JW needs to give home nodes, why soto didnt?

Even if they don't add another expansion node, I wish that they would atleast add a Festival of the Four Winds node that dropped festival tokens. All of the other festivals have home instance nodes that are all-year-round sources for guild hall decoration currencies.

Festival tokens are needed for the lantern decoration. We are essentially locked out of getting those decorations until the time comes for them.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

SotO Map currencies are (sadly) very much tied to legendary armour crafting, but as we got a "trash" trade in daily/weekly NPC in the Wizard's Tower (e.g. for Chilis and Prismaticite), why not have SotO nodes for that small bundle once in a while.
Festival Tokens for all year decorations would be great. And please give us a Noxious Pod to use our Machetes from HoT (as the other chests are already there).

I think it's a post launch feature, coming with one of the updates iirc . . .

Anyway, I think they stopped giving us home nodes is inventory bloat and limited space remaining in some of the home instances . . .

On 8/10/2024 at 1:02 PM, Quench.7091 said:

Even if they don't add another expansion node, I wish that they would atleast add a Festival of the Four Winds node that dropped festival tokens. All of the other festivals have home instance nodes that are all-year-round sources for guild hall decoration currencies.

Festival tokens are needed for the lantern decoration. We are essentially locked out of getting those decorations until the time comes for them.

The 4 winds node is the quartz node.  Before the quartz node that festival was nearly the only way to obtain quartz.

As far as I know each festival gets one node.  I don't mind if they change it.  I am just pointing out that 4 winds already got its node.

Edited by Zebulous.2934
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Gop.8713 said:

I think it's a post launch feature, coming with one of the updates iirc . . .

Anyway, I think they stopped giving us home nodes is inventory bloat and limited space remaining in some of the home instances . . .

They were planning it as a post launch thing but in the live stream about Homesteads they announced that it was a feature they didn't want to leave out at launch so it's coming when JW launches and will be available once you unlock the mastery for it.