Thanks, I Hate It. (Caprine Warclaw)

I really like the more goat like look. I hope we get some sort of "normal looking" goat variant without the gem store from the JAW story (achievement). I have to endure a lot of glowing, sparkling, plushy  mounts already. People should be able to buy them if they want to, but a baseline, "animal" skin would be nice to have.

• Like 1

On 6/5/2024 at 11:05 PM, Gehenna.3625 said:

Well, if you're still collecting requests, I'd like to request a Synergetic one 🙂

+1. I'll buy ALL Synerg skins, I have 3/4, waiting for Jackal. I just hope they start doing again non-animal skins like two first. Last two seemed robotic animals. Skyscale had to be an helicopter 💔

What could Warclaw be? Being robust, maybe some type of car?

On 6/5/2024 at 3:31 AM, Spiral.3724 said:

The caprine warclaws are hideous. [ugly photo]
There had better be some strange but comprehensible lore for why they are half GOAT. 
I am happy you are giving warclaws some new skills for PvE or whatever cuz I love my kitty in WvW, but I am never ever never going to buy that fugly goat thing. 
(Fingers crossed for lynx, cougar, bobcat, snow leopard, and PLUSH warclaw skins coming soon.)

Than don't buy it? just because the skin doesn't appeal to you doesn't mean it wont appeal to others.

seems like a real simple solution to your "problem".

• Like 5

• 1 month later...

I remembered when they added that beautiful white bangled tiger as a jackal skin skin and as a WvW lover I was like AW 'cmon! This so should be a warclaw skin or give us one like this! So here's to hoping they might now! 

On 8/4/2024 at 6:38 AM, Tsakhi.8124 said:

I think it's cute, though! It looks like it might give you a happy nuzzle if you give it a few good scritches. Plus, not gonna lie, it looks pretty kitten.

It looks like an old Wizard's spell went wrong and turned him into this. 😂

• Confused 3

Let's not forget the hummingbird skimmer, which after we got skimmers that could travel underwater is just hilarious!

But that pegasus is one of the strangest they've ever made; something is so wonky about the horse head/face, and generally every other pegasus model I've seen seems more like a pegasus than the one we got in the gemstore 😄

In the words of the Ben Gesserit mother in Dune pt. 2: "Abomination!"

As for lore; I'm not fussed with mounts requiring lore background for each skin... then this goat warclaw would not be the first on the list of candidates I'd require an explanation for.

Edited by vandrefalk.6823