builds constantly and carrying a bunch of trinkets around was getting old.

• Like 4
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

12 hours ago, Infusion.7149 said:

@disForm.2837 If I did not have the help of some mesmers I would probably have never completed the JPs

lol, did the leggo amulet and ended up leaving 3 Mez in some of the JPs along with other guildmates who had multiple Mez so as a group we could get thru those that were working on it. Trying to take my Charr Wars thru them, no thanks lol. 

On 5/24/2024 at 8:03 AM, disForm.2837 said:

and carrying a bunch of trinkets around was getting old.

Especially when on occasion I swap characters and might forget to equip those trinkets on the next toon. 😎

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Arheundel.6451 said:

I decided that I'd rather have a bag full of accessories, amulets than doing JP and dead metas...especially JP..no kittening thank you

or, you can just have someone taxi/ personal teleport or tp to friend. Its not that bad.